Tuesday, October 28, 2008
read this read that read read read
大家好!
I am very lazy to blog. So I'll just show yall the pictures aye. (: (WATCH OUT. PHOTOSPAM!)
Karate Chalet
First night! (:
At bbq.

haha. Act cool only. Red and ZL.







Zl, trying to sneak up on Sensei. tsktsk.

Mr Levin! I think he has a very smiley smile.
Now comes the highlight of first night, TWISTER.




haha. Apparently, Twister is supposed to be a game for partners having sex. -.- As heard from our very knowledgeable Meng Li. (Idk whether its true or not though) Whereas from someone else, (I can't remember who) told me that twister is supposed to be played by the same genders. Hmmmmm. Lesbian sex probably?
Aiyah. We played them anyway and tickled ourselves silly. We got placed in really ugly, takglam and awkward postitions which made everyone else watching laughing. Hah. Good entertainment really.
And while we made a din downstairs.......
.
.
.
.
.

They only appeared to be sleeping soundly. (Hello. GuiXin is smiling. I wonder why, I wonder how, I wonder wonder wonder abt the blue blue sky and all that I can see.. and all that I can see.. is just the yellow lemon tree~)
As the night grew brighter...
I had my sugar rush at Mac's with sundae and a packet of suga. Hah.
OFF TO WATCH THE SUNRISE WE GO!
We waited for hours..... and hours....



Play shots.
We went to the Jetty hoping we'll get a better view.
I fell asleep on the stone bench.... only to wake up to Yenkang's nudges.
Yenkang : " Eh JiaHui. I think we cannot see the sun alr leh. It's covered by the clouds....."
Me = Sadded.
Aiyahs. So much for staying awake!
So anyways. I still managed to take some shots...



Woh ho. :D
Anyways, we quickly cycled back because it started drizzling. hah.
Lots and lots of people were camping at the jetty. It's so cool cause I think fishing really needs lotsa patience. I will master fishing one day. It'll be my hobby when I grow old. (:
So. Back to the chalet only to find everyone looking groggy and sleepy. Almost all weren't awake yet. tsk. hah.
I think the beach is a very happy place. I want to go to a beach if I feel emo. It liftens up your spirits!



How to not, tell me. :D That kid is damn cute. He wants to get water to flower the sand but he doesn't dare to go to the water. But part of him still wants to try to get the water himself, so he refused to let his mum help him. This boy is gonna end up a successful man when he grow up. Strong man leh! I like his attitude. haha. (:
Back to the guys..



(typical haha.)
So while the guys enjoy themselves in the sea playing with something I can't even see, the others were.....

Yeah. That's right. playing cards by the sea. hahahha. So roman ti ca. :D



Gay.
Preparing to bury people. hah. It's so funny. Why do boys only get excited doing such things?
Check out their enthusiasm.

Victim 1

Levin the victim no. 2

Here comes the third, and he appears to be excited waiting to be buried. haha.

I had to put this in. It's so hilarious. I caught the moment. hah.

Checking out his marvellous muscles yo. (:

Happiness comes first.

Followed by the hard times. (:

While we thought ours were hardcore, kids are getting more experimental(daring) nowadays.

I wonder how deep the hole is. 6 feet maybe. hah. Anyways, he took a really hard time getting out. I witnessed the whole process. It's like giving birth laughing. Poor kid.
Ah. Breeeze. (: (Gayish eh)

(all photo credits to Nikon D200. (:)
We went back and washed up a little before heading out for lunch, a bit of arcade and out to roller blading!
No more pictures cause I didn't want my camera to be missing or scratched. (:
Roller blading reminds me of my childhood. I loved it when I was a kid. I had this natural talent to blade without being taught how. But my blading skills still remain the same until now. Aiyah. Hahhaa. Still fun anyhoo. :D
I bladed with my kuzzy. She mentioned that its the first time ever we are playing together. Sighs. I hoped I had a better relationship with my kuzzys. Oh wells. If only my granny hadn't passed on. Ah. That aside, I miss childhood. D:
ANYWAYS.
I had this really bad bad bad bad bad cold aft we returned from blading. Sheesh. And GimKai visited us straight from camp! So touching hor. (: I miss him please! He looks quite good with a roundy head. (:
So I had to stay over for the second night because I kinda missed the last bus, and my flu was quite bad. BUT! Godlight shone upon me and sent an angel to save me. haha. Sensei happened to be heading towards Pasir Ris area and dropped me off. :D
So thankgoodness for that, if not I would probably have to survive with the cold until next morning. (:
Special thanks to Ish and ZongLi though. For paying extra attention to me! And setting the beds and all. Greatly appreciated. (: Loves. You know you know. (:
Right. And there goes the chalet for you. Worked my arse off the next day. Moneh moneh come to me.
Kays. Lazy.
Gdnight y'all.
P/S I love photography!
I am very lazy to blog. So I'll just show yall the pictures aye. (: (WATCH OUT. PHOTOSPAM!)
Karate Chalet
First night! (:
At bbq.

haha. Act cool only. Red and ZL.







