Wednesday, July 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
My brother finally embarked on his expedition to Pulau Tekong today.
And I had proudly sent him offffffffffff.
I hope he'll survive well in there. :)
Seriously.
Mum went off to Gentings too. Only back on Saturday.
So its me and my dad for 3 sad days.
ROAR.
My house is running out of food.
Argh.
Gotta go on a grocery shopping trip tmr before work. :D
Anyway.
I pierced my upper left ear yesterday on impulse, again.
>.< Its DAMN PAINFUL. REALLY.
Rahhhhhh. But its not so bad now. I hope it recovers fast.
I can't stand sleeping on my right or bathing with my head tilted to the right anymore.
Damn irritating please.
Visual Presentation seems quite alright. Able to cope at least.
I seriously hope this block is better than the previous one.
OKAY. I think the Chn U show tonight at 10pm is hilarious.
Weird rather.
And I had proudly sent him offffffffffff.
I hope he'll survive well in there. :)
Seriously.
Mum went off to Gentings too. Only back on Saturday.
So its me and my dad for 3 sad days.
ROAR.
My house is running out of food.
Argh.
Gotta go on a grocery shopping trip tmr before work. :D
Anyway.
I pierced my upper left ear yesterday on impulse, again.
>.< Its DAMN PAINFUL. REALLY.
Rahhhhhh. But its not so bad now. I hope it recovers fast.
I can't stand sleeping on my right or bathing with my head tilted to the right anymore.
Damn irritating please.
Visual Presentation seems quite alright. Able to cope at least.
I seriously hope this block is better than the previous one.
OKAY. I think the Chn U show tonight at 10pm is hilarious.
Weird rather.
Jiahui hops off.
8:11 PM
