Tuesday, August 19, 2008
read this read that read read read
I am feeling SUPER SUPER lazy to blog.
3D Art Fundamentals ended!
Bah. I have a bad final piece. Its over anyway.
Headed over to Johore after Karate and whoa I tell you. They should seriously start more bus services. Roar. And more slots for the "stamping" of our passports. tsktsk.
Anyway, happy birthday Grandmaaaa!
I think she is 87 this year. woots.
She's damn strong I tell you. Seriously. She owns a piece of land where by she grows her own vegetable. And she's the only "farmer", so she has to climb up this slope every morning to check out the veggies. Then she'll pick out those "edible" ones down, all by herself. AND IT INCLUDES WINTER MELON OK! Salute please! Its like organic, and I get to eat them. Very xing fu hor. (:
Only my mum and I went over on Saturday.
We met some inconsiderate and damn bastard man when we were waiting for my uncle to fetch us at the coffeshop outside the malaysia customs.
He friggin threw "bao skin" on my mum because she placed stuff on an empty table which doesn't seemed to belong to anyone. -.-
FUCK LAH. Cannot ask us to move away politely is it.
He didn't dare to look at us when we were staring at him and,
My mum was speaking at the top of her voice when she scolded whoever threw that skin. hah.
Chicken nuggets.
Dare to do, dont dare to admit. Apparently, it seems like he's doing some illegal business. Probably concerns gambling. I saw money. layers of papers and coins. Aiyah. fuck care.
This kinda people wont survive for long one. Stupid business. He should just be contemplated cleaning tables. bastard old man.
If any of yall see this man setting a table at the first coffeeshop outside the customs please pick on him. roar. loser. lah.
Enough of him.
On a cheerier note, my cousin came over to stay! (:
Like an inpromptu decision cause my uncle's car broke down in Bedok so it takes quite long for her to get back home because they had to TOW the car back. haha. Funny lah. She wanted to catch the Malaysia VS China Badminton match (Malaysia lost), so she had to come over.
Muahahhaa.
Aiyah. Thats not the point. The point is, my cousin came over to stay and i made her play GUNBOUND.
Eh. That's like my latest addiction.
I lost my "xiaodonggua" password so I had to create a new one. And its a chick, kena bully like @#$%^&* please. ITS MUCH BETTER NOW THOUGH. NO MORE CHICK!
Its like double rock axe when I last left!
I brought her over to Bugis and shop for a little today before she headed back.
Oh wells. I hardly have company overnight. Must persuade her to come over to stay after she takes her SPM. Something like the O's over here.
Gunbounded the whole time after I reached home tday. Hah.
Im like free tmr until karate in the evening.
Now now. Which plan shall I execute.
1) SPAM GUNBOUND
2) PACK MY ROOM
3) WATCH BLEACH (been ages)
4) PLAY PSP
5) DO SOME CRAFTWORK (when i just finished 3D???!)
6) FIND SOMEONE COME OUT AND SLACK. (but everyone in poly will prolly mug for exams)
AIYAH. I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP FIRST AND DECIDE TMR MORNING.
ok. Goodnight.
3D Art Fundamentals ended!
Bah. I have a bad final piece. Its over anyway.
Headed over to Johore after Karate and whoa I tell you. They should seriously start more bus services. Roar. And more slots for the "stamping" of our passports. tsktsk.
Anyway, happy birthday Grandmaaaa!
I think she is 87 this year. woots.
She's damn strong I tell you. Seriously. She owns a piece of land where by she grows her own vegetable. And she's the only "farmer", so she has to climb up this slope every morning to check out the veggies. Then she'll pick out those "edible" ones down, all by herself. AND IT INCLUDES WINTER MELON OK! Salute please! Its like organic, and I get to eat them. Very xing fu hor. (:
Only my mum and I went over on Saturday.
We met some inconsiderate and damn bastard man when we were waiting for my uncle to fetch us at the coffeshop outside the malaysia customs.
He friggin threw "bao skin" on my mum because she placed stuff on an empty table which doesn't seemed to belong to anyone. -.-
FUCK LAH. Cannot ask us to move away politely is it.
He didn't dare to look at us when we were staring at him and,
My mum was speaking at the top of her voice when she scolded whoever threw that skin. hah.
Chicken nuggets.
Dare to do, dont dare to admit. Apparently, it seems like he's doing some illegal business. Probably concerns gambling. I saw money. layers of papers and coins. Aiyah. fuck care.
This kinda people wont survive for long one. Stupid business. He should just be contemplated cleaning tables. bastard old man.
If any of yall see this man setting a table at the first coffeeshop outside the customs please pick on him. roar. loser. lah.
Enough of him.
On a cheerier note, my cousin came over to stay! (:
Like an inpromptu decision cause my uncle's car broke down in Bedok so it takes quite long for her to get back home because they had to TOW the car back. haha. Funny lah. She wanted to catch the Malaysia VS China Badminton match (Malaysia lost), so she had to come over.
Muahahhaa.
Aiyah. Thats not the point. The point is, my cousin came over to stay and i made her play GUNBOUND.
Eh. That's like my latest addiction.
I lost my "xiaodonggua" password so I had to create a new one. And its a chick, kena bully like @#$%^&* please. ITS MUCH BETTER NOW THOUGH. NO MORE CHICK!
Its like double rock axe when I last left!
I brought her over to Bugis and shop for a little today before she headed back.
Oh wells. I hardly have company overnight. Must persuade her to come over to stay after she takes her SPM. Something like the O's over here.
Gunbounded the whole time after I reached home tday. Hah.
Im like free tmr until karate in the evening.
Now now. Which plan shall I execute.
1) SPAM GUNBOUND
2) PACK MY ROOM
3) WATCH BLEACH (been ages)
4) PLAY PSP
5) DO SOME CRAFTWORK (when i just finished 3D???!)
6) FIND SOMEONE COME OUT AND SLACK. (but everyone in poly will prolly mug for exams)
AIYAH. I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP FIRST AND DECIDE TMR MORNING.
ok. Goodnight.
Jiahui hops off.
1:10 AM
