Friday, October 17, 2008
read this read that read read read
):
My bossssssss made me check my mail in the morning only to realise there's nothing in my inbox. So here I am since I'm already awake.
Woh ho.
Sentosa was fun thang.
We met in the morning and Zhou went to get her black bikini from sheer romance and we're off to tanning at sensensensentosa! Hahah. We were deciding on which beach to head to and I suggested Palawan since Siloso is supposedly said to be more friendly/popular with young people. hah. Newbies at bikinis don't like too much exposure right?
So anyways. We reach Palawan tried to find a secluded corner to hide ourselves but the whole beach was filled with...
Lots and lots and lots of japanese kids who were having an art lesson under the sun.... -.-

It's like a whole swarm of bees gathering behind us.
and....
Some office organizing some bonding games. -.- Yah. In sentosa.
Young at heart.

So anyways. Our trip to a not-so-happening beach turned out to be pretty @#$%^&*. But of course, all of them had to leave after sometime and that was when the beach is totally empty. Like we own the whole place. Well except we have to share it with this 2 okay look angmohs, 5girls playing volleyball and 3 other kakis behind us tanning in tanktops. hahahhaa. (: For around 15mins, we were the only ones there in bikini before having a few others who took the corners while Zhou and I were lying in the middle of the beach beside 2 coconut trees. haha. Its so eggciting because I felt as though I grew up. Like getting matured. But aiyah. Obviously I didn't grow up. I bet you guys are all waiting for the pictures.
There you go. Our ever pretty..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
........
Miss Zhou!

Haha. I told her to smile normally but she just had to smile with this act cool look + the arms and the leg. Hello woman. You're in a bikini. It's so feminine. Can you dont so spoil. lol.
And thats me!

I bought a nice bikini. (: At least I think its nice.
Anyways. I think tanning is. Something very tiring and tedious. Zhou was all about enjoying life but I felt all sticky, oily and sweaty. Especially the sweat. I was pespiring like a pig. I think I lost abit of weight or smth. Anyways. My tan wasn't very obvious. Hah. Pity. I spent so much time under the sun. Rah. Torturous. I have sunburnts on random parts of my body despite the oil. ... ... ...
Anyways. Zhou accompanied me for my haircut. I really hate haircuts. I've never had a good haircut. Never. ):
Please every one. Dont go to Chapter 2. There service is like wtf. ): At least I was expecting better. I think 'SPEED' has better service just that they dont have the wash and blow part. -.- It's like. They got some newbie to cut my hair. AND HE SMOKES. HE SMOKES AND WITH HIS CIGARETTE TAINTED FINGERS, HE CAME BACK TO CUT MY HAIR. Not that I have really sacred hair. BUT HELLO. WHAT HAPPENED TO HYGEINE. And they took 987654321hrs to fking drying my hair. -.- And that was when half my hair is already gone. Shouldn't it be much lighter and faster. Those customers that came in before me are all done and I am still cutting m hair. And. They're like desperate to promote their hair products and services. I AM NOT IN THE LEAST INTERESTED. -.- Oh right. Anyways. My hair is much much much shorter now. I really can't stand it. Tears almost came out when he snipped my locks off. I bet it's more than 15cm. It's so sad. My hair is all over the place. It looks so unkept and like the natual waves I have make it look so messy and fugly. ): And the people there always look at you with the judging eyes. I AM NOT BEING OVERSENSITIVE. Zhou can prove that I'm not. ):
I really dont know how to go to work with my hair. ): Or to school. Or to karaate.
): Why did I have to go for a haircut.
I miss my hair. Really. It's very not me now. Where is Jiahui and her long hair.
Sigh. Now I have bangs that covers my forehead and I can't breathe. And I have rubbish bin hair on my head. ):
I should just go and die.
I feel really emo. ): Sigh.
My white hairs all exposed. I made my mum to help me with henna on my hair when I went home. I had no choice. I have work leh. -.- How to go to work looking like a 100year old demoness.
I am going to get scrutinised later. ):
fuck lah.
Aiyah. Anyways.
I went for dinner with Zhou, Sui, Sus and another 2 of her friends.
They were pretty comforting lah. I mean. Like they told my my hair is alright and all. But I dont believe them. They're very nice people. They won't tell you its ugly when it is.
):
Aiyah.
Anyways. I dont have white hair now. It turned golden brown. My hair is still black so it really looks very natural. BUT MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE !#@#&*(. I've already washed it 3 times. And its still likdat. damn.
Right. Boss calls. I need to go for work now. Bye y'all.
:/ I want my hair.
My bossssssss made me check my mail in the morning only to realise there's nothing in my inbox. So here I am since I'm already awake.
Woh ho.
Sentosa was fun thang.
We met in the morning and Zhou went to get her black bikini from sheer romance and we're off to tanning at sensensensentosa! Hahah. We were deciding on which beach to head to and I suggested Palawan since Siloso is supposedly said to be more friendly/popular with young people. hah. Newbies at bikinis don't like too much exposure right?
So anyways. We reach Palawan tried to find a secluded corner to hide ourselves but the whole beach was filled with...
Lots and lots and lots of japanese kids who were having an art lesson under the sun.... -.-

