Thursday, September 18, 2008
read this read that read read read
END OF SEMESTER!!!
Handed in our logo designs just yesterday. Chionged like siao in the lab together with everyone else. Chaotic I swear and everyone was calling out for someone freee to help them.
We finally finished everything at 6.15pm but the GO was already closed by then. So, feeling very remorseful (haha) we went up to SiY's office to hand her our work personally and explained to her what happened. Hope our marks wont get deducted. *prays*
Neways. Thank Zhou, Sui and Jolyn for the help. Thank Ying and Mag for chiong-ing together. Haha. AND THANKS ZHOU AND MAG FOR THE IMPORTANT CHICKEN CUTLET RICE.
Oh and special thanks to Eric. Due to his (once in awhile) kind soul, he occasionally helped us which caused he himself to be marked late too leh!
Oh wells. END OF SEM! Happy happy. Shiok one month to enjoy. Finally though after having everyone else enjoying their first month of holidays.
Haven't blogged in a looooong while. Too busy alr. And my brother's back from tekong, not much chance for me to use the computer for too loong. So, I'll briefly blog abt all the "events" starting from SMA and Pesta Sukan competition aights.
Warning, pictures SPAM!
SMA
Kata Catagory

First medallist! GUIXIN! Silver lehs!

I took picture of this random lady just because of her hair. Fking long can! (Longer than maybellyn's EX hair. haha.)
Kumite!

Lots and lots of Hayashi people!




Cannot tahan this gorilla. Damn act big. (:
Three cheers to JY though. For keeping calm throughout the whole match! Way to go!

They were the "stars" for the day. Phillipines if I'm not wrong. I like the one ESP in the middle! Chilli Padi lah hello. Chech out the guy he was fighting with in the picture above. Taller than him by 2.5 head please!

The competition ended pretty late and everyone was exhausted! Whoooots. Congrats to all who won medals!
PESTA SUKAN
MORE PICTURES!
*** THE FEMALE WARRIOR!!! (is camera shy) LOL.
p/s that girl is me hor. Hello. (Picture taken before fight)

There was supposed to be a picture of me in full gear one leh! But retarded me accidently deleted it away AFTER THE FIGHT. Too bad. So I only have the camera shy picture left.
NVM LUH! Still as pretty. :D
More pictures behind the scene. haha.
Gold Medalist of TP! :D

Indulging in our own medalistic world. hahahahhaa.

HAHA. Is it me or is it true. Why does my medal always shine brighter? Light reflector seh.
Wonderful seniors! :D

Last but not least, the very impt-est Sensei. :)

Aiyah. My camera battery died after they helped to take a vid of my fight. Dont talk abt it. And so. This means that all my pictures are with alot of random peoplessss. All these that I uploaded is from AIAIAIAIAIWEI! :D The responsible-est girl who was nudging me to receive her pictures.
I'm too paiseh to upload my video up here on my blog. HAHA. It's on Youtube though. Go and search yourself. Or those who really wants to watch it, come ask me luh. If you pass my friendship test (hahahaha) then i send you the link.
:D Like I've mentioned in my previous post, big big thank you to everyone who helped me aye!
And congrats to ALL who won medals again! Way to go!
Hayashi-Ha rocks yo!
08092008 The important-est day of the year!
Cake at 0000 :D
FAVOURITE FRUIT CAKE!



I think the female in the tv is damn scary.
:D THANK!
Next. I must thank all my friends for taking their time out to spend that day with me even though they're probably tired and exhausted from who knows what. (: Any thanks for spending previous days and nights just to prepare/think/brainstorm on what to present me on 0809. (:
I was awaken on 0809 by Zhou's call in the wee hours. (Though I was already late for school liao) She called and told me to look out of my window. hahahahhaa. And i heard shoutings like...
"JIAHUI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"JIAHUI! I LOVE YOU!"
"JIAHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Haha. Stil lgot lots more i think. But they were too muffled. I couldn't get all of them. haha. So the crew.....

