Wednesday, July 16, 2008
read this read that read read read
wah gagaggagaggagaaaaaaa
Hello blog.
You know, my ear. The kena poke hole that one?
yah yah. That one. Its like painful now? I think kena infection leh.
It feels like blueblack. you know? orh cheh. Or smth likdat. PAINFUL LAH.
Like idk whether because its in the healing process, so it itches a little. But if i go touch its like painful cause of the orh cheh. You know you know?
AHHHH. So how? What should I do huh.
HAHA. Okay. I sound really ridiculous trying to communicate with my blog. Bah. But seriously. How. Now i cannot sleep on my left again. ):
Damn sad please.
SO. Class was okay today. But i seriously don't really know why we did packaging. -.- A bit no link lah. But oh well. Finished them in class tday. hahahhahaha. feel so good. So anyway. I agree with Zhou that Lilie is damn hard to please. Bah. She's only half sure that I should go ahead with my bookmark design. BUT I DONT CARE ALR. Just do. &^&$@%#@^^%$#@!!
hahaaaaaa.
And i procrastinated today and played Viwawa. Wahjong and Big2. HAHAHA
Eh. Been really long since I touched them again. And Big 2 rock socks.
wagagagagaggagaaaaaaaaa.
And and, I'm in dsc subcommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yesssahhhhhhhhh. :D
Okay. I think I'd better do my bookmark. At least abit.
Museum field trip tmr. Then back to school for dsc meeting. then Karate at night. UMMM.
ciao!
/EDIT. You know what. I just realised, everyone got in for subcommmm. HAHAHA. IM STILL HAPPY THOUGH. :D
Hello blog.
You know, my ear. The kena poke hole that one?
yah yah. That one. Its like painful now? I think kena infection leh.
It feels like blueblack. you know? orh cheh. Or smth likdat. PAINFUL LAH.
Like idk whether because its in the healing process, so it itches a little. But if i go touch its like painful cause of the orh cheh. You know you know?
AHHHH. So how? What should I do huh.
HAHA. Okay. I sound really ridiculous trying to communicate with my blog. Bah. But seriously. How. Now i cannot sleep on my left again. ):
Damn sad please.
SO. Class was okay today. But i seriously don't really know why we did packaging. -.- A bit no link lah. But oh well. Finished them in class tday. hahahhahaha. feel so good. So anyway. I agree with Zhou that Lilie is damn hard to please. Bah. She's only half sure that I should go ahead with my bookmark design. BUT I DONT CARE ALR. Just do. &^&$@%#@^^%$#@!!
hahaaaaaa.
And i procrastinated today and played Viwawa. Wahjong and Big2. HAHAHA
Eh. Been really long since I touched them again. And Big 2 rock socks.
wagagagagaggagaaaaaaaaa.
And and, I'm in dsc subcommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yesssahhhhhhhhh. :D
Okay. I think I'd better do my bookmark. At least abit.
Museum field trip tmr. Then back to school for dsc meeting. then Karate at night. UMMM.
ciao!
/EDIT. You know what. I just realised, everyone got in for subcommmm. HAHAHA. IM STILL HAPPY THOUGH. :D
Jiahui hops off.
12:27 AM
