Wednesday, August 27, 2008
read this read that read read read
WE TEOHENG-ED AGAIN! THIS TIME IT WAS AFTER SCHOOL.
HAHA.
It was so random because we had no idea what to do after school so (i can't remember whether it was me or eric but one of us suggested singing K so...) we decided to TEOHENG! This time together with Jolyn, Mag and Sui. Ying has work though. So she wasn't with us. lol. Its ok girl. There're still many many more chances. (:
Wa. I tell you its damn cheap. Because it's on a weekday, and in the DAY, so the BIG RM is only 12/hr. 6 of us went so its only 2/hr/person. BUT there was some PACKAGE. So we paid lesser. Its so cool right.
I NEED TO GET A NEW PAIR OF FLOPS. Or rather an anti-slip during rainy days flops.
I wonder why people plant floor tiles that are SO SLIPPERY during rainy days. It's so unpractical, useless and dangerous! WHAT IF PEOPLE WITH LOUSY FLOPS SLIP AND FALL. WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILL. HUH. HUH. AND YOU MAKE THEM WALK LIKE A PENGUIN. ITS SO TAK GLAM. ): Yes, I am one of the victim. Tsktsk.
I need a new pair of flops. End of topic.
Oh. We had this discussion abt the areas where we stay in and I really think I stay in a very very ZAI area luh. It is almost possible for me to get anything or go anywhere I want.
PASIR RIS CENTRAL (10mins walk)
Wet Market
Coffeeshops (got like 5 lor)
JiaPaLang stores (for household necessities)
Shop and Save
seven11
WHITESANDS (10mins walk)
Arcade
Kopitiam
FastFood (SAKAE!)
Many many more.
PASIR RIS MRT & BUS INTERCHANGE (10mins walk)
(*IMPT- YOU GET SEATS WHEN YOU NEED TO TAKE LONG TRIPS/ TRAVEL TO THE WEST ON THE MRT)
MANY MANY DIFFERENT BUS STOPS = MANY BUSES I CAN TAKE (All take me ard 5 mins walk)
DOWNTOWN EAST & EHUB! (5mins walk)
THEATRE!
MANY THINGS LAH. LIKE CHALETS YADAYADA.
And imagine I used to walk to all my schools like since I was born. -.-
Little TOTS like just 2 mins walk. lol.
PAP! K1K2. Like 10 mins maybe?
PRPS PRCS. ALL I WALK ONE LOR HELLO.
NOW TP IS LIKE VEH VEH FAR FOR ME CAN. CAN?
Argh. AND I WOKE UP LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY. ):
I really need to start getting up early.
No school tmr though. We're supposed to stay home and do the tracing assignment with Illustrator and now do a logo design for YOG. WL.
I think I'm gonna die for this course lor. SI-Y teaches like LIGHTNING. I can hardly catch anything she's saying. ANd I am a Adobe noob. Her speed is machiam we're all adobe experts or SUPER HARDCORE FAST LEARNER. -.-
Okay lah. I really lagging in class. I need serious help. I swear. ):
I dont wanna fail again. I got a C&D for 3DArtNotFun R&D and Journals. I feel quite disappointed leh. The final work is enough alr then still let this happen to me. ):
OH WELLS.
On a cheerier note, I went for Karate at Marine Parade CC tday.
Revised on Katas, a little of Kumite with Jamie and thats about it. Haven't trained in EONSSSSSS. More training tmr and I can't wait leh. OH RIGHT. The stats for Pesta Sukan is out. I'm fighting someone I dont know. So exciting please. (:
I applied a new "vocab" tday.
Pangseh-er. :D
Tata. I feel super uber sleepy.
HAHA.
It was so random because we had no idea what to do after school so (i can't remember whether it was me or eric but one of us suggested singing K so...) we decided to TEOHENG! This time together with Jolyn, Mag and Sui. Ying has work though. So she wasn't with us. lol. Its ok girl. There're still many many more chances. (:
Wa. I tell you its damn cheap. Because it's on a weekday, and in the DAY, so the BIG RM is only 12/hr. 6 of us went so its only 2/hr/person. BUT there was some PACKAGE. So we paid lesser. Its so cool right.
I NEED TO GET A NEW PAIR OF FLOPS. Or rather an anti-slip during rainy days flops.
I wonder why people plant floor tiles that are SO SLIPPERY during rainy days. It's so unpractical, useless and dangerous! WHAT IF PEOPLE WITH LOUSY FLOPS SLIP AND FALL. WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILL. HUH. HUH. AND YOU MAKE THEM WALK LIKE A PENGUIN. ITS SO TAK GLAM. ): Yes, I am one of the victim. Tsktsk.
I need a new pair of flops. End of topic.
Oh. We had this discussion abt the areas where we stay in and I really think I stay in a very very ZAI area luh. It is almost possible for me to get anything or go anywhere I want.
PASIR RIS CENTRAL (10mins walk)
Wet Market
Coffeeshops (got like 5 lor)
JiaPaLang stores (for household necessities)
Shop and Save
seven11
WHITESANDS (10mins walk)
Arcade
Kopitiam
FastFood (SAKAE!)
Many many more.
PASIR RIS MRT & BUS INTERCHANGE (10mins walk)
(*IMPT- YOU GET SEATS WHEN YOU NEED TO TAKE LONG TRIPS/ TRAVEL TO THE WEST ON THE MRT)
MANY MANY DIFFERENT BUS STOPS = MANY BUSES I CAN TAKE (All take me ard 5 mins walk)
DOWNTOWN EAST & EHUB! (5mins walk)
THEATRE!
MANY THINGS LAH. LIKE CHALETS YADAYADA.
And imagine I used to walk to all my schools like since I was born. -.-
Little TOTS like just 2 mins walk. lol.
PAP! K1K2. Like 10 mins maybe?
PRPS PRCS. ALL I WALK ONE LOR HELLO.
NOW TP IS LIKE VEH VEH FAR FOR ME CAN. CAN?
Argh. AND I WOKE UP LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY. ):
I really need to start getting up early.
No school tmr though. We're supposed to stay home and do the tracing assignment with Illustrator and now do a logo design for YOG. WL.
I think I'm gonna die for this course lor. SI-Y teaches like LIGHTNING. I can hardly catch anything she's saying. ANd I am a Adobe noob. Her speed is machiam we're all adobe experts or SUPER HARDCORE FAST LEARNER. -.-
Okay lah. I really lagging in class. I need serious help. I swear. ):
I dont wanna fail again. I got a C&D for 3DArtNotFun R&D and Journals. I feel quite disappointed leh. The final work is enough alr then still let this happen to me. ):
OH WELLS.
On a cheerier note, I went for Karate at Marine Parade CC tday.
Revised on Katas, a little of Kumite with Jamie and thats about it. Haven't trained in EONSSSSSS. More training tmr and I can't wait leh. OH RIGHT. The stats for Pesta Sukan is out. I'm fighting someone I dont know. So exciting please. (:
I applied a new "vocab" tday.
Pangseh-er. :D
Tata. I feel super uber sleepy.
Jiahui hops off.
1:13 AM
