Monday, October 20, 2008
read this read that read read read
I am currently munching on a very sweet piece of pear so I feel quite happy.
Joined the guys for SakaeSushi aft work tday. (:
It's my second time having Sakae Sushi. hahahaaa.
Damn noobshit but eh. alot others haven't had sakae sushi too. Besides. Their sushi are not superb. :D
Anyways.
I couldn't get my sandals. -.-
Both of the outlets at cityhall didn't have my size.
It's like I've stepped on dog poo and kena birdshit together.
Aiyah. Anyways. Caught up with the usuals abt school reopening, how everyone's not gonna be in the same class anymore. How everyone is gonna drift apart one day.
Come to think abt it. It makes sense leh. Aiyah. But we have to optimistic abt this. We need to learn to be independent. aiyah. But I think I'll miss them.
):
It's so emo.
Aiyah. Anyways. I checked my timetable. No Italian for me. ): Sians.
I want to go to Rome someday. Then no Italian. -.-
And I got Leadership. I think it sounds boring.
It's from 6 to 9. No karate no karate no karate.
And my first module for this semester is.....
.....
...
..
.
Photography!
Pity I don't have any zpgy mates in my class. I didn't see any familiar names too. Ah. Sheesh. I am gonna be very lonely. But I think its gonna be fun. Right right? :D
(I'm repeating what I mentioned in my earlier post purely because I'm typing this in a happier mood.)
I am pretty tired I want to go to bed.
(:
Goodbye.
Joined the guys for SakaeSushi aft work tday. (:
It's my second time having Sakae Sushi. hahahaaa.
Damn noobshit but eh. alot others haven't had sakae sushi too. Besides. Their sushi are not superb. :D
Anyways.
I couldn't get my sandals. -.-
Both of the outlets at cityhall didn't have my size.
It's like I've stepped on dog poo and kena birdshit together.
Aiyah. Anyways. Caught up with the usuals abt school reopening, how everyone's not gonna be in the same class anymore. How everyone is gonna drift apart one day.
Come to think abt it. It makes sense leh. Aiyah. But we have to optimistic abt this. We need to learn to be independent. aiyah. But I think I'll miss them.
):
It's so emo.
Aiyah. Anyways. I checked my timetable. No Italian for me. ): Sians.
I want to go to Rome someday. Then no Italian. -.-
And I got Leadership. I think it sounds boring.
It's from 6 to 9. No karate no karate no karate.
And my first module for this semester is.....
.....
...
..
.
Photography!
Pity I don't have any zpgy mates in my class. I didn't see any familiar names too. Ah. Sheesh. I am gonna be very lonely. But I think its gonna be fun. Right right? :D
(I'm repeating what I mentioned in my earlier post purely because I'm typing this in a happier mood.)
I am pretty tired I want to go to bed.
(:
Goodbye.
Jiahui hops off.
1:33 AM
