Friday, September 26, 2008
read this read that read read read
My phone decided to go on strike on me today because i started deleting the messages inside. My Inbox has 4000+ messages. So together with the Sent Items, I have a total of 8000+ messages. Yes I know its a lot but I dont really want to delete it cause I am the kind who'll scroll back and re-read the smses again and again.Oh wells. but the mem. storage space is running really low so I thought I'd better delete some. And so, while deleting..... my phone hanged.
Lousy phone. It couldn't even get started up despite numerous attempts to reboot it. Until I took my sim card out, restarted it a few times and finally worked when I put it back in. But it took like 1/2hr to get my phone fully loaded. contacts, smses and stuffs. retared phone i swear.
Rah. My boss couldn't get through to me but anyways, I still have no idea what time I'm going for work. Too bad for him then. Hah.
GimKai's first book out today! Yessssah. I cant wait to see his hair lehs!
kays. laterz.
Lousy phone. It couldn't even get started up despite numerous attempts to reboot it. Until I took my sim card out, restarted it a few times and finally worked when I put it back in. But it took like 1/2hr to get my phone fully loaded. contacts, smses and stuffs. retared phone i swear.
Rah. My boss couldn't get through to me but anyways, I still have no idea what time I'm going for work. Too bad for him then. Hah.
GimKai's first book out today! Yessssah. I cant wait to see his hair lehs!
kays. laterz.
Jiahui hops off.
2:43 PM
