Friday, September 26, 2008
read this read that read read read
Hello blog.
PrivateSales was maddddd. But manageable.
Met a couple of unreasonable customers but I guess that's inevitable. Sigh.
Everything was alright overall. But I still think Im highly underpaid. ):
I want to cry. And I didn't managed to collect my already reserved m(phosis footwear. Reason because I went to collect too late and they already released it. ): *CRIES* And all because work was too busy at my side. I didn't have time and whenever I remember I have to collect the footwear, it would slip my mind before I find time to go over. Rah lah.
I still have work tmr in the aftn. I would love to continue blogging but I heard thunderstorms which means the weather tonight is gonna be perfect to sleeep in. :D Yessah.
So goodnight ya'll.
Loves.
PrivateSales was maddddd. But manageable.
Met a couple of unreasonable customers but I guess that's inevitable. Sigh.
Everything was alright overall. But I still think Im highly underpaid. ):
I want to cry. And I didn't managed to collect my already reserved m(phosis footwear. Reason because I went to collect too late and they already released it. ): *CRIES* And all because work was too busy at my side. I didn't have time and whenever I remember I have to collect the footwear, it would slip my mind before I find time to go over. Rah lah.
I still have work tmr in the aftn. I would love to continue blogging but I heard thunderstorms which means the weather tonight is gonna be perfect to sleeep in. :D Yessah.
So goodnight ya'll.
Loves.
Jiahui hops off.
1:00 AM
