Tuesday, August 19, 2008
read this read that read read read
The last thing i would ever want to happen is to catch fever when I'm having a holiday.
The heat is hurting my head like @#$%^&*.
The heat is causing me to have major body aches at the neck and back like @#$%^&*.
The heat is resulting in me feeling cold at the hands and feets but a burning body.
The heat made me gunbound crippled. >.<
The heat made me miss Karate.
Roar leh.
I was already feeling sickish when I woke up in the morning but it was in the least expected that A FEVER would visit me! I thought it might be just a simple flu luh. ):
It worsened at 4 after I woke up from my aftn nap.
I still didn't know, I only felt feverish. Then after I decided not to go karate, my fever worsennnnnnnnnn.
Heng I didn't go for karate. If not appear to be so gey kiang lah!
Oh wells. Everytime when I get fever, it reminds me when I had my highest fever (of that I can recall) when I was still in Secondary 2/3. It was during netball! Same thing, worsened only after training for awhile. Coach Vivian made me eat some bread, drink more water, kept me under the shade and took my temperature but it kept on increasing. Then she made me bathe in ICE COLD WATER OK. LIKE WATER WITH ICE INSIDE. SEEEEEERIOUSLY, NO KID. Hah.
We happened to always bring coolers+ice and Mr San kept cubes of ice in his office because we're always prone to sprains during training.
Aiyah, they were very sweet and pushed me into the bathing cubicles with the pail of iced water. I think I was very brave in the cubicle lor! After I scooped ard 2 scoops down my head (almost screamed), I felt like, 长痛不如短痛, and poured the whole bucket of water from my head leh! DAMN BRAVE RIGHT.
Mr San sent me home after that and told me to see a doctor, but there was no one at home. Then I just went to sleep, WITH CONTACTS STILL ON lazy to take them out, until my aunt came back and made me some tasteless porridge. -.- And I vomited overything out at my brother's door. Then my mum finally came back and dragged me to the nearby polyclinic, (it was a saturday, not crowded) and I was diagnosed with GASTIRCS FLU. Everything that went down my throat came back up, even water. Roar. It was HELL I tell you.
But I recovered after puking for a few days lah. (:
OKAY. ANYWAY, I'm feeling much better now!
Heavy head, cold fingers and feets, aching neck and thats abt it! (temperate duh)
Argh. Shall get some congee and eat panadols.
Hope I recover in time for the shopping outing with the girls.
The heat is hurting my head like @#$%^&*.
The heat is causing me to have major body aches at the neck and back like @#$%^&*.
The heat is resulting in me feeling cold at the hands and feets but a burning body.
The heat made me gunbound crippled. >.<
The heat made me miss Karate.
Roar leh.
I was already feeling sickish when I woke up in the morning but it was in the least expected that A FEVER would visit me! I thought it might be just a simple flu luh. ):
It worsened at 4 after I woke up from my aftn nap.
I still didn't know, I only felt feverish. Then after I decided not to go karate, my fever worsennnnnnnnnn.
Heng I didn't go for karate. If not appear to be so gey kiang lah!
Oh wells. Everytime when I get fever, it reminds me when I had my highest fever (of that I can recall) when I was still in Secondary 2/3. It was during netball! Same thing, worsened only after training for awhile. Coach Vivian made me eat some bread, drink more water, kept me under the shade and took my temperature but it kept on increasing. Then she made me bathe in ICE COLD WATER OK. LIKE WATER WITH ICE INSIDE. SEEEEEERIOUSLY, NO KID. Hah.
We happened to always bring coolers+ice and Mr San kept cubes of ice in his office because we're always prone to sprains during training.
Aiyah, they were very sweet and pushed me into the bathing cubicles with the pail of iced water. I think I was very brave in the cubicle lor! After I scooped ard 2 scoops down my head (almost screamed), I felt like, 长痛不如短痛, and poured the whole bucket of water from my head leh! DAMN BRAVE RIGHT.
Mr San sent me home after that and told me to see a doctor, but there was no one at home. Then I just went to sleep, WITH CONTACTS STILL ON lazy to take them out, until my aunt came back and made me some tasteless porridge. -.- And I vomited overything out at my brother's door. Then my mum finally came back and dragged me to the nearby polyclinic, (it was a saturday, not crowded) and I was diagnosed with GASTIRCS FLU. Everything that went down my throat came back up, even water. Roar. It was HELL I tell you.
But I recovered after puking for a few days lah. (:
OKAY. ANYWAY, I'm feeling much better now!
Heavy head, cold fingers and feets, aching neck and thats abt it! (temperate duh)
Argh. Shall get some congee and eat panadols.
Hope I recover in time for the shopping outing with the girls.
Jiahui hops off.
7:31 PM
