Monday, August 25, 2008
read this read that read read read
omgooooosh.
What a happening and eventful weekend I had!
Denise DeathRace Shoppingattown moreshopping Mag chillingout Trainedhome
WorkingatShaw AppleWXEric BeachRoad HajiLane Jacen FireworksatEsplanade Fioneheh&herfriendWarren Kbox-edthroughthenight
TrainedHome TrainedtoWork YingNicholasEric MoneynoEnough2 Zhou MoreK-ingatKatong.
NO SLEEP YET SINCE SATURDAY 8AM WHEN I LEFT FOR WORK. I THINK I AM DAMN ZAI. EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE A COLD, I STILL SURVIVED ALL THESE FUN.
THIS IS THE WAY TO SPEND A HOLIDAY, NOT BEING FORCED TO STAY HOME BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING FEVER.
hah. okay. I'm not dozing yet but I think I should go to sleep now.
First lesson of Digital Essentials tmr at 9am. Tsktsk.
My purpose of this post is to haolian that I ton-ed the night with lotsa events and still feeeeeling alright anyway. And I've done that. :D
Will update more on the happenings tmr night probably. After I come back my date with YuMay. Miss her like @#$%^&* please.
JacenWX&Mark are heading Thailand soon.
BON VOYAGE TO YOU GUYS!
Have fun there and all the best best best (do your best) for your Project! :D
Goodnighto.
I am allergic to Panadols. What The Hell.
What a happening and eventful weekend I had!
Denise DeathRace Shoppingattown moreshopping Mag chillingout Trainedhome
WorkingatShaw AppleWXEric BeachRoad HajiLane Jacen FireworksatEsplanade Fioneheh&herfriendWarren Kbox-edthroughthenight
TrainedHome TrainedtoWork YingNicholasEric MoneynoEnough2 Zhou MoreK-ingatKatong.
NO SLEEP YET SINCE SATURDAY 8AM WHEN I LEFT FOR WORK. I THINK I AM DAMN ZAI. EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE A COLD, I STILL SURVIVED ALL THESE FUN.
THIS IS THE WAY TO SPEND A HOLIDAY, NOT BEING FORCED TO STAY HOME BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING FEVER.
hah. okay. I'm not dozing yet but I think I should go to sleep now.
First lesson of Digital Essentials tmr at 9am. Tsktsk.
My purpose of this post is to haolian that I ton-ed the night with lotsa events and still feeeeeling alright anyway. And I've done that. :D
Will update more on the happenings tmr night probably. After I come back my date with YuMay. Miss her like @#$%^&* please.
JacenWX&Mark are heading Thailand soon.
BON VOYAGE TO YOU GUYS!
Have fun there and all the best best best (do your best) for your Project! :D
Goodnighto.
I am allergic to Panadols. What The Hell.
Jiahui hops off.
1:02 AM
