Thursday, October 16, 2008
read this read that read read read
I am in PMS mode now. Sheesh.
So please dont blame me when I am happy this minute and emo the next min or pissed the next next min. You get it.
I got pangsehed for the sentosa outing tmr. Rah.
I felt really disappointed. I took time out from work just for her but she didn't seemed to have put our day out on her mind.
If she already knew we're going out and she has a strict mum, why didn't she know her limits and not party so late into the night for 2 days straight.
): I mean. Not that I am blaming her mum you know. Aiyah. You should know where I am driving at.
Anyways. I feeeeeel really comforted after having told my karate mates that I got pangsehed. I merely mentioned and they were pretty prepared to spend some time with me! (: But they wanted to sing K. And I want to go to sentosa. So. STILL. Thanks you guys, for being there.
And I found this friend called ZHOUjiajun who agreed to go to sentosa with me tmr! I am really happy cause I gave her like really short notice. (: WhoHO.
Okay lah. Basically I just wanted to rant them out. (: Feeling better now.
That apart.
I think I have many different personalities.
Idk. I think i behave differently infront of different people. Its like. When Im infront of certain people I feel really inferior and sometimes nonexistant. Like I lost all my confidence and image. But sometimes when Im infront of another group of people I can be friendly, approachable yadayada. I dont know. I cant control it.
So sometimes when they ask me to describe myself, I dont know which to describe too. It bothers me sometimes. But I dont know what to do abt it.
For example right.
SC approached me to join Tprawks.
DSC did approach people but not me.
(Basically they look for people who possesses qualities in being a leader for the new students.)
Idk. So does that mean I have different personas infront of these people. I feel I do.
Aiyah. Maybe I need counselling. Or is this normal?
Okay. I should be happy. I am going tanning tmr. (:
I am pretty egggcited. It's my first try in a bikini. If I manage to do it right, I will tell you and start wearing sleeveless tops. I think I might just reward myself considering that I am a very self conscious person. So.
I hope I dont meet people I know still. Hahha.
tatas y'all.
So please dont blame me when I am happy this minute and emo the next min or pissed the next next min. You get it.
I got pangsehed for the sentosa outing tmr. Rah.
I felt really disappointed. I took time out from work just for her but she didn't seemed to have put our day out on her mind.
If she already knew we're going out and she has a strict mum, why didn't she know her limits and not party so late into the night for 2 days straight.
): I mean. Not that I am blaming her mum you know. Aiyah. You should know where I am driving at.
Anyways. I feeeeeel really comforted after having told my karate mates that I got pangsehed. I merely mentioned and they were pretty prepared to spend some time with me! (: But they wanted to sing K. And I want to go to sentosa. So. STILL. Thanks you guys, for being there.
And I found this friend called ZHOUjiajun who agreed to go to sentosa with me tmr! I am really happy cause I gave her like really short notice. (: WhoHO.
Okay lah. Basically I just wanted to rant them out. (: Feeling better now.
That apart.
I think I have many different personalities.
Idk. I think i behave differently infront of different people. Its like. When Im infront of certain people I feel really inferior and sometimes nonexistant. Like I lost all my confidence and image. But sometimes when Im infront of another group of people I can be friendly, approachable yadayada. I dont know. I cant control it.
So sometimes when they ask me to describe myself, I dont know which to describe too. It bothers me sometimes. But I dont know what to do abt it.
For example right.
SC approached me to join Tprawks.
DSC did approach people but not me.
(Basically they look for people who possesses qualities in being a leader for the new students.)
Idk. So does that mean I have different personas infront of these people. I feel I do.
Aiyah. Maybe I need counselling. Or is this normal?
Okay. I should be happy. I am going tanning tmr. (:
I am pretty egggcited. It's my first try in a bikini. If I manage to do it right, I will tell you and start wearing sleeveless tops. I think I might just reward myself considering that I am a very self conscious person. So.
I hope I dont meet people I know still. Hahha.
tatas y'all.
Jiahui hops off.
2:04 AM
