Friday, October 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
WO HOW.
Gentings is shiok one please. :D
I didn't play much.
I just went there to sleeeeeeeep.
Recuperate from working. Haven't had a goooooooood rest!
And the weather is damn damn damn damn shuang.
My room has a splendid view of the mountains. And I caught the sunrise.
Wa. Talk about relaxation. Heheh.
Okay. I want to go and sleep. Even though Singapore weather @#$%^&*.
Nights yall.
/PICTURES EDIT!
Genting's the BOMB. :D
Other than the long bus ride.





Love the last one most. (:
Pity my phone died on me the second morning. The sky was even prettier!
_
FORMULA ONE RACING!!!
:D LATE+LOUSY QUALITY PHOTOS. APOLOGISES.
It's from my 6500. HAHA. what can you expect.


WOOOO. I had a hard time catching this! ZOOM PAST LEH!

Just thought I should take a picture of the poor crowds who dont have enough money to get a proper seat. Like me. ):

So we decided to take a photo in the middle of the road when everyone was rushing home!
:D
Gentings is shiok one please. :D
I didn't play much.
I just went there to sleeeeeeeep.
Recuperate from working. Haven't had a goooooooood rest!
And the weather is damn damn damn damn shuang.
My room has a splendid view of the mountains. And I caught the sunrise.
Wa. Talk about relaxation. Heheh.
Okay. I want to go and sleep. Even though Singapore weather @#$%^&*.
Nights yall.
/PICTURES EDIT!
Genting's the BOMB. :D
Other than the long bus ride.





Love the last one most. (:
Pity my phone died on me the second morning. The sky was even prettier!
_
FORMULA ONE RACING!!!
:D LATE+LOUSY QUALITY PHOTOS. APOLOGISES.
It's from my 6500. HAHA. what can you expect.


WOOOO. I had a hard time catching this! ZOOM PAST LEH!

Just thought I should take a picture of the poor crowds who dont have enough money to get a proper seat. Like me. ):

So we decided to take a photo in the middle of the road when everyone was rushing home!
:D
Jiahui hops off.
11:12 PM
