Wednesday, October 15, 2008
read this read that read read read
Fashion Statement : Fashion Photography 2
by Ivanho Harlim
“The second part of the series on fashion photography provides insights into the technical skills required in this industry.”
Participants will learn more about the basic use of a DSLR, the types of cameras and lighting commonly used in fashion photography, and how to develop their own style. Participants are required to bring their own DSLR and lenses.
Where:
Gallery Hotel Kenzo Room (Level 2)
When:
25 October, 2-4pm
Fee:
Free!
Very sad I am. It's some workshop organised under NOISE SINGAPORE.
But I can't go because I don't own a DSLR. I feel _______. Limited vocab. Fill the blank with the right word yourself.
Sigh. I wonder when can I get my DSLR! ):
@#$%^&
Let's talk about tday instead!
Whoohoo. I went out with Chua Yu May. (:
This woman wanted to go to Sungei market to check out some vintage stuffs. But. The both of us had no idea to go there. So. Her mum printed us a map around bugis.
We took the train and alighted at Bugis. Walked through Bugis Junction, past Fu Lu Shou Complex, reached Sim Lim Sq but we couldn't find Sim Lim Towers. So we asked for directions and walked across. After that, we read the map and found a shortcut to Sungei Rd.
We finally reached after crossing lots of weird roads under the @#$%^&* sun. But. Only a few stalls were open. So. This woman suggested going over to GOLDEN MILE FOOD CENTRE FOR LUNCH. We could have walked a shortcut actually but she pulled me past more weird streets, down funky lanes before reaching the Food Centre.
THEN, on the way back we visited Arab St and Haji Lane before realising its late and we need to chiong back to Sungei market.
I was already 3/4 dead. Please don't forget that all these while when we were walking, it was done under the burning sun. (ps. SUNGEI MARKET SELLS XXX PORN. I am quite surprised but at the same time feeling unsafe. Lots of tiko.)
We could have headed over to Golden Mile Food Centre from Lavender Mrt then walk past Arab and HajiLane since its on the way then reach Sungei Market and to Bugis Junction.
Tsktsk.
Anyways. We didn't see anything attractive at Sungei after all the walk though its our main motive out tday. rah. Pretty frustrating leh. My body's aching madly. Lost the mood to shop liaos. But, thanks to ym's enthusiasim, it kinda helped. Hah. Fun to hang out with her eh. She said today was adventurous. Because of all the map and travelling. Hah. Next time when we go out, I'd better get prepared. Like cap, trekking shoes, shades, some truckloads of water or even better, ice! Hah!
Oh. I saw a pretty pair of sandals at m(phosis tday. I think its new because I've never seen it before. I like it. I really want to get it but I can't spend anymore. The money I put aside for the month is gone. >.< Maybe when pay day come next month I'll buy. (: But i want to get it for school. Aiyah. Okay. If I have spare cash from the week by this Sunday, I will buy. (: (Why am I even telling everyone this.)
Yay. From tmr onwards, I'll start eating less. (:
I finally went back to training today! It's been so long I missed out so much.
:D More trainings to come. Wednesday!
Hmm. I am very free tmr until I go for training.
hahahaha. I feel like painting my nails. So I shall do it! :D Favourite colour red it shall be!
My hair is dry already. (:
Darling bed, here I come. Muahahahhahaaaaa.
by Ivanho Harlim
“The second part of the series on fashion photography provides insights into the technical skills required in this industry.”
Participants will learn more about the basic use of a DSLR, the types of cameras and lighting commonly used in fashion photography, and how to develop their own style. Participants are required to bring their own DSLR and lenses.
Where:
Gallery Hotel Kenzo Room (Level 2)
When:
25 October, 2-4pm
Fee:
Free!
Very sad I am. It's some workshop organised under NOISE SINGAPORE.
But I can't go because I don't own a DSLR. I feel _______. Limited vocab. Fill the blank with the right word yourself.
Sigh. I wonder when can I get my DSLR! ):
@#$%^&
Let's talk about tday instead!
Whoohoo. I went out with Chua Yu May. (:
This woman wanted to go to Sungei market to check out some vintage stuffs. But. The both of us had no idea to go there. So. Her mum printed us a map around bugis.
We took the train and alighted at Bugis. Walked through Bugis Junction, past Fu Lu Shou Complex, reached Sim Lim Sq but we couldn't find Sim Lim Towers. So we asked for directions and walked across. After that, we read the map and found a shortcut to Sungei Rd.
We finally reached after crossing lots of weird roads under the @#$%^&* sun. But. Only a few stalls were open. So. This woman suggested going over to GOLDEN MILE FOOD CENTRE FOR LUNCH. We could have walked a shortcut actually but she pulled me past more weird streets, down funky lanes before reaching the Food Centre.
THEN, on the way back we visited Arab St and Haji Lane before realising its late and we need to chiong back to Sungei market.
I was already 3/4 dead. Please don't forget that all these while when we were walking, it was done under the burning sun. (ps. SUNGEI MARKET SELLS XXX PORN. I am quite surprised but at the same time feeling unsafe. Lots of tiko.)
We could have headed over to Golden Mile Food Centre from Lavender Mrt then walk past Arab and HajiLane since its on the way then reach Sungei Market and to Bugis Junction.
Tsktsk.
Anyways. We didn't see anything attractive at Sungei after all the walk though its our main motive out tday. rah. Pretty frustrating leh. My body's aching madly. Lost the mood to shop liaos. But, thanks to ym's enthusiasim, it kinda helped. Hah. Fun to hang out with her eh. She said today was adventurous. Because of all the map and travelling. Hah. Next time when we go out, I'd better get prepared. Like cap, trekking shoes, shades, some truckloads of water or even better, ice! Hah!
Oh. I saw a pretty pair of sandals at m(phosis tday. I think its new because I've never seen it before. I like it. I really want to get it but I can't spend anymore. The money I put aside for the month is gone. >.< Maybe when pay day come next month I'll buy. (: But i want to get it for school. Aiyah. Okay. If I have spare cash from the week by this Sunday, I will buy. (: (Why am I even telling everyone this.)
Yay. From tmr onwards, I'll start eating less. (:
I finally went back to training today! It's been so long I missed out so much.
:D More trainings to come. Wednesday!
Hmm. I am very free tmr until I go for training.
hahahaha. I feel like painting my nails. So I shall do it! :D Favourite colour red it shall be!
My hair is dry already. (:
Darling bed, here I come. Muahahahhahaaaaa.
Jiahui hops off.
1:16 AM