In action...

And in less than 5 minutes, they appeared right outside my door. Damn Takglam moment I swear. I just woke up. Still in my PJs and I haven't wash my face/brush my teeth. AIYAH!. DAMN TAKGLAM. I wanted to smile. Then I need to cover my mouth. HAHA.
Haha. Looking at the video makes me smileeeee. BUT HOR. It's damn paiseh can! AHHH. AND YOU CAN SEE ONE OF MY NEIGHBOURS WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS LAHHHHHHHHH.

Takglam-ness
Anyways, they came into my house, woke my mum up haha and I left them to entertain themselves while i get changed for school.


(Zhou is scared of balloons. And so they wanted to have some fun with her. HAHA. :D But so sweet lah. Scared of balloons but she still held on to them just for me!!! :D)
And they started parading me to school after we left the house. ALL OF THEM HAS MASKS ON EXCEPT ME. AND THEY WERE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD. PAISEH UNTIL CAN DIE.

Finally reached class and SiY wasn't there yet despite us being 1/2hr late.


Balloons for company. :D
Class ended and thats when the real fun started.
They brought me to lvl 4's tables and kept me there. taking pictures yadayada.
And then Eric mentioned something abt station games this and that. hahahhahaa.
I am the ONLY "subcomm" and they're all "maincomms".Oh and apparently, the camp is called, Jiahui Birthday training camp. HAHA. rah.


Station 1
Challenger : ME DUH.
Station master : Ying the metal mouth&throat&stomach

Challenge : Finish one entire packet of "pop pop" sweets. Fastest player wins.
Loser : Me lah Me lah.

It's not easy hello. Ying's stomach mouth&throat&stomach is made of metal. -.-
SHE JUST SWALLOW.
Station 2
Challenger : Me again
Station master : Zhou Jiajun the fastest fingers
Challenge : Highest scorer wins (I can't remember the song we played already)



Loser : ME AGAIN!
Aiyah. I only lost by a LEEEEETLE BIT, and it was like last min one!!! I could have won! But I was too excited!!!!! HAHA. ok lah. Zhou's better. BUT I WON ONE GAME LATER WHEN WE BATTLED AGAIN OURSELVES!
haha. Damn fun.
Station 3
Challenger : ME LOR!
Station master : Eric the big mouth
Challange : To put as many mashmellows as possible. The most wins.


Loser : Eric
HAHA. EH I TELL YOU THIS GAME IS DAMN DISGUSTING BUT FUN ONE LOR!
Initially I thought I was gonna lose cause I couldn't really fit much into my mouth already. Then I started to laugh and my mashmellows starting foaming out of my mouth. AHHAHAHA. But I kept calm and pushed everything in. THAT IS WHEN ERIC STARTED TO LAUGH AND HIS STARTED FOAMING, BUT NEVER WENT BACK IN. HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
WHICH MAKES ME THE "NOT A VERY BIG MOUTH BUT CLEVER EATER" FOR THE GAME!
Station 4
Challenger : ME AGAIN LAH HOR. Only subcomm. -.-
Station master : Magdalene the iron hand woman.
Challenge : Play slapping hand game and I dunno how to win. ( I KNOW I REFUSED TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT I HAD NO CHOICE. )



Loser : I REALLY DON'T KNOW.
Haha. mag was screaming like !@#$%^&* during the game. I felt the pain lah. but I was expecting it already so I didn't shout much. Lol. Tahan lor. But my hand started to have internal bleeding first. So...... I guess We're both winners lah how. I won mentally, mag won physically. lol.
Station 5
Challenger : ME AGAIN LAH ME LAH ME LAH!!!
Station Master : Jolyn the scardey cat. hahahhahaha.
Challenge : Each player has 10 plasters each, the one who sticks the most plaster of the opponent wins.


She's damn scared of me.
HAHA. You cannot catch me, neh ni neh ni poo poo.

