Friday, August 29, 2008
read this read that read read read
GOODNEWS
No school for non logo designers on Thurs and Friday! OTOT.
I managed to get Illustrator from GabrielAloy.
BADNEWS
Illustrator still not working on my computer. (I need help from my brother in order to get illustrator working.)
Goodnews and Badnews
My brother's coming home from TeKong tday. (Might be able to get Illustrator working BUT, This means I cannot do much school work at home this weekend!)
Rahh.
_________________________________
Everyone's going back to their mother school (haha, direct translation from chinese) tday. I AM NOT a loser. I just dont see the point of going back PRCS just to see the teachers when we can go back ANYTIME. :D You know you know. Tsktsk. Though we might be able to see all our ex classmates, but hey. What happened to gatherings man. ):
SO, anyways, the netball girls + me, we're going to CJC to see Mr San later. It is a different case now. IT IS CJC LEH. OMGOSH. Damn far please. And I just realised, most of the netball girls stay in Pasir Ris. Most. It is not like now in POLY where most of my friends stay around the entire map of Singapore. Oh wells. I missssssssssss Netball. Miss like @#$%^&* Miss. I am pretty excited abt laaaaater. :D
Wonder how is everyone doing. Wonder if Mr San is as famous there as PRCS! Wonder if anyone has a boyfriend now. Hehheh. Gossips. I love Gossips.
HAHA. Okay. Karate later in the evening at NP. Gosh. I found out more abt my opponent in Pesta Sukan. She's experienced. AHH. Okay. Must try maaa best. x)) AND GRADING TOMORROW! So excited. It's gonna be such a busy week. My mum had been giving me the I-really-dont-want-to-scold-you-liao face. Man. I've been coming home at 12am+-. But not that its within my means mahhhhhhhh. Besides, its not all the time....................iguess.
HAHA. I am gonna be home late again tday. BLESS ME.
YAY. SHALL GO GET PREPARED TO MEET THEM! :D
No school for non logo designers on Thurs and Friday! OTOT.
I managed to get Illustrator from GabrielAloy.
BADNEWS
Illustrator still not working on my computer. (I need help from my brother in order to get illustrator working.)
Goodnews and Badnews
My brother's coming home from TeKong tday. (Might be able to get Illustrator working BUT, This means I cannot do much school work at home this weekend!)
Rahh.
_________________________________
Everyone's going back to their mother school (haha, direct translation from chinese) tday. I AM NOT a loser. I just dont see the point of going back PRCS just to see the teachers when we can go back ANYTIME. :D You know you know. Tsktsk. Though we might be able to see all our ex classmates, but hey. What happened to gatherings man. ):
SO, anyways, the netball girls + me, we're going to CJC to see Mr San later. It is a different case now. IT IS CJC LEH. OMGOSH. Damn far please. And I just realised, most of the netball girls stay in Pasir Ris. Most. It is not like now in POLY where most of my friends stay around the entire map of Singapore. Oh wells. I missssssssssss Netball. Miss like @#$%^&* Miss. I am pretty excited abt laaaaater. :D
Wonder how is everyone doing. Wonder if Mr San is as famous there as PRCS! Wonder if anyone has a boyfriend now. Hehheh. Gossips. I love Gossips.
HAHA. Okay. Karate later in the evening at NP. Gosh. I found out more abt my opponent in Pesta Sukan. She's experienced. AHH. Okay. Must try maaa best. x)) AND GRADING TOMORROW! So excited. It's gonna be such a busy week. My mum had been giving me the I-really-dont-want-to-scold-you-liao face. Man. I've been coming home at 12am+-. But not that its within my means mahhhhhhhh. Besides, its not all the time....................iguess.
HAHA. I am gonna be home late again tday. BLESS ME.
YAY. SHALL GO GET PREPARED TO MEET THEM! :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:28 AM
