Thursday, August 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
my eyes were a horror.
):
/EDIT [11:18AM]
Mood: v.GROUCHY!
Morning!
I hate my eyeeeees. ):
Why is it that everytime I have fever my eyes like @#%^ ?
It is so takglam and unsightly!
Because of my eyes I had to chiong home and shun all my friends's eyes. If not, I'll prolly scare the daylights (nightlights maybe) outta them.
Seeeeriously.
But I had to talk to YingHaw, no choice lah. He continued the conversation after we bumped into each other and said Hi, so, I confessed to him abt my weird behaviour. >.<
I forbid him to look at my eyes though. But Aiyah, I think he saw them like 987654321 times.
It's so paiseh. But he was quite okay with it lah.
I didn't expected my eyes to screw up at Karate leh. When I was going out, my fever was ok leh! Only after I'm there, my fever kept increasing. -.- I'm such a loooooser. I took panadols offered by the lovely ShuHui and I started sweating like a dog and my eyes started getting puffed up.
I thought the possibility that my eyes would screw up would be small cause my eyes were fine luh. Aiyah. Suey lah. Suey. ):
Anyway, the swell is getting better, but I guess it is a stay home thursday for me. ):
Pathetic week. Really. I hope my fever stays down down down.
I want to eat OCK curry'o leh.
):
/EDIT [11:18AM]
Mood: v.GROUCHY!
Morning!
I hate my eyeeeees. ):
Why is it that everytime I have fever my eyes like @#%^ ?
It is so takglam and unsightly!
Because of my eyes I had to chiong home and shun all my friends's eyes. If not, I'll prolly scare the daylights (nightlights maybe) outta them.
Seeeeriously.
But I had to talk to YingHaw, no choice lah. He continued the conversation after we bumped into each other and said Hi, so, I confessed to him abt my weird behaviour. >.<
I forbid him to look at my eyes though. But Aiyah, I think he saw them like 987654321 times.
It's so paiseh. But he was quite okay with it lah.
I didn't expected my eyes to screw up at Karate leh. When I was going out, my fever was ok leh! Only after I'm there, my fever kept increasing. -.- I'm such a loooooser. I took panadols offered by the lovely ShuHui and I started sweating like a dog and my eyes started getting puffed up.
I thought the possibility that my eyes would screw up would be small cause my eyes were fine luh. Aiyah. Suey lah. Suey. ):
Anyway, the swell is getting better, but I guess it is a stay home thursday for me. ):
Pathetic week. Really. I hope my fever stays down down down.
I want to eat OCK curry'o leh.
Jiahui hops off.
2:23 AM
