Monday, August 25, 2008
read this read that read read read
I just woke up from a 4hrs nap that I took after I came back from shoppingtrip more like windowshopping trip with YuMay.
But, I am still feeling as sleepy as ever. My eyelids weigh a thousand pounds.
Okay. I shall more (roughly) abt my WEEKEND.
I finally met up with Denise. Her hols finally came.
Watched Death Race and I felt it was a really good movie! The effects were great and the plot complicated yet simple. Hah. Okay. It's a good movie. I rate it 4 out of 5.
Caught up with her for a bit and we spent the rest of the time chilling out. (:
Saturday is the funnest day in the week. Wait. Make it every week. (:
FIREWORKS WERE B B B BE BEA BEAUUUUUTIFUL. It's the mesmerizing-est sight I've seen recently. I was watching them alone actually. It was SO crowded and I just drifted away from the others. HAH. But it was alright lah. Despite the frequently popping up umbrellas, I still managed to get a clear view after shuffling here and there! SATISFACTION! Might have been better if there was someone ard me thou. Too bad fireworks have such a short lifespan. I guess that is what makes it so special.
Anyways, we had a mini mini farewell for XiangBo and Jacen.
CHIONG KBOX TILL WEE HOURS IN THE MORNING. So unexpected but we made it fun. (: yaye. Lots of funneh songs. AND JAM's SONGS IS VEH GOOD.
I managed to survive kbox (at cine) till 6, went home bathed and to work (at shaw) at 10.
Still survived work, go for Money No Enough 2 at Expo. Some event by City Harvest. I wont say it is REALLY good (the computer graphics were @#$%$%^&). But it made me tear, so it wasn't that bad. I rate it 3.5 out of 5. HAH. DEATH RACE IS BETTER. (:
AND SO, I WENT KARAOKE AFTER THAT. WITHOUT ANY SLEEP LEH. HARDCORE. TeoHeng is SO MUCH cheaper than #$%^&*KBOX. Only opens until 1am though. Caught bus 12 and nearly slept past my stop.
Slept at 1.30 and woke up today at 8.30 which makes it 7hrs of sleep.
AND I STILL FELT SLEEPY. SEVEN HOURS IS NOT ENOUGH.
AIYAH. I still dragged my feets to school for digital. Pretty boring, I'm not gonna talk abt it.
Went to meet YuMay after having lunch with the usuals.
I MISS HER LIKE @#%*. She holds the honour of being the first to pass a gift. (:
Love the book girl. Way to gooooooooo. Ha. You know me best best best.
Will post a picture of it another day. Element of surprise mah.
ANYWAYS, Caught up with her while drinking Maui Wawi's smoothies. Its REALLY GOOD. Both of us didn't get anything other than stuffs at Muji. I did some self reflection and realised I have no money sense. I really CANNOT take care of my money. So, I got a book from Muji to keep track of my spendings. Will make it look artsy fartsy. Keep the enthusiasm going mah. Hope it works lah. Then I'll know where my money are flying.
YuMay and I were on the topic of Architectures while on the train back. And I called a person who does architectures an ArchitecturER. HAHA. Only to realise I made a fool of myself. A person who does architecture is an architect lah. Lol.
But I think "E R (s)" are really very useful to describe people.
A person who teaches is a teachER.
A person who fails is a failER.
HAHA.
So, a "cui" person is a "CUI-ER".
HAHAHA.
And a "zai" person is a "ZAI-ER"!!!
JiaHui is A ZAI-ER.
HAHA. AND I JUST FOUND OUT "E S T (s)" and "I N G (s)" ARE VERY USEFUL TOO!
ZAI-EST
ZAI-ING!!
HHAHHAHHAAAA.
Wa. I need to cool down.
I NEED TO SLEEP.
I NEED TO BE ON TIME FOR SCHOOL TMR. MUST. OKAY.
GOODNIGHT.
P/S HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EDWIND!
have a happy happy day yo.
But, I am still feeling as sleepy as ever. My eyelids weigh a thousand pounds.
Okay. I shall more (roughly) abt my WEEKEND.
I finally met up with Denise. Her hols finally came.
Watched Death Race and I felt it was a really good movie! The effects were great and the plot complicated yet simple. Hah. Okay. It's a good movie. I rate it 4 out of 5.
Caught up with her for a bit and we spent the rest of the time chilling out. (:
Saturday is the funnest day in the week. Wait. Make it every week. (:
FIREWORKS WERE B B B BE BEA BEAUUUUUTIFUL. It's the mesmerizing-est sight I've seen recently. I was watching them alone actually. It was SO crowded and I just drifted away from the others. HAH. But it was alright lah. Despite the frequently popping up umbrellas, I still managed to get a clear view after shuffling here and there! SATISFACTION! Might have been better if there was someone ard me thou. Too bad fireworks have such a short lifespan. I guess that is what makes it so special.
Anyways, we had a mini mini farewell for XiangBo and Jacen.
CHIONG KBOX TILL WEE HOURS IN THE MORNING. So unexpected but we made it fun. (: yaye. Lots of funneh songs. AND JAM's SONGS IS VEH GOOD.
I managed to survive kbox (at cine) till 6, went home bathed and to work (at shaw) at 10.
Still survived work, go for Money No Enough 2 at Expo. Some event by City Harvest. I wont say it is REALLY good (the computer graphics were @#$%$%^&). But it made me tear, so it wasn't that bad. I rate it 3.5 out of 5. HAH. DEATH RACE IS BETTER. (:
AND SO, I WENT KARAOKE AFTER THAT. WITHOUT ANY SLEEP LEH. HARDCORE. TeoHeng is SO MUCH cheaper than #$%^&*KBOX. Only opens until 1am though. Caught bus 12 and nearly slept past my stop.
Slept at 1.30 and woke up today at 8.30 which makes it 7hrs of sleep.
AND I STILL FELT SLEEPY. SEVEN HOURS IS NOT ENOUGH.
AIYAH. I still dragged my feets to school for digital. Pretty boring, I'm not gonna talk abt it.
Went to meet YuMay after having lunch with the usuals.
I MISS HER LIKE @#%*. She holds the honour of being the first to pass a gift. (:
Love the book girl. Way to gooooooooo. Ha. You know me best best best.
Will post a picture of it another day. Element of surprise mah.
ANYWAYS, Caught up with her while drinking Maui Wawi's smoothies. Its REALLY GOOD. Both of us didn't get anything other than stuffs at Muji. I did some self reflection and realised I have no money sense. I really CANNOT take care of my money. So, I got a book from Muji to keep track of my spendings. Will make it look artsy fartsy. Keep the enthusiasm going mah. Hope it works lah. Then I'll know where my money are flying.
YuMay and I were on the topic of Architectures while on the train back. And I called a person who does architectures an ArchitecturER. HAHA. Only to realise I made a fool of myself. A person who does architecture is an architect lah. Lol.
But I think "E R (s)" are really very useful to describe people.
A person who teaches is a teachER.
A person who fails is a failER.
HAHA.
So, a "cui" person is a "CUI-ER".
HAHAHA.
And a "zai" person is a "ZAI-ER"!!!
JiaHui is A ZAI-ER.
HAHA. AND I JUST FOUND OUT "E S T (s)" and "I N G (s)" ARE VERY USEFUL TOO!
ZAI-EST
ZAI-ING!!
HHAHHAHHAAAA.
Wa. I need to cool down.
I NEED TO SLEEP.
I NEED TO BE ON TIME FOR SCHOOL TMR. MUST. OKAY.
GOODNIGHT.
P/S HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EDWIND!
have a happy happy day yo.
Jiahui hops off.
11:27 PM
