Tuesday, October 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
First day of school!
Whoos. It was alright. I have quite a few classmates in my class so its still okay. Hah. Mathias(my lecturer) seems quite cool. He's a very garang photojournalist and risks his life for a good picture. Damn cool please please please. I hope I learn stuffs. (:
Anyways. Bangs exposed in school tday. haha.
Umm. Reactions wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Oh wells. (:
Caught Jams for Lunch rehearsal. Cool thang please!
Hah. I am very very envious of people who can play instruments well. Cause I really can't. It's not my thing. Everything gets tangled.
Anyways. I think all the different bands are fairly good! It's quite enjoyable. I think I will go school early on Wed to catch their performance! Everyone come also okays! Whether you're from Design or not. It's this Wednesday! 22nd Oct! from 12 to 3. Don't shy. Just pretend you're coming for lunch. haha. Everyone loves design canteen. Go early to get a good seat okays! (:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had quite alot of stuffs to talk abt but its getting late, my mind in zonked.
SO.
Gdnight. (:
I think I can manage this block.
Whoos. It was alright. I have quite a few classmates in my class so its still okay. Hah. Mathias(my lecturer) seems quite cool. He's a very garang photojournalist and risks his life for a good picture. Damn cool please please please. I hope I learn stuffs. (:
Anyways. Bangs exposed in school tday. haha.
Umm. Reactions wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Oh wells. (:
Caught Jams for Lunch rehearsal. Cool thang please!
Hah. I am very very envious of people who can play instruments well. Cause I really can't. It's not my thing. Everything gets tangled.
Anyways. I think all the different bands are fairly good! It's quite enjoyable. I think I will go school early on Wed to catch their performance! Everyone come also okays! Whether you're from Design or not. It's this Wednesday! 22nd Oct! from 12 to 3. Don't shy. Just pretend you're coming for lunch. haha. Everyone loves design canteen. Go early to get a good seat okays! (:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had quite alot of stuffs to talk abt but its getting late, my mind in zonked.
SO.
Gdnight. (:
I think I can manage this block.
Jiahui hops off.
3:37 AM
