Saturday, August 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
My life is damn screwed up. I swear.
I am gonna have a hard time passing this module.
My brother's not home yet from tekong. I can't do any of my homework yet.
I haven't been home early for the past week and today is the only day that I am home at night. Pathetic please?
Work tomorrow in the morning before chiong-ing home in the hope that my brother manages to help me install Illustrator. So I can CHIONG schoolwork. Oh gawd. Please help me.
For the next two weeks, I will be damn busy. My mum will prolly not see me lor. Sigh. Why everything like crammmmmmmed together one!
I have no idea how to survive this mod. HOW HOW HOW.
Sigh. Only happy thing that has happened is, receiving compliments when doing Kumite at karate. Wow. I dont know whether they're true from the heart or not, but oh wells. They're great moral boosters so I'll still thank you guys alot alot for that. I really need them right now.
Still got lots more to learn. Train more I guessssssssss! :)
OH AND, KARATE CELEBRATED FOR THE AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER BABIES. :)
Okay. I shall go and look for something to do now. I am rotting off.
Still have work to do tomorrow.
August is ending. September is arriving.
P/S Its coming its coming. Argh. I cant explain my feelings. Not looking forward, but looking forward. RAH. ): but they always say the higher expectations you carry, the more you'll get disappointed. Oh wells.
I am gonna have a hard time passing this module.
My brother's not home yet from tekong. I can't do any of my homework yet.
I haven't been home early for the past week and today is the only day that I am home at night. Pathetic please?
Work tomorrow in the morning before chiong-ing home in the hope that my brother manages to help me install Illustrator. So I can CHIONG schoolwork. Oh gawd. Please help me.
For the next two weeks, I will be damn busy. My mum will prolly not see me lor. Sigh. Why everything like crammmmmmmed together one!
I have no idea how to survive this mod. HOW HOW HOW.
Sigh. Only happy thing that has happened is, receiving compliments when doing Kumite at karate. Wow. I dont know whether they're true from the heart or not, but oh wells. They're great moral boosters so I'll still thank you guys alot alot for that. I really need them right now.
Still got lots more to learn. Train more I guessssssssss! :)
OH AND, KARATE CELEBRATED FOR THE AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER BABIES. :)
Okay. I shall go and look for something to do now. I am rotting off.
Still have work to do tomorrow.
August is ending. September is arriving.
P/S Its coming its coming. Argh. I cant explain my feelings. Not looking forward, but looking forward. RAH. ): but they always say the higher expectations you carry, the more you'll get disappointed. Oh wells.
Jiahui hops off.
8:48 PM