Hahaa. They sent out the wrong player for this game. I KARATE ONE LEH HELLO. haahhahaa. Funny Jolyn.
And needless to say I won lah hor. :D :D only by ONE plaster though. hahahhaaa. ON THE FACE LEH! IM SO PROUD OF MYSLEF.
Last game!
Challenger : ME AGAIN. LONELY........ ):
Station Master : Ying
Challenge : To guess the faces of the various members she sent out while being blindfolded. (Ying didn't play cause of the damn high nose. LOL. Total give away one.)

Spastic face

Spastic again

SPASTIC SPASTIC!

Cannot see face. But its sus. The photographer for the day. (:
I think I did touch a few more. But aiyah. The main point is, I GUESS ALL CORRECTLY LEH. DAMN PRO PLEASE. :D ahhahahahhaa. All the oily and not so oily faces. tsktsktsk.
Time to go for facial you kids.
And station games ended. Still blindfolded, they told me they're gonna walk me some where and escorted by Eric and Jolyn, they brought me to take the stairs and take the lift where they saw familiar faces like ibson. -.- And idk who else. Paiseh one please.


Anyways, I realised they brought me back to the same place. And they started singing a birthday song. I was innocently making a wish, (still blindfolded) expecting to see a pretty cake but apparently..... CHIFFON CAKE WITH LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM.

AHHHHH. Taking off.... With Choon preparing to hold my hands, to prevent me from escaping I guess.

Oh shit... I should have expected it...

And the cake came flying within seconds...
): ACCOMPANIED BY SO MANY HANDS.

Once not enough. TWICE SUMMORE!
And we can see the second culprit. The familiar watch of Miss Magdalene.

Will must wipe the whipped cream on my face. see. its all on my left.

By then... I already have some thoughts in my mind. muahahahhaa.

Getting prepared.....

REVENGE AHHH!!!!!!!!

HAHA. Mag was running for her life. Roar.
That makes Zhou the first victim.

I made sure everyone has some cream on them. (:

I was still the dirtiest. lol.
I really dont understand why is the whipped cream so watery. lol.
All of us smelt REALLLLLY bad after than. I was so dirty, smelly and oily I couldn't take it cause the cream was all over me. Se we went to get shampoo and a pair of shirts for me, off to the sports complex to bathe. I had to wear a hoodie with my inside nude, only with my sports bra. RAH. And we went to Orchard. Crystal jade!!! :D
Their Water dumplings DAMN NICE. DAMN NICE.

Okay. Anyways, they presented me with their handmade blueberry muffin cake. :D
It's really very nice. And I can feel the lubbbbbb. :D


GROUP PICTURE!
Thanks guys. I'll remember this day forevaaaaaa. :D
After I left them, I went to Katong for Teohenging with the Karatessss people. (:
Ima MIC HOGGER. hahahhaa.
I sang like a million songs. A MILLION.
They surprised me with a cake and hahahhaa. I SAW THEM COMMUNICATING LOR! Farneh.

The cake is damn pretty. Serious. HAHA. I forgot to rotate the picture. And now, I'm too lazy to rotate it. So too bad.

Cakes cakes cakes!

PPG UNITE! :D

GIMKAI! Haha. Tekong-ing already! I can't wait to see his bald hair. haha. :D

HY, JY!

RED!
Group Picture!!