Zl, trying to sneak up on Sensei. tsktsk.

Mr Levin! I think he has a very smiley smile.
Now comes the highlight of first night, TWISTER.




haha. Apparently, Twister is supposed to be a game for partners having sex. -.- As heard from our very knowledgeable Meng Li. (Idk whether its true or not though) Whereas from someone else, (I can't remember who) told me that twister is supposed to be played by the same genders. Hmmmmm. Lesbian sex probably?
Aiyah. We played them anyway and tickled ourselves silly. We got placed in really ugly, takglam and awkward postitions which made everyone else watching laughing. Hah. Good entertainment really.
And while we made a din downstairs.......
.
.
.
.
.

They only appeared to be sleeping soundly. (Hello. GuiXin is smiling. I wonder why, I wonder how, I wonder wonder wonder abt the blue blue sky and all that I can see.. and all that I can see.. is just the yellow lemon tree~)
As the night grew brighter...
I had my sugar rush at Mac's with sundae and a packet of suga. Hah.
OFF TO WATCH THE SUNRISE WE GO!
We waited for hours..... and hours....



Play shots.
We went to the Jetty hoping we'll get a better view.
I fell asleep on the stone bench.... only to wake up to Yenkang's nudges.
Yenkang : " Eh JiaHui. I think we cannot see the sun alr leh. It's covered by the clouds....."
Me = Sadded.
Aiyahs. So much for staying awake!
So anyways. I still managed to take some shots...



Woh ho. :D
Anyways, we quickly cycled back because it started drizzling. hah.
Lots and lots of people were camping at the jetty. It's so cool cause I think fishing really needs lotsa patience. I will master fishing one day. It'll be my hobby when I grow old. (:
So. Back to the chalet only to find everyone looking groggy and sleepy. Almost all weren't awake yet. tsk. hah.
I think the beach is a very happy place. I want to go to a beach if I feel emo. It liftens up your spirits!



How to not, tell me. :D That kid is damn cute. He wants to get water to flower the sand but he doesn't dare to go to the water. But part of him still wants to try to get the water himself, so he refused to let his mum help him. This boy is gonna end up a successful man when he grow up. Strong man leh! I like his attitude. haha. (:
Back to the guys..



(typical haha.)
So while the guys enjoy themselves in the sea playing with something I can't even see, the others were.....

Yeah. That's right. playing cards by the sea. hahahha. So roman ti ca. :D



Gay.
Preparing to bury people. hah. It's so funny. Why do boys only get excited doing such things?
Check out their enthusiasm.

Victim 1

Levin the victim no. 2

Here comes the third, and he appears to be excited waiting to be buried. haha.

I had to put this in. It's so hilarious. I caught the moment. hah.

Checking out his marvellous muscles yo. (:

Happiness comes first.

Followed by the hard times. (:

While we thought ours were hardcore, kids are getting more experimental(daring) nowadays.

I wonder how deep the hole is. 6 feet maybe. hah. Anyways, he took a really hard time getting out. I witnessed the whole process. It's like giving birth laughing. Poor kid.
Ah. Breeeze. (: (Gayish eh)

(all photo credits to Nikon D200. (:)
We went back and washed up a little before heading out for lunch, a bit of arcade and out to roller blading!
No more pictures cause I didn't want my camera to be missing or scratched. (:
Roller blading reminds me of my childhood. I loved it when I was a kid. I had this natural talent to blade without being taught how. But my blading skills still remain the same until now. Aiyah. Hahhaa. Still fun anyhoo. :D
I bladed with my kuzzy. She mentioned that its the first time ever we are playing together. Sighs. I hoped I had a better relationship with my kuzzys. Oh wells. If only my granny hadn't passed on. Ah. That aside, I miss childhood. D:
ANYWAYS.
I had this really bad bad bad bad bad cold aft we returned from blading. Sheesh. And GimKai visited us straight from camp! So touching hor. (: I miss him please! He looks quite good with a roundy head. (:
So I had to stay over for the second night because I kinda missed the last bus, and my flu was quite bad. BUT! Godlight shone upon me and sent an angel to save me. haha. Sensei happened to be heading towards Pasir Ris area and dropped me off. :D
So thankgoodness for that, if not I would probably have to survive with the cold until next morning. (:
Special thanks to Ish and ZongLi though. For paying extra attention to me! And setting the beds and all. Greatly appreciated. (: Loves. You know you know. (:
Right. And there goes the chalet for you. Worked my arse off the next day. Moneh moneh come to me.
Kays. Lazy.
Gdnight y'all.
P/S I love photography!
Jiahui hops off.
11:32 PM
