Tuesday, September 23, 2008
read this read that read read read
I think I might be suffering from brain cancer. ):
I had this knock on my right brain a 2weeks back.
(It's some retarded hard bang onto the hand dryer in the toilet in school)
Anyways. It was really hard, I lost balance.
I assumed its just a baluku. But apparently. I've been having headaches leh.
Bad headaches. I hate headaches. (although there might be a possibility that it is gastrics. I'll tell you why later)
Oh and my nose bled at Teoheng just now. ):
It's my 3rd nose bleed for my entire 17years.
It might just be brain cancer like the Music Video of TONGHUA.
Then i'll have to go for some therapy and start falling hair and look like a pale skinny bamboo.
Okay I'm just kidding.
Idk whether its good news or bad news that I'm working almost everyday this week. Oh and, I have to work full shift almost everyday. Isetan PS is coming. Lots of stock taking and price tagging to do. Almost died tagging at work tday. Which explains my intake of food at 3 which was supposed to be my breakfast lunch and I guess dinner too.
Thank goodness for the picnic "ZPGY" organised. Oh and, we went to teoheng after that.
Ahh. I cannot tahan alr. My head is SPINNING. And I'm working full shift ming tian. ZPGY going bennialle(IDK HOW TO SPELL). Sianz.
Goodnight.
I'm going to be at work counting 9 hrs from now.
I had this knock on my right brain a 2weeks back.
(It's some retarded hard bang onto the hand dryer in the toilet in school)
Anyways. It was really hard, I lost balance.
I assumed its just a baluku. But apparently. I've been having headaches leh.
Bad headaches. I hate headaches. (although there might be a possibility that it is gastrics. I'll tell you why later)
Oh and my nose bled at Teoheng just now. ):
It's my 3rd nose bleed for my entire 17years.
It might just be brain cancer like the Music Video of TONGHUA.
Then i'll have to go for some therapy and start falling hair and look like a pale skinny bamboo.
Okay I'm just kidding.
Idk whether its good news or bad news that I'm working almost everyday this week. Oh and, I have to work full shift almost everyday. Isetan PS is coming. Lots of stock taking and price tagging to do. Almost died tagging at work tday. Which explains my intake of food at 3 which was supposed to be my breakfast lunch and I guess dinner too.
Thank goodness for the picnic "ZPGY" organised. Oh and, we went to teoheng after that.
Ahh. I cannot tahan alr. My head is SPINNING. And I'm working full shift ming tian. ZPGY going bennialle(IDK HOW TO SPELL). Sianz.
Goodnight.
I'm going to be at work counting 9 hrs from now.
Jiahui hops off.
12:21 AM
