Wednesday, October 29, 2008
read this read that read read read
Hello world! (:
In my attempt to follow up with the fast paced society, I decided to check on my much neglected facebook which I hastily created the other time. That was when people spammed me with invitation emails.
I have since thrown it(facebook) aside still today.
I gave myself a task to revamp my facebook acct.
So I logged in.
Checked out the invitations.
90 friend requests
180 other requests
Wahlau. How to recamp you tell me.
Accept/decline until tmr ah.
haha. So. I left it to rot again.
(I accepted almost 80 friend requests before I gave up though)
MAYBE, just maybe, when I come home tonight, I shall see my mood and check that website out again.
I have ugly photos in there so maybe that will push me into undating eh? :D
Cheerios
No photography class tday but assignment to get out there and kajikaji. (Kaji refers to the clicking sound of the camera. And its a very nice sound to hear. So. Adopted from Zhou)
Meeting Zhou in awhile. I am quite excited. :D
In my attempt to follow up with the fast paced society, I decided to check on my much neglected facebook which I hastily created the other time. That was when people spammed me with invitation emails.
I have since thrown it(facebook) aside still today.
I gave myself a task to revamp my facebook acct.
So I logged in.
Checked out the invitations.
90 friend requests
180 other requests
Wahlau. How to recamp you tell me.
Accept/decline until tmr ah.
haha. So. I left it to rot again.
(I accepted almost 80 friend requests before I gave up though)
MAYBE, just maybe, when I come home tonight, I shall see my mood and check that website out again.
I have ugly photos in there so maybe that will push me into undating eh? :D
Cheerios
No photography class tday but assignment to get out there and kajikaji. (Kaji refers to the clicking sound of the camera. And its a very nice sound to hear. So. Adopted from Zhou)
Meeting Zhou in awhile. I am quite excited. :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:43 AM
