Thursday, September 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
MAG'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IN DETAILS
(adapted from zhoudynasty.blogspot.com)
They made like agar agar birthday cake for her. Hahaha and then when class ended we sneaked out of class to prepare the cake, and when they were ready, I went to switch off the lights in class. People all started to wtf me like "Walao eh why you off the lights" leh!!! Omg I felt damn paiseh BUT SUDDENLY! The agar agar cake entered the class! With lighted candles! HAHA and then we sang a happy birthday song for Mag :D Lol you know when she saw us, her face had like OMG-I'M-TOTALLY-SO-幸福 written all over her face. Hahahahaha I bet she was damn touched.
(photos credit to Sus!)

See! 幸福 right???!!!

And we made her take out the candles with her mouth :D
Jiahui acted as if she had a super bad mood swing and that she was pissed off with Mag. She even refused to eat the agar agar that Mag offered her. IT WAS PART OF OUR ENTIRE PLAN! HAHA we brought Mag to Teo Heng after that. Only Eric, Yingying, Jolyn and I went there with her. To further convince Mag that Jiahui is really PMS-ing, we had to join in the act and say things like "aiyah Jiahui always PMS lah she's like that" and gossiped a little bit. Then later on Suimin SMS-ed Mag and told her that she and ChoonHua are staying back to console Jiahui cos she's really depressed or something LOL, so the 3 of them can't make it for the Teo Heng session. Hahaha omg damn sad right ........... BUT WHEN WE WERE SINGING HALFWAY, YINGYING STARTED PLAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE KARAOKE SYSTEM, AND THE 3 OF THEM CAME IN WITH A CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! WITH A SPARKLER ON TOP OF IT!!! Wah then her face instantly lighted up and became like OMG-I'M-TOTALLY-SO-SO-SO-幸福 LOL. Jiahui and go receive grammy awards already lah HAHA :D (I "AM CHIO-ED" A LITTLE ACTUALLY. HAHA.)
Teo Heng was like ... mad. I don't know how it started but suddenly all of us went berserk and started screaming to the mics. Er cos there're only 2 mics, so the rest of us took our waterbottle/handphone and pretended it's our mic. And then we JUMP JUMP JUMP HOP HOP PLAY AIR GUITAR, SCREAM SCREAM SHOUT SHOUT DANCE DANCE until we sweated you know!!! Who the hell sweats when singing karaoke lah hahahaaha. Omg they are such funny people. Or rather, we are such funny people :D LOL I show you the hong gan pictures okay, hahaha in Mag's dictionary, hong gan=passionate. Jiahui said that we were all behaving as if we're on drugs and I was like the most hong gan person there cos I'm always blurred in all the photos. HAHAHA. Oh and we ordered pizzas for lunch.
Photos are with Jiahui which I will upload later.
Oh and next time you go KTV with your friends, always end the session with F.I.R old songs or 五月天's 恋爱ING. Makes everyone damn high :D
Haha. I'm too tired to reenact the whole situation so I just koped from Zhou's blog.
PICTURES TO PROVE

I think they can form some rock band

During the song 恋爱ING. Making out the words L-O-V-E
(ZHOU GOT CLEAVAGE)

HAHA. Zhou "hong gan-ing" VS ChoonHua Sleeping. I dont understand HOW he manage to sleep when everyone's going mad. tsktsk.

Oh yah. I forgot to introduce them to people who dont know them visiting my blog.
From top : Zhou Mag Eric ChoonHua
From bottom : Jiahui Ying Jolyn Sui
Happy birthday Mag. (:

Agar Agars were SUPER pretty BTW. (:
(adapted from zhoudynasty.blogspot.com)
They made like agar agar birthday cake for her. Hahaha and then when class ended we sneaked out of class to prepare the cake, and when they were ready, I went to switch off the lights in class. People all started to wtf me like "Walao eh why you off the lights" leh!!! Omg I felt damn paiseh BUT SUDDENLY! The agar agar cake entered the class! With lighted candles! HAHA and then we sang a happy birthday song for Mag :D Lol you know when she saw us, her face had like OMG-I'M-TOTALLY-SO-幸福 written all over her face. Hahahahaha I bet she was damn touched.
(photos credit to Sus!)

See! 幸福 right???!!!

And we made her take out the candles with her mouth :D
Jiahui acted as if she had a super bad mood swing and that she was pissed off with Mag. She even refused to eat the agar agar that Mag offered her. IT WAS PART OF OUR ENTIRE PLAN! HAHA we brought Mag to Teo Heng after that. Only Eric, Yingying, Jolyn and I went there with her. To further convince Mag that Jiahui is really PMS-ing, we had to join in the act and say things like "aiyah Jiahui always PMS lah she's like that" and gossiped a little bit. Then later on Suimin SMS-ed Mag and told her that she and ChoonHua are staying back to console Jiahui cos she's really depressed or something LOL, so the 3 of them can't make it for the Teo Heng session. Hahaha omg damn sad right ........... BUT WHEN WE WERE SINGING HALFWAY, YINGYING STARTED PLAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE KARAOKE SYSTEM, AND THE 3 OF THEM CAME IN WITH A CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! WITH A SPARKLER ON TOP OF IT!!! Wah then her face instantly lighted up and became like OMG-I'M-TOTALLY-SO-SO-SO-幸福 LOL. Jiahui and go receive grammy awards already lah HAHA :D (I "AM CHIO-ED" A LITTLE ACTUALLY. HAHA.)
Teo Heng was like ... mad. I don't know how it started but suddenly all of us went berserk and started screaming to the mics. Er cos there're only 2 mics, so the rest of us took our waterbottle/handphone and pretended it's our mic. And then we JUMP JUMP JUMP HOP HOP PLAY AIR GUITAR, SCREAM SCREAM SHOUT SHOUT DANCE DANCE until we sweated you know!!! Who the hell sweats when singing karaoke lah hahahaaha. Omg they are such funny people. Or rather, we are such funny people :D LOL I show you the hong gan pictures okay, hahaha in Mag's dictionary, hong gan=passionate. Jiahui said that we were all behaving as if we're on drugs and I was like the most hong gan person there cos I'm always blurred in all the photos. HAHAHA. Oh and we ordered pizzas for lunch.
Photos are with Jiahui which I will upload later.
Oh and next time you go KTV with your friends, always end the session with F.I.R old songs or 五月天's 恋爱ING. Makes everyone damn high :D
Haha. I'm too tired to reenact the whole situation so I just koped from Zhou's blog.
PICTURES TO PROVE

I think they can form some rock band

During the song 恋爱ING. Making out the words L-O-V-E
(ZHOU GOT CLEAVAGE)

HAHA. Zhou "hong gan-ing" VS ChoonHua Sleeping. I dont understand HOW he manage to sleep when everyone's going mad. tsktsk.

Oh yah. I forgot to introduce them to people who dont know them visiting my blog.
From top : Zhou Mag Eric ChoonHua
From bottom : Jiahui Ying Jolyn Sui
Happy birthday Mag. (:

Agar Agars were SUPER pretty BTW. (:
Jiahui hops off.
1:33 PM
