Saturday, October 18, 2008
read this read that read read read
Dealing with people in my new hair sucks. :(
It's been 3 days. I survived 3 days with my new hair. Boy shouldn't I be proud of myself.
Sigh. I've already met 3 different grps of people in my new hair.
Workplace at Tampines.
Workplace at Scotts.
Karate mates.
And I really don't like the reaction(s).
I'm very restless nowadays. I think I look really tired when I am working in my bangs. But its too short. I can hardly pin it up. tsk.
Sad very I am.
I can't get used to it lah. Seeeriously.
I am trying though.
And. I think my new hair is giving me bad luck.
I got ticked by my supervisor abt my "sandals" tday.
Sales haven't been good. And I have a million folds on my left eyelid.
Everyday is a bad hair day. I am broke.
I want to hide from the world.
And. I haven't had much appetite these days.
Idk whether its because of my period or the hair.
I think its the hair. :(
I hate chapter 2. Especially that J J ONG guy (he's the one who chopped my hair).
Oh. I felt guilty abt asking everyone not to go to chapter 2.
Actually. I should put it across as, "everyone, you can go to chapter 2 for a haircut as long as your hairdresser is not the guy called J J ONG."
viola.
On a cheerier note :
Some people mentioned that my face looks skinnier.
Idk its the tan or the haircut. But nevertheless, it sounds good. So it made me happy for a min. (:
At least something nice aft the haircut eh. :D
Okay. Sakae treat tmr. Remember, Pulau Ubin trip! :D
Yay. Free sushi.
School's starting on monday though.
Idk whether to look forward or feel sians.
I'm taking 2 mods this block.
Photograpy! I feel happy abt this of course. 3-6
And Leadership.......... my CDS. IT IS FROM FRIGGING 6 to 9.
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf. I don't like night classes. ):
Oh boo. Oh wells. I think, THINK that block one should be quite okay.
I'm not sure abt the othes though. All I know is, I dont have much mates in my class. For now. Until I see my class will I know luh.
Okay. I need to rest. My eyes is all scrunched (isthereevensuchaword) up.
Gdnight.
It's been 3 days. I survived 3 days with my new hair. Boy shouldn't I be proud of myself.
Sigh. I've already met 3 different grps of people in my new hair.
Workplace at Tampines.
Workplace at Scotts.
Karate mates.
And I really don't like the reaction(s).
I'm very restless nowadays. I think I look really tired when I am working in my bangs. But its too short. I can hardly pin it up. tsk.
Sad very I am.
I can't get used to it lah. Seeeriously.
I am trying though.
And. I think my new hair is giving me bad luck.
I got ticked by my supervisor abt my "sandals" tday.
Sales haven't been good. And I have a million folds on my left eyelid.
Everyday is a bad hair day. I am broke.
I want to hide from the world.
And. I haven't had much appetite these days.
Idk whether its because of my period or the hair.
I think its the hair. :(
I hate chapter 2. Especially that J J ONG guy (he's the one who chopped my hair).
Oh. I felt guilty abt asking everyone not to go to chapter 2.
Actually. I should put it across as, "everyone, you can go to chapter 2 for a haircut as long as your hairdresser is not the guy called J J ONG."
viola.
On a cheerier note :
Some people mentioned that my face looks skinnier.
Idk its the tan or the haircut. But nevertheless, it sounds good. So it made me happy for a min. (:
At least something nice aft the haircut eh. :D
Okay. Sakae treat tmr. Remember, Pulau Ubin trip! :D
Yay. Free sushi.
School's starting on monday though.
Idk whether to look forward or feel sians.
I'm taking 2 mods this block.
Photograpy! I feel happy abt this of course. 3-6
And Leadership.......... my CDS. IT IS FROM FRIGGING 6 to 9.
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf. I don't like night classes. ):
Oh boo. Oh wells. I think, THINK that block one should be quite okay.
I'm not sure abt the othes though. All I know is, I dont have much mates in my class. For now. Until I see my class will I know luh.
Okay. I need to rest. My eyes is all scrunched (isthereevensuchaword) up.
Gdnight.
Jiahui hops off.
11:56 PM
