Thursday, July 17, 2008
read this read that read read read
Pimple outbreaks. ):
One on my nose and a few others growing.
I think my period is coming. Rah.
Viwawa decided close on me. No wahjong. No Big2.5. Because of blah blah blah maintenance.
The sky decided to make me a fool today.
I missed bus 15 and it started pouring at the bus stop. As a result, I took bus 8 and changed to 12. However. When I was on bus 8, i realised the rain stopped. Infact, it wasn't even raining at 201. -.- And so. I took the long trip home for NOTHING. And it wasn't even raining in pasir ris. ): So much for thinking I would have a shiok sleep at home.
Bah.
I hate life.
One on my nose and a few others growing.
I think my period is coming. Rah.
Viwawa decided close on me. No wahjong. No Big2.5. Because of blah blah blah maintenance.
The sky decided to make me a fool today.
I missed bus 15 and it started pouring at the bus stop. As a result, I took bus 8 and changed to 12. However. When I was on bus 8, i realised the rain stopped. Infact, it wasn't even raining at 201. -.- And so. I took the long trip home for NOTHING. And it wasn't even raining in pasir ris. ): So much for thinking I would have a shiok sleep at home.
Bah.
I hate life.
Jiahui hops off.
4:37 PM
