Sunday, September 7, 2008
read this read that read read read
A bruise on the face in exchange for a Gold Medal in the 16-17 years old -48kg Category is WORTH IT. (Pesta Sukan!)
Birthday gift for myself!
Thank Lady Luck for shining so brightly on me. (or maybe its birthday luck? (: )
Still. :D
WOW MAN.
Even though I might have won like that little bit of luck but hey man!
I AM A NEWBIE LIKE NOOB SHIT PLEASE. OMGOSH LAH. I am really really veh veh happy. :D
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE SUPPORTING ME!
Thank you All those who comforted me so much when I was feeling so "kanchiong" for the match.
Thank you YH for warming up with me! +Huifang "tipsing!"
Thank you All those who helped me in giving me tips when fighting!
Thank you All those who were cheering in my match!
Thank you RED, HY, JY and many others for shouting/telling me what to do when fighting, this and that. HAHA. I kinda heard them much more clearly only after viewing the video. >.< but still.
Thank you Janice for calming me down during the breaks. ESP the InSteps. And thanks for bringing me WATER! So impt please.
THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
Many more peopoos to thank Im sure I left out people but I really appreciate your help neverthless!!!
NEVER FORGET THIS, "THANK YOU LUCK FOR SHINING!"
My gosh. I am busted. I need to sleep. BADLY. I WOKE UP AT FRIGGIN 5AM. ): (waking up early reminded me of netball)
I will update abt KARATE soon! Probably Wednesday? TUES NIGHTWALK YO! I AM SO EXCITED.
My birthday is nearing in 20 mins!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!
THE GOLD MEDAL IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
Goodnight.
Birthday gift for myself!
Thank Lady Luck for shining so brightly on me. (or maybe its birthday luck? (: )
Still. :D
WOW MAN.
Even though I might have won like that little bit of luck but hey man!
I AM A NEWBIE LIKE NOOB SHIT PLEASE. OMGOSH LAH. I am really really veh veh happy. :D
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE SUPPORTING ME!
Thank you All those who comforted me so much when I was feeling so "kanchiong" for the match.
Thank you YH for warming up with me! +Huifang "tipsing!"
Thank you All those who helped me in giving me tips when fighting!
Thank you All those who were cheering in my match!
Thank you RED, HY, JY and many others for shouting/telling me what to do when fighting, this and that. HAHA. I kinda heard them much more clearly only after viewing the video. >.< but still.
Thank you Janice for calming me down during the breaks. ESP the InSteps. And thanks for bringing me WATER! So impt please.
THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
Many more peopoos to thank Im sure I left out people but I really appreciate your help neverthless!!!
NEVER FORGET THIS, "THANK YOU LUCK FOR SHINING!"
My gosh. I am busted. I need to sleep. BADLY. I WOKE UP AT FRIGGIN 5AM. ): (waking up early reminded me of netball)
I will update abt KARATE soon! Probably Wednesday? TUES NIGHTWALK YO! I AM SO EXCITED.
My birthday is nearing in 20 mins!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!
THE GOLD MEDAL IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
9:33 PM
