Tuesday, September 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
I saw Olvl kids studying their arsessss off at lido lvl 5 tday.
I miss studying. I haven't touched Maths, Science, SS, History, Geography and chinese for a really long time.
I had a hardly time converting the hours from my punch card to how much i'll get paid.
): I feel so lousy.
Time passed really fast at work tday. It is a good thing. But I felt as though I haven't done much tday. Rah.
I'll be joining some pulau ubin race thingy tmr. Ying's friends organised it. I've no idea what's gonna happen actually. But it sounds fun so I agreed.
I have no mood to blog. whats wrong with me.
I miss studying. I haven't touched Maths, Science, SS, History, Geography and chinese for a really long time.
I had a hardly time converting the hours from my punch card to how much i'll get paid.
): I feel so lousy.
Time passed really fast at work tday. It is a good thing. But I felt as though I haven't done much tday. Rah.
I'll be joining some pulau ubin race thingy tmr. Ying's friends organised it. I've no idea what's gonna happen actually. But it sounds fun so I agreed.
I have no mood to blog. whats wrong with me.
Jiahui hops off.
1:02 AM
