Thursday, July 24, 2008
read this read that read read read
Nudges.
Hello blog.
Wo haaaaaaaaa.
This week had been like way hectic.
Whooooosh. Submission today at 3pm. MAD MAD MAD.
I had so many last minute work to do and many many thanks to those (esp YuMay and Zhou!) who helped me mount and yadayada. A HUGE THANK YOU!!!
Lubxxxx euuuu worzxzxzxzx.
Hah. Anyway, I made it in time!!!
Actually, not very in time. But because many others were also not in time, so Lilie extended it to 3.30pm.
Today was a nightmare. I hope it won't happen again. Seeeriously. Hahahhaa.
You know every time I lie on my bed I would tell myself that its just a rest and I better not fall asleep because I might just oversleep and then start panicking and then late submission.
However, due to my superb high level of procrastination skills, I did not manage to persuade myself in staying up. AIYAH. So I fell asleep and woke up late. Cabbbbed from Bugis to school. The day was of total madness and I got ripped off from printing. ):
I spent $20++ just on printing. I spent close to $20 today.
Which means, I SPENT CLOSE TO $50! WTF.
My heart pinching like mad please. Its like standing for 10 hrs at work.
Okay. Lets not go there.
I neeeeed to saveeeeee. JIAHUI! You NEEEEEEED to save. And I realised I've been spending alot on food. >.< Infact, I've been eating during odd hours at night. Many many times when I was chiong-ing my assignment! And I think, I'm growing rounder. Tsktsk. I think I really need to watch my mouth. Roar. And watch my wallet. 8
FREAKING TIRED. But its so pathetic to sleep early after a submission.
Anyway. My brudder's coming home tmr!
I don't even know if I can see him cause I've DSC subcommmm camp. UMMMM.
Ah. Maybe I can see him on sunday morning when I leave camp early then go home and prepare to support the Karate seniors who're fighting. OHOH. Speaking about karate, I wonder how're things going on at Spain. Those "lao jiao" who went over for a Hayashi-Ha competition. :D
O.O GOODLUCK ANYWAY.
o.o This is so exciting.
I wonder if I can get into the mood at camp tmr. I feeeel lethargic. Roar.
K. Shall linger around for a little longer before turning in to a peacefull sleeep. It feels as though I haven't had one in ages.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YENKANG! :D
Hahahhahaa. I'm not one who remembers birthday but its so cool lah. 24/7 HAHAHA.
ok. cool boy born on a cool date.
K.
hops offfff.
Tooo lazy to do the chain quiz. hah.
Leave it to after I come back on Sunday.
Hello blog.
Wo haaaaaaaaa.
This week had been like way hectic.
Whooooosh. Submission today at 3pm. MAD MAD MAD.
I had so many last minute work to do and many many thanks to those (esp YuMay and Zhou!) who helped me mount and yadayada. A HUGE THANK YOU!!!
Lubxxxx euuuu worzxzxzxzx.
Hah. Anyway, I made it in time!!!
Actually, not very in time. But because many others were also not in time, so Lilie extended it to 3.30pm.
Today was a nightmare. I hope it won't happen again. Seeeriously. Hahahhaa.
You know every time I lie on my bed I would tell myself that its just a rest and I better not fall asleep because I might just oversleep and then start panicking and then late submission.
However, due to my superb high level of procrastination skills, I did not manage to persuade myself in staying up. AIYAH. So I fell asleep and woke up late. Cabbbbed from Bugis to school. The day was of total madness and I got ripped off from printing. ):
I spent $20++ just on printing. I spent close to $20 today.
Which means, I SPENT CLOSE TO $50! WTF.
My heart pinching like mad please. Its like standing for 10 hrs at work.
Okay. Lets not go there.
I neeeeed to saveeeeee. JIAHUI! You NEEEEEEED to save. And I realised I've been spending alot on food. >.< Infact, I've been eating during odd hours at night. Many many times when I was chiong-ing my assignment! And I think, I'm growing rounder. Tsktsk. I think I really need to watch my mouth. Roar. And watch my wallet. 8
FREAKING TIRED. But its so pathetic to sleep early after a submission.
Anyway. My brudder's coming home tmr!
I don't even know if I can see him cause I've DSC subcommmm camp. UMMMM.
Ah. Maybe I can see him on sunday morning when I leave camp early then go home and prepare to support the Karate seniors who're fighting. OHOH. Speaking about karate, I wonder how're things going on at Spain. Those "lao jiao" who went over for a Hayashi-Ha competition. :D
O.O GOODLUCK ANYWAY.
o.o This is so exciting.
I wonder if I can get into the mood at camp tmr. I feeeel lethargic. Roar.
K. Shall linger around for a little longer before turning in to a peacefull sleeep. It feels as though I haven't had one in ages.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YENKANG! :D
Hahahhahaa. I'm not one who remembers birthday but its so cool lah. 24/7 HAHAHA.
ok. cool boy born on a cool date.
K.
hops offfff.
Tooo lazy to do the chain quiz. hah.
Leave it to after I come back on Sunday.
Jiahui hops off.
11:05 PM
