Sunday, October 12, 2008
read this read that read read read
I packed my room tday.
I am so proud of maaaaaself.
I hate packing rooms. I always end up with running nose. Sensitive nose. tsktsk.
Anyways.
I came across lotsa stuffs that reminded me of many many things.
:D One of which is this trophy.
I AM THE 4TH IN CLASS IN PRIMARY SIX LEH!
I almost forgot. I scored an Astar for maths on my PSLE results script ok!
hahahahaaaa. It was only until Secondary school when my maths fell all the way down to the roots of the oldest tree on earth.
Poor thing. But bah. hahaha. I'm in Design now. Who cares so much abt Maths.
Speaking of Design... I saw some of my submissions lying around. Sigh. Frankly speaking, I should have spent more time and effort in them. Then I might have scored a better grade. Oh wells. I promised myself I will do better next semester. So I must fulfill it. (:
Sem 2 is starting next Monday! Gosh. So fast. I'm not even done with work to save up. I want a DSLR very badly. Tsk. I know i've been putting it on hold since 987654321 years ago when I just finished my O levels. But. Aiyers. It's coming true already. Really. I am almost there. At least I hope. I can't wait.
Right. Back to topic. School's starting real soon. And I am getting new classmates (I mean familiar faces that i've seen in school but never got to know them people). Sigh.
I've been getting to know a gazillion amount of people since I turned a TP student.
DPA kids
DOTC (Otto GLs)
FOC (accion)
DOC (Otto comrades)
DSC (Proga)
Karates (TP NP yadayada)
I think there's a few more but its already 1am. I'm too tired to crack my brain.
I am starting to forget names and I fit the wrong name to the wrong face. I personally think its a little offending. I wouldn't want someone to link me up as someone else. Tsk. But the amount of people now ah. Is siao one. Try my best? hah.
So. Sigh. New classmates means more getting-to-know-you sessions. I hope I fit in though. Cause lotsa people will be in cliques. Oh wells. Pray for the best.
My phone is badly screwed up. I need to send it for repair. Soon. When I have time. >.<
Anyways. You know I slept like 3/4 of my time in Gentings. So now, when back in Singapore, I think, I lack of sleep.
Okays. I need to sleep already.
Working tmr. (:
DSLR YOU WAIT :D
I am so proud of maaaaaself.
I hate packing rooms. I always end up with running nose. Sensitive nose. tsktsk.
Anyways.
I came across lotsa stuffs that reminded me of many many things.
:D One of which is this trophy.
I AM THE 4TH IN CLASS IN PRIMARY SIX LEH!
I almost forgot. I scored an Astar for maths on my PSLE results script ok!
hahahahaaaa. It was only until Secondary school when my maths fell all the way down to the roots of the oldest tree on earth.
Poor thing. But bah. hahaha. I'm in Design now. Who cares so much abt Maths.
Speaking of Design... I saw some of my submissions lying around. Sigh. Frankly speaking, I should have spent more time and effort in them. Then I might have scored a better grade. Oh wells. I promised myself I will do better next semester. So I must fulfill it. (:
Sem 2 is starting next Monday! Gosh. So fast. I'm not even done with work to save up. I want a DSLR very badly. Tsk. I know i've been putting it on hold since 987654321 years ago when I just finished my O levels. But. Aiyers. It's coming true already. Really. I am almost there. At least I hope. I can't wait.
Right. Back to topic. School's starting real soon. And I am getting new classmates (I mean familiar faces that i've seen in school but never got to know them people). Sigh.
I've been getting to know a gazillion amount of people since I turned a TP student.
DPA kids
DOTC (Otto GLs)
FOC (accion)
DOC (Otto comrades)
DSC (Proga)
Karates (TP NP yadayada)
I think there's a few more but its already 1am. I'm too tired to crack my brain.
I am starting to forget names and I fit the wrong name to the wrong face. I personally think its a little offending. I wouldn't want someone to link me up as someone else. Tsk. But the amount of people now ah. Is siao one. Try my best? hah.
So. Sigh. New classmates means more getting-to-know-you sessions. I hope I fit in though. Cause lotsa people will be in cliques. Oh wells. Pray for the best.
My phone is badly screwed up. I need to send it for repair. Soon. When I have time. >.<
Anyways. You know I slept like 3/4 of my time in Gentings. So now, when back in Singapore, I think, I lack of sleep.
Okays. I need to sleep already.
Working tmr. (:
DSLR YOU WAIT :D
Jiahui hops off.
12:42 AM
