Sunday, July 27, 2008
read this read that read read read
Proga is fun shit pleaseeeeeee. (Progaaaaaaaa is my empire name)
Oh well. I wasn't expecting this Subcomm camp to be much of a fun thing actually.
But having gone through it already, its actually quite fun lah. I wasn't dreading it. Except those parts where I couldn't sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I didn't bring a sleeping bag. -.- I regretted. Friggin cold room. Serious.
Anyway. I have quite cool FAs. Desireeeeeee Melvin and Wyncy. They are very very very nice people.
And And, My empire have very very nice people toooooo. :D
They rock very very smelly socks. hahahahahhahhaaaa.
And I think it helps that we already know some people in the empire.
Woooooooots.
I had to leave the camp early though. I am very sad.
oh well. but i still love them anyways. The zi high group.
AND I REALISED I DONT HAVE THEIR CONTACTS AFTER I LEFT. ):
COMPILE!
Anyways.
Three cheers to seniors for karaaaaate be it whether you won or not!
I think you guys are very very good. Haha. Seeing them fight is actually quite intimidating leh. ):
I can't imagine myself in kumite(fighting, 1v1) or kata(series of movements performed as an individual). hahahahhaa. Frankly speaking, it is the first time I'm watching a live match. Boy am I amazed. tsktsk.
There were some females who looked like expertises in kata. And some good players in Shinwa Kai(and quite handsome). I think that's how you spell it. I'm not very sure leh. Yah. Anyway, there's this singapore national player (PeiYi i think) who did this amazing set of kata. She look like she has this aura around her. So mesmerizing. Waaaaaa. Seriously. I secretly(actually openly) think that karate is very cool. I really dont understand why some people thinks its stupid. So shudddduppppppppp. IT IS VERY VERY COOL OK. arseholeleleleleeeee.
Aiyah. I am seriously tired now. ): Haven't had a proper sleep. Back aching like @%$#%@#@% Stuuupid flooor.
And school starts again tmr. damn it.
AND THEY SAID NEW RULE, NO MORE FLOPS, NOT EVEN PRAIAS! -.-
AND NO MORE SHORTS. -.-
I personally think it is, very hard to achieve leh. ):
And this means I need to get more clothes for my wardrobe luh.
I am trying to save leh! Stupid people.
):
k. Shall wear jeans tmr.
Night.
/EDIT
ISH, MY LONG LONG NOT LOST BUT LOST COUSIN PEEEEELED PRAWNS AT 6.15PM FOR ME TODAY IN NEWTON CIRCUS AFTER KARATE! YAY. THE VERY FIRST TIME AND MANY MORE TO COME OKAY! :D loves. I promised to post this up.
Oh well. I wasn't expecting this Subcomm camp to be much of a fun thing actually.
But having gone through it already, its actually quite fun lah. I wasn't dreading it. Except those parts where I couldn't sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I didn't bring a sleeping bag. -.- I regretted. Friggin cold room. Serious.
Anyway. I have quite cool FAs. Desireeeeeee Melvin and Wyncy. They are very very very nice people.
And And, My empire have very very nice people toooooo. :D
They rock very very smelly socks. hahahahahhahhaaaa.
And I think it helps that we already know some people in the empire.
Woooooooots.
I had to leave the camp early though. I am very sad.
oh well. but i still love them anyways. The zi high group.
AND I REALISED I DONT HAVE THEIR CONTACTS AFTER I LEFT. ):
COMPILE!
Anyways.
Three cheers to seniors for karaaaaate be it whether you won or not!
I think you guys are very very good. Haha. Seeing them fight is actually quite intimidating leh. ):
I can't imagine myself in kumite(fighting, 1v1) or kata(series of movements performed as an individual). hahahahhaa. Frankly speaking, it is the first time I'm watching a live match. Boy am I amazed. tsktsk.
There were some females who looked like expertises in kata. And some good players in Shinwa Kai(and quite handsome). I think that's how you spell it. I'm not very sure leh. Yah. Anyway, there's this singapore national player (PeiYi i think) who did this amazing set of kata. She look like she has this aura around her. So mesmerizing. Waaaaaa. Seriously. I secretly(actually openly) think that karate is very cool. I really dont understand why some people thinks its stupid. So shudddduppppppppp. IT IS VERY VERY COOL OK. arseholeleleleleeeee.
Aiyah. I am seriously tired now. ): Haven't had a proper sleep. Back aching like @%$#%@#@% Stuuupid flooor.
And school starts again tmr. damn it.
AND THEY SAID NEW RULE, NO MORE FLOPS, NOT EVEN PRAIAS! -.-
AND NO MORE SHORTS. -.-
I personally think it is, very hard to achieve leh. ):
And this means I need to get more clothes for my wardrobe luh.
I am trying to save leh! Stupid people.
):
k. Shall wear jeans tmr.
Night.
/EDIT
ISH, MY LONG LONG NOT LOST BUT LOST COUSIN PEEEEELED PRAWNS AT 6.15PM FOR ME TODAY IN NEWTON CIRCUS AFTER KARATE! YAY. THE VERY FIRST TIME AND MANY MORE TO COME OKAY! :D loves. I promised to post this up.
Jiahui hops off.
9:44 PM
