Wednesday, October 1, 2008
read this read that read read read
I must buck up. Yes I will.
Work was fun today! When there's fun, time ALWAYS passes really fast.
Anyways.
PulauUbin ytd was pretty fun. Hah. It's like an expedition at pulau ubin.
Although the race didn't feel like a race until we reached the end, but the journey was fun.
We wanted to be fast and took the shortcut. hahahahhahaa. But we ended up slower than the other team cause the shortcut is not exactly short. Besides, the path was muddy, rocky, bricky and branches-ish. I almost fell into the lake. HAHA. Okays. I'm exaggerating. But if I was riding my bike at a faster speed, I swear I won't be here now.
But given a choice I will still take the shortcut even if we'll end up 2 times slower. It's quite exciting mah!
After the race we had some team games. Haha. I suck at playing caterpillar. If some doesn't know. It's a team game whereby team mates have to sit and line up, then open their legs to hug the one infront. From there, we'll have to move forward TOGETHER with our hands. The fastest wins! Rah. I really can't stand the game. I was wearing FBTs. They splashed water on the ground, the ground is not clean and it colour runs. I was dragged forward, not moving. So I was basically cleaning the floor for them. Gah. We lost. But we weren't the last. hah.
Next the ballooooon game. Each person will tie 1 balloon to one leg. So one person will have 2 balloons. To play the game, we're supposed to burst the balloons of others. And when you've no balloon on yourself, you get disqualified. The last 10 survivors will get the points. HAHA. I think my group damn pro. First tactic was to move the ballooons to the back of our legs and stand right infront of the grass. Which means, other team members can't step on our balloooons. But we realised that can't work. So we decided to fight among ourselves. Silly lah. But I think it works leh. Cause everyone dont know everyone so they won't know whether we're from the same group. Anyways it cant work long term. So we just decided to play defense and let everyone else kill everyone else. We only attack when they come to us. HAHAHHAA. AND IT WORKS. So my group ended up with the most members surviving and the most balloooons left surviving. :D We're quite zai. And we had this last min cheer that goes.....
Team 2 (claps x2)
We're cool (claps x2)
Enthu (claps x2)
We're so enthu!
(claps x11)
TEAM 2!
hah. okays. Anyways. MY TEAM WON!!!!!!!!
100dollars Sakae Sushi voucher! Yessssssah.
Is that good or good. :D
We rocks socks even though the prize came as a surprise. hah.
Thats about it. Hah.
Cafe Cartelled our dinner. Lousy food. ):
I am so disappointed at myself for spending so much on an unsatisfactory pork ribs.
I shall not dine there again.
_
At 11:30pm 1st october.
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY YALL! :D
CHILD AT HEART(quotes sok)! HAHAHA.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
I am not a malay but I like hari rayas.
I get really good food from my neighbour!
Good curry. Good lontong. Good cakes and tarts. Why not!
I like looking at how Malays celebrate hari raya. Families start visiting in their united coloured costumes. Its so heartwarming. And everyone looks so pretty and smart.
hah. Too bad chinese have already lost their customs of Qipaos. A.K.A Cheongsams.
_
It's already 12!
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY DENISE HENG ZHI YING!
8 strong years of friendship and still counting! :D
Let's save all the mushy stuffs.
Just enjoy your next coming 365days happily.
Loves.
/edit 12.25am
Idk why but it was already 12 when I posted it. Hah. Whatever it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
_
I shall head to bed already. Meeting Denise Heng tmr then to TeoHeng heng heng heng heng.
:D goodnight kiddos
Work was fun today! When there's fun, time ALWAYS passes really fast.
Anyways.
PulauUbin ytd was pretty fun. Hah. It's like an expedition at pulau ubin.
Although the race didn't feel like a race until we reached the end, but the journey was fun.
We wanted to be fast and took the shortcut. hahahahhahaa. But we ended up slower than the other team cause the shortcut is not exactly short. Besides, the path was muddy, rocky, bricky and branches-ish. I almost fell into the lake. HAHA. Okays. I'm exaggerating. But if I was riding my bike at a faster speed, I swear I won't be here now.
But given a choice I will still take the shortcut even if we'll end up 2 times slower. It's quite exciting mah!
After the race we had some team games. Haha. I suck at playing caterpillar. If some doesn't know. It's a team game whereby team mates have to sit and line up, then open their legs to hug the one infront. From there, we'll have to move forward TOGETHER with our hands. The fastest wins! Rah. I really can't stand the game. I was wearing FBTs. They splashed water on the ground, the ground is not clean and it colour runs. I was dragged forward, not moving. So I was basically cleaning the floor for them. Gah. We lost. But we weren't the last. hah.
Next the ballooooon game. Each person will tie 1 balloon to one leg. So one person will have 2 balloons. To play the game, we're supposed to burst the balloons of others. And when you've no balloon on yourself, you get disqualified. The last 10 survivors will get the points. HAHA. I think my group damn pro. First tactic was to move the ballooons to the back of our legs and stand right infront of the grass. Which means, other team members can't step on our balloooons. But we realised that can't work. So we decided to fight among ourselves. Silly lah. But I think it works leh. Cause everyone dont know everyone so they won't know whether we're from the same group. Anyways it cant work long term. So we just decided to play defense and let everyone else kill everyone else. We only attack when they come to us. HAHAHHAA. AND IT WORKS. So my group ended up with the most members surviving and the most balloooons left surviving. :D We're quite zai. And we had this last min cheer that goes.....
Team 2 (claps x2)
We're cool (claps x2)
Enthu (claps x2)
We're so enthu!
(claps x11)
TEAM 2!
hah. okays. Anyways. MY TEAM WON!!!!!!!!
100dollars Sakae Sushi voucher! Yessssssah.
Is that good or good. :D
We rocks socks even though the prize came as a surprise. hah.
Thats about it. Hah.
Cafe Cartelled our dinner. Lousy food. ):
I am so disappointed at myself for spending so much on an unsatisfactory pork ribs.
I shall not dine there again.
_
At 11:30pm 1st october.
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY YALL! :D
CHILD AT HEART(quotes sok)! HAHAHA.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
I am not a malay but I like hari rayas.
I get really good food from my neighbour!
Good curry. Good lontong. Good cakes and tarts. Why not!
I like looking at how Malays celebrate hari raya. Families start visiting in their united coloured costumes. Its so heartwarming. And everyone looks so pretty and smart.
hah. Too bad chinese have already lost their customs of Qipaos. A.K.A Cheongsams.
_
It's already 12!
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY DENISE HENG ZHI YING!
8 strong years of friendship and still counting! :D
Let's save all the mushy stuffs.
Just enjoy your next coming 365days happily.
Loves.
/edit 12.25am
Idk why but it was already 12 when I posted it. Hah. Whatever it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
_
I shall head to bed already. Meeting Denise Heng tmr then to TeoHeng heng heng heng heng.
:D goodnight kiddos
Jiahui hops off.
11:39 PM