Thanks lah people!!!!!! THANKS!
:D SEE. Now you know why it's my happiest birthday?
I feel so blessed. Blessed with so much friends and loving family. :D
Okay. I've been blogging for almost 4 hrs. -.-
I NEED TO PREPARE FOR WORK LIAOS!
Shall continue other events soon aye!
Like. IITSC NIGHTWALK! and KARATE CAMP!
And the event happening tmr, Sports club subcomm camp! :D
Haha. Yes another camp. I'm always going for camos. Crazy one.
Okay. Running late. BYEBYE!!!
Handed in our logo designs just yesterday. Chionged like siao in the lab together with everyone else. Chaotic I swear and everyone was calling out for someone freee to help them.
We finally finished everything at 6.15pm but the GO was already closed by then. So, feeling very remorseful (haha) we went up to SiY's office to hand her our work personally and explained to her what happened. Hope our marks wont get deducted. *prays*
Neways. Thank Zhou, Sui and Jolyn for the help. Thank Ying and Mag for chiong-ing together. Haha. AND THANKS ZHOU AND MAG FOR THE IMPORTANT CHICKEN CUTLET RICE.
Oh and special thanks to Eric. Due to his (once in awhile) kind soul, he occasionally helped us which caused he himself to be marked late too leh!
Oh wells. END OF SEM! Happy happy. Shiok one month to enjoy. Finally though after having everyone else enjoying their first month of holidays.
Haven't blogged in a looooong while. Too busy alr. And my brother's back from tekong, not much chance for me to use the computer for too loong. So, I'll briefly blog abt all the "events" starting from SMA and Pesta Sukan competition aights.
Warning, pictures SPAM!
SMA
Kata Catagory

First medallist! GUIXIN! Silver lehs!

I took picture of this random lady just because of her hair. Fking long can! (Longer than maybellyn's EX hair. haha.)
Kumite!

Lots and lots of Hayashi people!




Cannot tahan this gorilla. Damn act big. (:
Three cheers to JY though. For keeping calm throughout the whole match! Way to go!

They were the "stars" for the day. Phillipines if I'm not wrong. I like the one ESP in the middle! Chilli Padi lah hello. Chech out the guy he was fighting with in the picture above. Taller than him by 2.5 head please!

The competition ended pretty late and everyone was exhausted! Whoooots. Congrats to all who won medals!
PESTA SUKAN
MORE PICTURES!
*** THE FEMALE WARRIOR!!! (is camera shy) LOL.
p/s that girl is me hor. Hello. (Picture taken before fight)

There was supposed to be a picture of me in full gear one leh! But retarded me accidently deleted it away AFTER THE FIGHT. Too bad. So I only have the camera shy picture left.
NVM LUH! Still as pretty. :D
More pictures behind the scene. haha.
Gold Medalist of TP! :D

Indulging in our own medalistic world. hahahahhaa.

HAHA. Is it me or is it true. Why does my medal always shine brighter? Light reflector seh.
Wonderful seniors! :D

Last but not least, the very impt-est Sensei. :)

Aiyah. My camera battery died after they helped to take a vid of my fight. Dont talk abt it. And so. This means that all my pictures are with alot of random peoplessss. All these that I uploaded is from AIAIAIAIAIWEI! :D The responsible-est girl who was nudging me to receive her pictures.
I'm too paiseh to upload my video up here on my blog. HAHA. It's on Youtube though. Go and search yourself. Or those who really wants to watch it, come ask me luh. If you pass my friendship test (hahahaha) then i send you the link.
:D Like I've mentioned in my previous post, big big thank you to everyone who helped me aye!
And congrats to ALL who won medals again! Way to go!
Hayashi-Ha rocks yo!
08092008 The important-est day of the year!
Cake at 0000 :D
FAVOURITE FRUIT CAKE!



I think the female in the tv is damn scary.
:D THANK!
Next. I must thank all my friends for taking their time out to spend that day with me even though they're probably tired and exhausted from who knows what. (: Any thanks for spending previous days and nights just to prepare/think/brainstorm on what to present me on 0809. (:
I was awaken on 0809 by Zhou's call in the wee hours. (Though I was already late for school liao) She called and told me to look out of my window. hahahahhaa. And i heard shoutings like...
"JIAHUI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"JIAHUI! I LOVE YOU!"
"JIAHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Haha. Stil lgot lots more i think. But they were too muffled. I couldn't get all of them. haha. So the crew.....

