Friday, October 24, 2008
read this read that read read read
ISSUES
Sheesh. Misunderstood, yet again, and again and again and again and again.
It's a sensitive issue this time so i'm not gonna blog abt it.
I am just very pissed off this time. But I had a part to play so. Can't blame the others too. I just hope this whole issue gets blown over fast.
School's been a drag.
AHH. I hate 6 to 9 classes really bad! Oh my gosh. Especially when my 3 to 6 photog class ends late, and I have to rush to HSS school for my class and start another lesson straight away. Sheesh. Mentally exhausting. 4 weeks. 1 week down. 3 more weeks to go. Woh ho. Go JH!
But thank goodness they're all pretty fun classes.
Photog's been cool. We've been going out to take pictures and we get to borrow a DSLR from the school. Yessah. :D Nikon D200 is one super heavy camera.
And I have Miss Swan as my Leadership lecturer. Haha. okays. no. It's Roslinda but at certain points in time, she speaks like miss swan. haha. Anyways. She has this sense of humour which really cracks up the whole class. Well thank goodness for that if not.......... hah. But then again. I've been trying really hard to pay attention but it seems like... The lectures don't get through. Argh. And We have pop quiz everyday. Roar.
Kays. Enough of lessons.
I feel really hungry. No class tday but com session later at 3.30 to 5.30.
Sians. hah. I want to eat.
Laters.
Sheesh. Misunderstood, yet again, and again and again and again and again.
It's a sensitive issue this time so i'm not gonna blog abt it.
I am just very pissed off this time. But I had a part to play so. Can't blame the others too. I just hope this whole issue gets blown over fast.
School's been a drag.
AHH. I hate 6 to 9 classes really bad! Oh my gosh. Especially when my 3 to 6 photog class ends late, and I have to rush to HSS school for my class and start another lesson straight away. Sheesh. Mentally exhausting. 4 weeks. 1 week down. 3 more weeks to go. Woh ho. Go JH!
But thank goodness they're all pretty fun classes.
Photog's been cool. We've been going out to take pictures and we get to borrow a DSLR from the school. Yessah. :D Nikon D200 is one super heavy camera.
And I have Miss Swan as my Leadership lecturer. Haha. okays. no. It's Roslinda but at certain points in time, she speaks like miss swan. haha. Anyways. She has this sense of humour which really cracks up the whole class. Well thank goodness for that if not.......... hah. But then again. I've been trying really hard to pay attention but it seems like... The lectures don't get through. Argh. And We have pop quiz everyday. Roar.
Kays. Enough of lessons.
I feel really hungry. No class tday but com session later at 3.30 to 5.30.
Sians. hah. I want to eat.
Laters.
Jiahui hops off.
12:29 PM
