Sunday, November 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

Happy birthday mama. I pray you live a long life and I thank you for always being there for me. Much loves. :D
(My darling brother rushed off before we even bring out the cake. pfft.)
I like to go for birthday dinners. Good food. hahaahahahhaa.
-
Went phototaking with yingz.
I think its a wasted trip. I feel abit dejected. But I guess this is just part and parcel of being a photographer. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. Once you miss the moment, thats it. Ahhh. still need lotsa time to get use to this.
I think I woke up at the wrong side of bed today and I felt really grumpy. I was ready to shout at anyone but I dont remember seeing anyone disgusting enough. Sheesh.
I totally wasted my day, other than playing a kind soul to yingz. Ah. I think I am feeling stressed. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography.
I really want to do well in photography.
I need to come out with more ideas. Think baby. Think.
Goodnight.

Happy birthday mama. I pray you live a long life and I thank you for always being there for me. Much loves. :D
(My darling brother rushed off before we even bring out the cake. pfft.)
I like to go for birthday dinners. Good food. hahaahahahhaa.
-
Went phototaking with yingz.
I think its a wasted trip. I feel abit dejected. But I guess this is just part and parcel of being a photographer. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. Once you miss the moment, thats it. Ahhh. still need lotsa time to get use to this.
I think I woke up at the wrong side of bed today and I felt really grumpy. I was ready to shout at anyone but I dont remember seeing anyone disgusting enough. Sheesh.
I totally wasted my day, other than playing a kind soul to yingz. Ah. I think I am feeling stressed. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography. I want to do well in photography.
I really want to do well in photography.
I need to come out with more ideas. Think baby. Think.
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
3:30 AM
