Wednesday, August 6, 2008
read this read that read read read
Long time since I came back home early.
Long time, since the start of hungry ghost festive.
That is so wrong. What happened to being home before 7.
Tsktsk. I heard lotsa comforting stories from my friends though.
Eric's philosophy that ghosts need to apply VISA before they can enter the world, and only good ghost are allowed in. Thats why they're called "hao xiong di" Good brothers.
Jaime's philosophy says that ghosts only come out after 12. And if you're gonna be home later than 12, comfort yourself by thinking that 3am is the peak hour.
HAHAH. My friends. :)
Walking home alone at night didn't turn out that scary afterall.
After the first walk and nth happened, the fear died down.
I regretted not going for BSC nightwalk.
Argh. Im gonna cut my hair soon leh. But I want to go for a nightwalk BEFORE I cut my hair off!
My gosh. Can you imagine how successful a ghost I will be during nightwalks. I will scare the lights out of them!
Frankly speaking, sometimes I scare myself when I look at my white hair.
AND, Im so tired of explaining why I've so much white hair. Irritating people.
OBVIOUSLY ITS EITHER GENES OR STRESS RIGHT. ask ask ask. Ask so much for what. Not like its something im proud of. I'd rather you ask me how I tie my braided hair instead of the white extracts. -.-
Im physically and mentally drained, inside out.
Lazy to track back abt the previous days.
Roughly.
3D art fun is fun. Lots of hands on craft work. Partially because I dont think I really suck at it, not that Im very good lah. But I just think its fun-er, you know.
Clay, Plaster, Paper making, Wire and cutting boxes. All like quite fun right.
Weekend was karate work, karate.
*I spent alot of time together with the karate people alot recently lah. Idk. I just wanna say Im very thankful lah. There's a sense of belonging there and it makes me look forward to trainings. And I think, a sense of belonging is VERY IMPT. :D Hope it'll stay that way please.
School again during weekdays. But I've like cool friends, no need name lah hor. Idk. Frankly speaking, I dont have the "class" feel or say feel in a clique. I feel like I'm no where lah. But recently, I dont know why, it just felt better. :) We have lotsa after school programmes. spending lotsa moneeeeeeh too. ):
Must stop. Must stop.
I haven't got Hsiao's album leh. Neh is gonna scold me.
SEE EVERYONE IN SCHOOL TMR!
KARATE HAVING A BOOTH. COME DOWN SUPPORT OK.
LUBZXZXZXZ EUU ALL WORZXZXZXZ.
goodnight.
Long time, since the start of hungry ghost festive.
That is so wrong. What happened to being home before 7.
Tsktsk. I heard lotsa comforting stories from my friends though.
Eric's philosophy that ghosts need to apply VISA before they can enter the world, and only good ghost are allowed in. Thats why they're called "hao xiong di" Good brothers.
Jaime's philosophy says that ghosts only come out after 12. And if you're gonna be home later than 12, comfort yourself by thinking that 3am is the peak hour.
HAHAH. My friends. :)
Walking home alone at night didn't turn out that scary afterall.
After the first walk and nth happened, the fear died down.
I regretted not going for BSC nightwalk.
Argh. Im gonna cut my hair soon leh. But I want to go for a nightwalk BEFORE I cut my hair off!
My gosh. Can you imagine how successful a ghost I will be during nightwalks. I will scare the lights out of them!
Frankly speaking, sometimes I scare myself when I look at my white hair.
AND, Im so tired of explaining why I've so much white hair. Irritating people.
OBVIOUSLY ITS EITHER GENES OR STRESS RIGHT. ask ask ask. Ask so much for what. Not like its something im proud of. I'd rather you ask me how I tie my braided hair instead of the white extracts. -.-
Im physically and mentally drained, inside out.
Lazy to track back abt the previous days.
Roughly.
3D art fun is fun. Lots of hands on craft work. Partially because I dont think I really suck at it, not that Im very good lah. But I just think its fun-er, you know.
Clay, Plaster, Paper making, Wire and cutting boxes. All like quite fun right.
Weekend was karate work, karate.
*I spent alot of time together with the karate people alot recently lah. Idk. I just wanna say Im very thankful lah. There's a sense of belonging there and it makes me look forward to trainings. And I think, a sense of belonging is VERY IMPT. :D Hope it'll stay that way please.
School again during weekdays. But I've like cool friends, no need name lah hor. Idk. Frankly speaking, I dont have the "class" feel or say feel in a clique. I feel like I'm no where lah. But recently, I dont know why, it just felt better. :) We have lotsa after school programmes. spending lotsa moneeeeeeh too. ):
Must stop. Must stop.
I haven't got Hsiao's album leh. Neh is gonna scold me.
SEE EVERYONE IN SCHOOL TMR!
KARATE HAVING A BOOTH. COME DOWN SUPPORT OK.
LUBZXZXZXZ EUU ALL WORZXZXZXZ.
goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
12:59 AM
