Thursday, September 18, 2008
read this read that read read read
Work was bad today! Where did all the people in the world go. Tsktsk.
Anyways, there was this new girl who came for an interview and I like her alot leh! Although she's the same age as me but somehow I just feel as though she's a younger sister. When in actual fact she's a month older than me. HAHA. OKAY THATS NOT THE POINT.
It's the first time I spoke to her and we already have a common topic to.... (haha) BITCH!
I haven't been bitching for quite sometime after I mentioned in my blog to stop bitching so much alr. HAHA. But she brought it up and we happen to know the same girl and happen to share the same sentiments! Frankly speaking, I did feel like a small little girl gosipping at that point in time. BUT AIYAH. IT HELPS TO KILL TIME. hahahahaaaa. Yaye. :D
Okay. I'm feeling a little sickly. Shall have an early night and pack my bag before going camp tomorrow morning. :D
tatas people and goodnight!
Anyways, there was this new girl who came for an interview and I like her alot leh! Although she's the same age as me but somehow I just feel as though she's a younger sister. When in actual fact she's a month older than me. HAHA. OKAY THATS NOT THE POINT.
It's the first time I spoke to her and we already have a common topic to.... (haha) BITCH!
I haven't been bitching for quite sometime after I mentioned in my blog to stop bitching so much alr. HAHA. But she brought it up and we happen to know the same girl and happen to share the same sentiments! Frankly speaking, I did feel like a small little girl gosipping at that point in time. BUT AIYAH. IT HELPS TO KILL TIME. hahahahaaaa. Yaye. :D
Okay. I'm feeling a little sickly. Shall have an early night and pack my bag before going camp tomorrow morning. :D
tatas people and goodnight!
Jiahui hops off.
11:57 PM
