Wednesday, September 24, 2008
read this read that read read read
I desperatly need to find a platform to destress.
It's quite sad when I can't find the right person to let all these off but thats not my main concern now.
): Work is driving me crazy I swear.
To think the exact day for Isetan PS is not even here.
I want to die. kidding. But I'm dying.
Rah. I think I am underpaid.
Who works at such a friggin stressed enviroment with so much tasks assigned for a mere 5/hr!
My boss threw me with this huge ass responsibility of taking care the whole of one brand. And I dont know what to do. My mind was in a daze and I had no idea where to start. All the help I had was an inexperienced worker and occasional offers to help from my boss.
All I had in my mind were, "SHIT!" "WHAT TO DO NOW HUH" "WALAU" "SO WHERE DO I GET STARTED"
And. For those who know me well enough, I really cant stand crowds. I already found it amazing that I've went through private sales 3 or 4 times and still survived without killing myself.
PRE-PS is enough to drive me crazy not say PS. ):
Past few days have been "tagging day" and tday feels like the world is crumbling and everyone needs to stock up tonnes of clothes at home lest they end up nekkid. (AND PS ONLY HAS 30%off LEH. NOT 50%.)
Aiyah. Fuck it. Im damn tired u fell aslep.
Not angry alr. lol. shall blog tmr.
I did something very guilty today. ):
Will blog tmr too.
aiyah. wish me luck
It's quite sad when I can't find the right person to let all these off but thats not my main concern now.
): Work is driving me crazy I swear.
To think the exact day for Isetan PS is not even here.
I want to die. kidding. But I'm dying.
Rah. I think I am underpaid.
Who works at such a friggin stressed enviroment with so much tasks assigned for a mere 5/hr!
My boss threw me with this huge ass responsibility of taking care the whole of one brand. And I dont know what to do. My mind was in a daze and I had no idea where to start. All the help I had was an inexperienced worker and occasional offers to help from my boss.
All I had in my mind were, "SHIT!" "WHAT TO DO NOW HUH" "WALAU" "SO WHERE DO I GET STARTED"
And. For those who know me well enough, I really cant stand crowds. I already found it amazing that I've went through private sales 3 or 4 times and still survived without killing myself.
PRE-PS is enough to drive me crazy not say PS. ):
Past few days have been "tagging day" and tday feels like the world is crumbling and everyone needs to stock up tonnes of clothes at home lest they end up nekkid. (AND PS ONLY HAS 30%off LEH. NOT 50%.)
Aiyah. Fuck it. Im damn tired u fell aslep.
Not angry alr. lol. shall blog tmr.
I did something very guilty today. ):
Will blog tmr too.
aiyah. wish me luck
Jiahui hops off.
11:42 PM
