Tuesday, October 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
I hate being misunderstood.
I always get misunderstood since sec sch and my quarrels always started because my point get misunderstood. Do you know how frustrating is that. I dont like to quarrel. I think quarrels are pointless and nonsensical. It just make things worse.
I had a quarrel with Zhou last night at 4am. -.-
When I was just abt to turn in.
Probably because I already felt sleepy and I was a little grouchy. And she just woke up so she's prolly feeling grouchy too. But anyways. It was a really short quarrel. Hah. And I didn't really want to continue. Better stop when the flame is still mild. I don't want things to turn out ugly. ):
It was because of the missed calls. -.-
Aiyah. It all started because we didn't tell her there was supper. (Actually, I think we all assumed she knows that we're waiting for her to have supper together aft her class.) So obviously when you assume something the other party doesn't know abt it.
The thing is, we really waited for her and we started calling and sms-ing her phone at around 8.50 till 10. (Her class was supposed to end at 9) And we were in school the whole time. ....
We called like to such a point whereby we started to worry abt her, like something happened or what. And I even asked my mum like what do you think have happened if someone is so uncontactable. (My mum just called to ask abt Zhou. -.-)
Anyways. She finally came online at 4am. And she mentioned sorry for all these lah. She went straight home from school and plonked on her bed. All the way till 4am then she read the message. So in a rage of temper (because we were worried and called so many times, just to realise she is sleeping) , I started asking her to have a bit of responsibility by checking her phone regularly (INCAPS). But I didn't really mean that CAPS cause we always CAPS at each other. But I didn't expect her to take it so seriously and starting quarreling. I was a little bit angry cause we really waited. But I know it was partly because of us that the message didn't get across. But then again, its not the first time I'm worried abt her because she didn't pick up her phone. I still remember the incident abt asking her to go to Eric's place to bake Mag's cake. -.-
And that was the reason why I keep mentioning abt her to try getting attached to her phone ytd. I really had no intention of pushing all the blame and saying that all these happened because of her you know. All I wanted to say is to ask her to get attached to her phone. Communication breakdowns really?
Aiyah. And then before quarrelling with Zhou, my mum also misunderstood me.
It was because of night classes thats why I told her to cook less or tell me if there's dinner at home. Then she misundertood me and thought I DON'T WANT TO EAT HER DINNER. Or so I guess because she started keeping quiet and refused to tell me what is the issue. And when I probed further (I want to clear the misundestanding), she started shouting at me and say she don't feel like talking already. -.-
Wah Lau. Is it me or what. Why my point always get misunderstood.
._.
I'm alright with my mum already though.
I hope everything's fine with zhou too.
I read her blog. I dont think she's angry lah.
I'm also the kind that the anger for this type of quarrel subdues aft 2-3hrs.
But I THINK things are still a little awkward.
SO. I shall take the first step and ask her if tonight's dinner is still on. (:
Photog later!
Byes y'all. (:
I always get misunderstood since sec sch and my quarrels always started because my point get misunderstood. Do you know how frustrating is that. I dont like to quarrel. I think quarrels are pointless and nonsensical. It just make things worse.
I had a quarrel with Zhou last night at 4am. -.-
When I was just abt to turn in.
Probably because I already felt sleepy and I was a little grouchy. And she just woke up so she's prolly feeling grouchy too. But anyways. It was a really short quarrel. Hah. And I didn't really want to continue. Better stop when the flame is still mild. I don't want things to turn out ugly. ):
It was because of the missed calls. -.-
Aiyah. It all started because we didn't tell her there was supper. (Actually, I think we all assumed she knows that we're waiting for her to have supper together aft her class.) So obviously when you assume something the other party doesn't know abt it.
The thing is, we really waited for her and we started calling and sms-ing her phone at around 8.50 till 10. (Her class was supposed to end at 9) And we were in school the whole time. ....
We called like to such a point whereby we started to worry abt her, like something happened or what. And I even asked my mum like what do you think have happened if someone is so uncontactable. (My mum just called to ask abt Zhou. -.-)
Anyways. She finally came online at 4am. And she mentioned sorry for all these lah. She went straight home from school and plonked on her bed. All the way till 4am then she read the message. So in a rage of temper (because we were worried and called so many times, just to realise she is sleeping) , I started asking her to have a bit of responsibility by checking her phone regularly (INCAPS). But I didn't really mean that CAPS cause we always CAPS at each other. But I didn't expect her to take it so seriously and starting quarreling. I was a little bit angry cause we really waited. But I know it was partly because of us that the message didn't get across. But then again, its not the first time I'm worried abt her because she didn't pick up her phone. I still remember the incident abt asking her to go to Eric's place to bake Mag's cake. -.-
And that was the reason why I keep mentioning abt her to try getting attached to her phone ytd. I really had no intention of pushing all the blame and saying that all these happened because of her you know. All I wanted to say is to ask her to get attached to her phone. Communication breakdowns really?
Aiyah. And then before quarrelling with Zhou, my mum also misunderstood me.
It was because of night classes thats why I told her to cook less or tell me if there's dinner at home. Then she misundertood me and thought I DON'T WANT TO EAT HER DINNER. Or so I guess because she started keeping quiet and refused to tell me what is the issue. And when I probed further (I want to clear the misundestanding), she started shouting at me and say she don't feel like talking already. -.-
Wah Lau. Is it me or what. Why my point always get misunderstood.
._.
I'm alright with my mum already though.
I hope everything's fine with zhou too.
I read her blog. I dont think she's angry lah.
I'm also the kind that the anger for this type of quarrel subdues aft 2-3hrs.
But I THINK things are still a little awkward.
SO. I shall take the first step and ask her if tonight's dinner is still on. (:
Photog later!
Byes y'all. (:
Jiahui hops off.
12:02 PM
