Majority at least.
I am not discriminating SG guys okay. They were the ones who left bad impressions.
Let me type down some examples. That I spotted today.
At work :
- Singaporean guys HARDLY pay for their girlfriend's shoppings.
Foreigners, usually caucasians, pay for the shoppings. - They are expression-less/comment-less when their GF asked for opinions.
I TELL YOU, THE FOREIGNERS, usually caucasians too, HAVE ALOT TO TELL THEM ONE. AND THEY LOOK DAMN SINCERE.
Just today, I met Hong Kong-ers, Phillipinos, Australians AND CHINA-ers?. - They seldom carry their GF's barang barang. (I can't stand guys who carry girls bags too. But obviously you should offer help in the barang barang right.)
Foreigners usually offer to carry it once I pack it at the cashier. -.-
At the train :
- I TELL YOU. THIS SINGAPOREAN GUY LIKE TOTALLY PUSHED ME ASIDE WHEN WE WERE BOADING THE TRAIN. SERIOUSLY. LIKE ELBOW AND WRIGGLED IN. THEN SQUEEZED ALL THE WAY IN TO THE CENTER OF THE CART. I THINK HE WAS QUITE DESPERATE FOR A SEAT. -.- SO ANYWAY. HE TOTALLY BEHAVED LIKE MR KIASU. WHEN THIS WOMAN INFRONT OF HIM STOOD UP, HE IMMEDIATELY SLIPPED HALF HIS ASS ONTO THE SEAT, ALL READY TO SUBDUE IT ONCE SHE TAKE A STEP. WL.WL. WLLLLLLLLLLLL. This, looking seemingly innocent guy is from the camp commandant office. Or at least have some link to it. He was wearing the top. Argh can't stand it! He was rubbing his lips during the whole journey. It was red and pouted the last time I saw it. I hope it'll start oozing out pus tmr.
t s k t s k.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD(Singapore). ): - No one was willing to give up their seat for this poor ahmah with a lot of barang barang.
Okay. I think this is aimed at all Singaporeans. Still.
Sigh.
I seriously won't, WON'T, WON'T, CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO ACTUALLY to get into a relationship with inconsiderate guys/ MCPs or anyone who keeps touching his lips.
Okay. Lets touch on some cheerier topics. :)
I shall introduce this Myanmar girl from Isetan to my blog. Her name is K K (from what I know lah). So, what's so special? UHHHHHHH HUH! SHE IS A VERY VERY KEEN LEARNER. AND SHE'S DAMN NICE AND CHEERFUL. Seriously. She enjoys going to Isetan cashier and pack goods for her customers when there wasn't a need to. She enjoys going inside the store to get new pieces and issue memos for my customers when I'm not around. AND AND. SHE KNOWS GRAPHIC DESIGN. How cool is that. A burmese, working in Isetan knows graphic designs. She know what is Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, you name it, she got it. SHE ROCK SOCKS, UNTIL GOT HOLE(quote nehneh). SHE IS DAMN ZAI PLEASE. Serious. And she serves EVERY customers. What's more, she NEVER complains.
Lots of burmese are starting to work in isetan orchard and I must say, most of them are really keen learners. So far, I already know of 6. -.-
oh well.
MUM'S BACK FROM GENTING AND SHE BOUGHT LOTS OF FOOD.
LIKE MUNCH ON FOOD. WOOTS.
I miss her like crazaaaaaaaaaaay.
And, gorgor called from camp to bitch about his bunk mate. HAHAHHA.
Okay.
BOOKMARK ASSIGNMENT TMR! :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:22 PM