In action...

And in less than 5 minutes, they appeared right outside my door. Damn Takglam moment I swear. I just woke up. Still in my PJs and I haven't wash my face/brush my teeth. AIYAH!. DAMN TAKGLAM. I wanted to smile. Then I need to cover my mouth. HAHA.
Haha. Looking at the video makes me smileeeee. BUT HOR. It's damn paiseh can! AHHH. AND YOU CAN SEE ONE OF MY NEIGHBOURS WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS LAHHHHHHHHH.

Takglam-ness
Anyways, they came into my house, woke my mum up haha and I left them to entertain themselves while i get changed for school.


(Zhou is scared of balloons. And so they wanted to have some fun with her. HAHA. :D But so sweet lah. Scared of balloons but she still held on to them just for me!!! :D)
And they started parading me to school after we left the house. ALL OF THEM HAS MASKS ON EXCEPT ME. AND THEY WERE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD. PAISEH UNTIL CAN DIE.

Finally reached class and SiY wasn't there yet despite us being 1/2hr late.


Balloons for company. :D
Class ended and thats when the real fun started.
They brought me to lvl 4's tables and kept me there. taking pictures yadayada.
And then Eric mentioned something abt station games this and that. hahahhahaa.
I am the ONLY "subcomm" and they're all "maincomms".Oh and apparently, the camp is called, Jiahui Birthday training camp. HAHA. rah.


Station 1
Challenger : ME DUH.
Station master : Ying the metal mouth&throat&stomach

Challenge : Finish one entire packet of "pop pop" sweets. Fastest player wins.
Loser : Me lah Me lah.

It's not easy hello. Ying's stomach mouth&throat&stomach is made of metal. -.-
SHE JUST SWALLOW.
Station 2
Challenger : Me again
Station master : Zhou Jiajun the fastest fingers
Challenge : Highest scorer wins (I can't remember the song we played already)



Loser : ME AGAIN!
Aiyah. I only lost by a LEEEEETLE BIT, and it was like last min one!!! I could have won! But I was too excited!!!!! HAHA. ok lah. Zhou's better. BUT I WON ONE GAME LATER WHEN WE BATTLED AGAIN OURSELVES!
haha. Damn fun.
Station 3
Challenger : ME LOR!
Station master : Eric the big mouth
Challange : To put as many mashmellows as possible. The most wins.


Loser : Eric
HAHA. EH I TELL YOU THIS GAME IS DAMN DISGUSTING BUT FUN ONE LOR!
Initially I thought I was gonna lose cause I couldn't really fit much into my mouth already. Then I started to laugh and my mashmellows starting foaming out of my mouth. AHHAHAHA. But I kept calm and pushed everything in. THAT IS WHEN ERIC STARTED TO LAUGH AND HIS STARTED FOAMING, BUT NEVER WENT BACK IN. HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
WHICH MAKES ME THE "NOT A VERY BIG MOUTH BUT CLEVER EATER" FOR THE GAME!
Station 4
Challenger : ME AGAIN LAH HOR. Only subcomm. -.-
Station master : Magdalene the iron hand woman.
Challenge : Play slapping hand game and I dunno how to win. ( I KNOW I REFUSED TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT I HAD NO CHOICE. )



Loser : I REALLY DON'T KNOW.
Haha. mag was screaming like !@#$%^&* during the game. I felt the pain lah. but I was expecting it already so I didn't shout much. Lol. Tahan lor. But my hand started to have internal bleeding first. So...... I guess We're both winners lah how. I won mentally, mag won physically. lol.
Station 5
Challenger : ME AGAIN LAH ME LAH ME LAH!!!
Station Master : Jolyn the scardey cat. hahahhahaha.
Challenge : Each player has 10 plasters each, the one who sticks the most plaster of the opponent wins.


She's damn scared of me.
HAHA. You cannot catch me, neh ni neh ni poo poo.

