Friday, July 11, 2008
read this read that read read read
YAY.
Today was goood. Gooooooood day. I like.
:D
I realised my blog is picture-less.
Random:




I think the effect is damn cool.
Credits: Denise's Macbook, Khai's chalet. And, JIAHUI's pretty face! :D
Okay. I still have to wake up early for karate tmr.
Friggin 9am.
Roar.
LOOOOOOOONG DAY TMR!
karate, bathe, lunch, work, home, sleep.
:S
Ohoh. I just remembered that I still have my bookmark assignment.
>.<
peace out.
Today was goood. Gooooooood day. I like.
:D
I realised my blog is picture-less.
Random:




I think the effect is damn cool.
Credits: Denise's Macbook, Khai's chalet. And, JIAHUI's pretty face! :D
Okay. I still have to wake up early for karate tmr.
Friggin 9am.
Roar.
LOOOOOOOONG DAY TMR!
karate, bathe, lunch, work, home, sleep.
:S
Ohoh. I just remembered that I still have my bookmark assignment.
>.<
peace out.
Jiahui hops off.
11:22 PM