It's like a whole swarm of bees gathering behind us.
and....
Some office organizing some bonding games. -.- Yah. In sentosa.
Young at heart.

So anyways. Our trip to a not-so-happening beach turned out to be pretty @#$%^&*. But of course, all of them had to leave after sometime and that was when the beach is totally empty. Like we own the whole place. Well except we have to share it with this 2 okay look angmohs, 5girls playing volleyball and 3 other kakis behind us tanning in tanktops. hahahhaa. (: For around 15mins, we were the only ones there in bikini before having a few others who took the corners while Zhou and I were lying in the middle of the beach beside 2 coconut trees. haha. Its so eggciting because I felt as though I grew up. Like getting matured. But aiyah. Obviously I didn't grow up. I bet you guys are all waiting for the pictures.
There you go. Our ever pretty..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
........
Miss Zhou!

Haha. I told her to smile normally but she just had to smile with this act cool look + the arms and the leg. Hello woman. You're in a bikini. It's so feminine. Can you dont so spoil. lol.
And thats me!

I bought a nice bikini. (: At least I think its nice.
Anyways. I think tanning is. Something very tiring and tedious. Zhou was all about enjoying life but I felt all sticky, oily and sweaty. Especially the sweat. I was pespiring like a pig. I think I lost abit of weight or smth. Anyways. My tan wasn't very obvious. Hah. Pity. I spent so much time under the sun. Rah. Torturous. I have sunburnts on random parts of my body despite the oil. ... ... ...
Anyways. Zhou accompanied me for my haircut. I really hate haircuts. I've never had a good haircut. Never. ):
Please every one. Dont go to Chapter 2. There service is like wtf. ): At least I was expecting better. I think 'SPEED' has better service just that they dont have the wash and blow part. -.- It's like. They got some newbie to cut my hair. AND HE SMOKES. HE SMOKES AND WITH HIS CIGARETTE TAINTED FINGERS, HE CAME BACK TO CUT MY HAIR. Not that I have really sacred hair. BUT HELLO. WHAT HAPPENED TO HYGEINE. And they took 987654321hrs to fking drying my hair. -.- And that was when half my hair is already gone. Shouldn't it be much lighter and faster. Those customers that came in before me are all done and I am still cutting m hair. And. They're like desperate to promote their hair products and services. I AM NOT IN THE LEAST INTERESTED. -.- Oh right. Anyways. My hair is much much much shorter now. I really can't stand it. Tears almost came out when he snipped my locks off. I bet it's more than 15cm. It's so sad. My hair is all over the place. It looks so unkept and like the natual waves I have make it look so messy and fugly. ): And the people there always look at you with the judging eyes. I AM NOT BEING OVERSENSITIVE. Zhou can prove that I'm not. ):
I really dont know how to go to work with my hair. ): Or to school. Or to karaate.
): Why did I have to go for a haircut.
I miss my hair. Really. It's very not me now. Where is Jiahui and her long hair.
Sigh. Now I have bangs that covers my forehead and I can't breathe. And I have rubbish bin hair on my head. ):
I should just go and die.
I feel really emo. ): Sigh.
My white hairs all exposed. I made my mum to help me with henna on my hair when I went home. I had no choice. I have work leh. -.- How to go to work looking like a 100year old demoness.
I am going to get scrutinised later. ):
fuck lah.
Aiyah. Anyways.
I went for dinner with Zhou, Sui, Sus and another 2 of her friends.
They were pretty comforting lah. I mean. Like they told my my hair is alright and all. But I dont believe them. They're very nice people. They won't tell you its ugly when it is.
):
Aiyah.
Anyways. I dont have white hair now. It turned golden brown. My hair is still black so it really looks very natural. BUT MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE !#@#&*(. I've already washed it 3 times. And its still likdat. damn.
Right. Boss calls. I need to go for work now. Bye y'all.
:/ I want my hair.
Jiahui hops off.
9:08 AM
