Wednesday, August 20, 2008
read this read that read read read
Missed the outing.
):
Fever came back up. My mum dont allow me out.
It's damn sad please.
Took more panadols already. fevers down. Hope it stays that way!
Shall ask if I can go for karate later.
(be spectator luh. i've nth to do at home anyways)
I am joining a karate competition!
It'll be my VIRGIN fight leh.
I think I'll go there and kena whack. Scared please.
It's Pesta Sukan some more. -.-
National level leh.
>.<
I have to lose some weight to qualify for the "lighter" catagory.
hah. I think can lah.
RAH LAH. I HATE FEVERS.
TASTELESS TASTEBUDDDDS.
Thank goodness for the kimchi this aftn.
Kimchi porridge.
Haha. Maybe if I can lose some weight because of this fever also good lah. (:
Okie Dokes.
I earned lotsa money during gunbound tday.
Muahahhahahaaaaa.
So satisfied. (:
):
Fever came back up. My mum dont allow me out.
It's damn sad please.
Took more panadols already. fevers down. Hope it stays that way!
Shall ask if I can go for karate later.
(be spectator luh. i've nth to do at home anyways)
I am joining a karate competition!
It'll be my VIRGIN fight leh.
I think I'll go there and kena whack. Scared please.
It's Pesta Sukan some more. -.-
National level leh.
>.<
I have to lose some weight to qualify for the "lighter" catagory.
hah. I think can lah.
RAH LAH. I HATE FEVERS.
TASTELESS TASTEBUDDDDS.
Thank goodness for the kimchi this aftn.
Kimchi porridge.
Haha. Maybe if I can lose some weight because of this fever also good lah. (:
Okie Dokes.
I earned lotsa money during gunbound tday.
Muahahhahahaaaaa.
So satisfied. (:
Jiahui hops off.
4:33 PM
