Friday, September 5, 2008
read this read that read read read
Brief meeting abt IITSC Nightwalk just now.
Eric, Ying, Mag, Zhou and I are together as a group. Happy happy.
And Zhou is one lucky ass I tell you. HAHAHHAAA.
We took so long to persuade her to come for the meeting. Because she's first in the "extras" not the main, she didn't have to attend the meeting. But Amos and Issac managed to put her into the main. Muahahahhahaa. Woots lah please. Happy happy.
Went for dinner at Century Sq. Slack and chatted a little there before heading over to Mcdonalds for ice cream. HAHA. All of us are damn broke.
We talked ALOT of crap.
And they started playing this game which created alot of attention. haha.
You know the sissisor paper stone, then the winner gets to smack the hand one?
They were damn "honggan"




Lol. Check out Zhou's hand. Damn red lah! Can see the red veins summore!
Play lah. Play lah. PLAY UNTIL CRY SOME MORE.
I REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME. I DON'T SEE A POINT.
It's like watching horror movies.
You watch and get scared then you cannot sleep. No point right. You don't gain anything from it except fear. Dont dare go weewee, dont dare this and that. Make your life screwed up only.
And this game?
You play the game, based on luck. And when you win, you hit others, your palm also pain. You lose you get hit also pain. No joy. No point right. HAHA.
okok. Ima virgo. I am very Practical.
HAHAHAAAAA.
But looking at them playing is very entertaining. Evil but true. lol. And because we attracted alot of stares from others, we decided to mute the game. "silent scream, silent laughter"
Damn funny lah I tell you.
Anyways. We discussed a little abt nightwalk aft that and didn't managed to come up with an awesome plot. HAHA. We have alot of stupid ideas though.
Im so excited.
Okay. I am freakkkkkking tired liao. i want to sleep.
late peace.
Eric, Ying, Mag, Zhou and I are together as a group. Happy happy.
And Zhou is one lucky ass I tell you. HAHAHHAAA.
We took so long to persuade her to come for the meeting. Because she's first in the "extras" not the main, she didn't have to attend the meeting. But Amos and Issac managed to put her into the main. Muahahahhahaa. Woots lah please. Happy happy.
Went for dinner at Century Sq. Slack and chatted a little there before heading over to Mcdonalds for ice cream. HAHA. All of us are damn broke.
We talked ALOT of crap.
And they started playing this game which created alot of attention. haha.
You know the sissisor paper stone, then the winner gets to smack the hand one?
They were damn "honggan"




Lol. Check out Zhou's hand. Damn red lah! Can see the red veins summore!
Play lah. Play lah. PLAY UNTIL CRY SOME MORE.
I REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME. I DON'T SEE A POINT.
It's like watching horror movies.
You watch and get scared then you cannot sleep. No point right. You don't gain anything from it except fear. Dont dare go weewee, dont dare this and that. Make your life screwed up only.
And this game?
You play the game, based on luck. And when you win, you hit others, your palm also pain. You lose you get hit also pain. No joy. No point right. HAHA.
okok. Ima virgo. I am very Practical.
HAHAHAAAAA.
But looking at them playing is very entertaining. Evil but true. lol. And because we attracted alot of stares from others, we decided to mute the game. "silent scream, silent laughter"
Damn funny lah I tell you.
Anyways. We discussed a little abt nightwalk aft that and didn't managed to come up with an awesome plot. HAHA. We have alot of stupid ideas though.
Im so excited.
Okay. I am freakkkkkking tired liao. i want to sleep.
late peace.
Jiahui hops off.
12:44 AM
