Thursday, September 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT STILL,
HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY MAGDALENE LOH!
Love you like LOADS
Anyways.
Eric Jolyn Sui Ying ChoonHua and MEMEMEMEEEEEEEE went baking over at Eric's.
WE MADE HER AN AGARAGAR CAKE, and AN UNSUCCESSFUL CAKE.
Superuber long story.
Okay. So we had this "plan" to make me the bad guy and make the birthday girl feel unhappy.
AIYAH. SO I HAD TO PRETEND I AM UNHAPPY WHEN I WAS QUITE HAPPY LOR.
It's so difficult. Esp when Mag was offering me the "agaragar" in class. I REALLY WANTED TO TAKE IT. But I had to pretend I am angry. HAHA.
BUT FUN LAH. :)
ANYWAYS, Suimin, ChoonHua and I surprised her at TEOHENG later on with the ugly but beautified cake and her present.
:D
They practically behaved as though they were on drugs at Karaoke.
Okay. I am freaking tired. I shall continue tmr.
HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY MAGDALENE LOH!
Love you like LOADS
Anyways.
Eric Jolyn Sui Ying ChoonHua and MEMEMEMEEEEEEEE went baking over at Eric's.
WE MADE HER AN AGARAGAR CAKE, and AN UNSUCCESSFUL CAKE.
Superuber long story.
Okay. So we had this "plan" to make me the bad guy and make the birthday girl feel unhappy.
AIYAH. SO I HAD TO PRETEND I AM UNHAPPY WHEN I WAS QUITE HAPPY LOR.
It's so difficult. Esp when Mag was offering me the "agaragar" in class. I REALLY WANTED TO TAKE IT. But I had to pretend I am angry. HAHA.
BUT FUN LAH. :)
ANYWAYS, Suimin, ChoonHua and I surprised her at TEOHENG later on with the ugly but beautified cake and her present.
:D
They practically behaved as though they were on drugs at Karaoke.
Okay. I am freaking tired. I shall continue tmr.
Jiahui hops off.
2:12 AM