Hahaa. They sent out the wrong player for this game. I KARATE ONE LEH HELLO. haahhahaa. Funny Jolyn.
And needless to say I won lah hor. :D :D only by ONE plaster though. hahahhaaa. ON THE FACE LEH! IM SO PROUD OF MYSLEF.
Last game!
Challenger : ME AGAIN. LONELY........ ):
Station Master : Ying
Challenge : To guess the faces of the various members she sent out while being blindfolded. (Ying didn't play cause of the damn high nose. LOL. Total give away one.)

Spastic face

Spastic again

SPASTIC SPASTIC!

Cannot see face. But its sus. The photographer for the day. (:
I think I did touch a few more. But aiyah. The main point is, I GUESS ALL CORRECTLY LEH. DAMN PRO PLEASE. :D ahhahahahhaa. All the oily and not so oily faces. tsktsktsk.
Time to go for facial you kids.
And station games ended. Still blindfolded, they told me they're gonna walk me some where and escorted by Eric and Jolyn, they brought me to take the stairs and take the lift where they saw familiar faces like ibson. -.- And idk who else. Paiseh one please.


Anyways, I realised they brought me back to the same place. And they started singing a birthday song. I was innocently making a wish, (still blindfolded) expecting to see a pretty cake but apparently..... CHIFFON CAKE WITH LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM.

AHHHHH. Taking off.... With Choon preparing to hold my hands, to prevent me from escaping I guess.

Oh shit... I should have expected it...

And the cake came flying within seconds...
): ACCOMPANIED BY SO MANY HANDS.

Once not enough. TWICE SUMMORE!
And we can see the second culprit. The familiar watch of Miss Magdalene.

Will must wipe the whipped cream on my face. see. its all on my left.

By then... I already have some thoughts in my mind. muahahahhaa.

Getting prepared.....

REVENGE AHHH!!!!!!!!

HAHA. Mag was running for her life. Roar.
That makes Zhou the first victim.

I made sure everyone has some cream on them. (:

I was still the dirtiest. lol.
I really dont understand why is the whipped cream so watery. lol.
All of us smelt REALLLLLY bad after than. I was so dirty, smelly and oily I couldn't take it cause the cream was all over me. Se we went to get shampoo and a pair of shirts for me, off to the sports complex to bathe. I had to wear a hoodie with my inside nude, only with my sports bra. RAH. And we went to Orchard. Crystal jade!!! :D
Their Water dumplings DAMN NICE. DAMN NICE.

Okay. Anyways, they presented me with their handmade blueberry muffin cake. :D
It's really very nice. And I can feel the lubbbbbb. :D


GROUP PICTURE!
Thanks guys. I'll remember this day forevaaaaaa. :DAfter I left them, I went to Katong for Teohenging with the Karatessss people. (:
Ima MIC HOGGER. hahahhaa.
I sang like a million songs. A MILLION.
They surprised me with a cake and hahahhaa. I SAW THEM COMMUNICATING LOR! Farneh.

The cake is damn pretty. Serious. HAHA. I forgot to rotate the picture. And now, I'm too lazy to rotate it. So too bad.

Cakes cakes cakes!

PPG UNITE! :D

GIMKAI! Haha. Tekong-ing already! I can't wait to see his bald hair. haha. :D

HY, JY!

RED!
Group Picture!!

Thanks lah people!!!!!! THANKS!
:D SEE. Now you know why it's my happiest birthday?
I feel so blessed. Blessed with so much friends and loving family. :D
Okay. I've been blogging for almost 4 hrs. -.-
I NEED TO PREPARE FOR WORK LIAOS!
Shall continue other events soon aye!
Like. IITSC NIGHTWALK! and KARATE CAMP!
And the event happening tmr, Sports club subcomm camp! :D
Haha. Yes another camp. I'm always going for camos. Crazy one.
Okay. Running late. BYEBYE!!!
Jiahui hops off.
10:43 AM
