Thursday, September 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
IITSC NIGHTWALK BRIEFING LATER IN SCHOOL AT 6PM. (COMPULSORY)
FAREWELL DINNER AT MARINA SQ FOR GIMKAI (ENTERING NS) AT 5PM.
Which means, I gotta give GimKai's farewell dinner (buffet summore) a miss. Man.
Why Why Why is the briefing stuck right in the middle.
I hate to be MIA when there's fun lah lah lah laaaaaaah.
BUFFET FOOD SUMMORE. EAT UNTIL YOU DIE.
Oh wells. I hope it'll be fun later at the briefing too.
Dinner with the usuals after the briefing. (:
I'm feeling kinda excited for the nightwalk, spooooky.
AHHH. SO EXCITED.
-
I am spending a bomb at Karate's. ):
Okay lah. But compared to many others its only a small bomb. Still.
Why can't the school give more subsidies. tsktsktsk.
Btw, I just moulded my mouth guard. HAHA
It's the ugliest thing ever. I look like an ape when I wear it. I dont understand why do we even have to wear it lor. Like HELLO. We're not supposed to even hit the face. Only skin touch.
Aiyah. Actually I know why we need to wear it. Still. ):
It's so U-G-L-Y.
7th September is coming. ):
I'm so excited, I feel like killing myself.
I need to stop "stunning" when fighting. Stop feeling Paiseh and start laughing.
Aiyah. Whats up with me man. I think I hurt my back ytd. Like over stretch or smth. man. Suey please.
8th September is coming also. Aiyah. How. ):
9th September! Nightwalk day. Curly filled me in some spooky details abt IITS when I met him on the bus ytd. -.- SO NOT HELPFUL PLEASE. It's scaring me.
12th and 13th September Karate Camp. Caught a glimpse of the games our seniors prepared hahahaha. Sneak preview. lol. So excited.
No time to do DIESS lah. How.
FAREWELL DINNER AT MARINA SQ FOR GIMKAI (ENTERING NS) AT 5PM.
Which means, I gotta give GimKai's farewell dinner (buffet summore) a miss. Man.
Why Why Why is the briefing stuck right in the middle.
I hate to be MIA when there's fun lah lah lah laaaaaaah.
BUFFET FOOD SUMMORE. EAT UNTIL YOU DIE.
Oh wells. I hope it'll be fun later at the briefing too.
Dinner with the usuals after the briefing. (:
I'm feeling kinda excited for the nightwalk, spooooky.
AHHH. SO EXCITED.
-
I am spending a bomb at Karate's. ):
Okay lah. But compared to many others its only a small bomb. Still.
Why can't the school give more subsidies. tsktsktsk.
Btw, I just moulded my mouth guard. HAHA
It's the ugliest thing ever. I look like an ape when I wear it. I dont understand why do we even have to wear it lor. Like HELLO. We're not supposed to even hit the face. Only skin touch.
Aiyah. Actually I know why we need to wear it. Still. ):
It's so U-G-L-Y.
7th September is coming. ):
I'm so excited, I feel like killing myself.
I need to stop "stunning" when fighting. Stop feeling Paiseh and start laughing.
Aiyah. Whats up with me man. I think I hurt my back ytd. Like over stretch or smth. man. Suey please.
8th September is coming also. Aiyah. How. ):
9th September! Nightwalk day. Curly filled me in some spooky details abt IITS when I met him on the bus ytd. -.- SO NOT HELPFUL PLEASE. It's scaring me.
12th and 13th September Karate Camp. Caught a glimpse of the games our seniors prepared hahahaha. Sneak preview. lol. So excited.
No time to do DIESS lah. How.
Jiahui hops off.
3:15 PM
