Tuesday, September 2, 2008
read this read that read read read
I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW.
:D
Anyway.
I got selected for BSC NIGHTWALK! Yayness.
But I have work on the meeeting day.
Aiyah. I need to do smth abt it.
I WATCHED 4BIA.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
I WATCHED A HORROR FILM!
I'm secretly feeling proud of it although I was duped into watching the movie.
12Lotus turned 4bia.
I'll make myself looked extremely gullible and retarded if I blog abt it. Besides, I'm too lazy to move my fingers so I'm not gonna blog abt that tday.
Anyways, I think DIESS in SiY's lessons is pointless. Its a pointless module. ):
I think I'm suffering from low self esteem.
HAHA. Kidding lah. I think it's called lazy bum.
Aight. Shall grab a good sleep and chiong tmr. :D
AND AND, (note to self) please dont think abt 4bia aight.
Goodnight.
:D
Anyway.
I got selected for BSC NIGHTWALK! Yayness.
But I have work on the meeeting day.
Aiyah. I need to do smth abt it.
I WATCHED 4BIA.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
I WATCHED A HORROR FILM!
I'm secretly feeling proud of it although I was duped into watching the movie.
12Lotus turned 4bia.
I'll make myself looked extremely gullible and retarded if I blog abt it. Besides, I'm too lazy to move my fingers so I'm not gonna blog abt that tday.
Anyways, I think DIESS in SiY's lessons is pointless. Its a pointless module. ):
I think I'm suffering from low self esteem.
HAHA. Kidding lah. I think it's called lazy bum.
Aight. Shall grab a good sleep and chiong tmr. :D
AND AND, (note to self) please dont think abt 4bia aight.
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
12:29 AM
