I fell from the rolling chair while playing guitar hero at the mac lab. ):
I ETAH that student who spoilt the chair and left it there. So paiseh please. It's the third time I've fell in school, but of course, this incident has nothing to do with me, AT ALL.
I think I hurt my tail bone. Blue black or smth. Roar lah. This sucksssss.
Anyanyway, DSC SUBCOMM MEETING TDAY.
Many many events introduced, still deciding on which one to join.
Those choices that I'm expressing interest in, and still considering
- Media Team
- Overseas Community Programme
- SMRT CHALLENGE
- manymany other small ones.
So.
Okay, Media because its like photography yadayada. But, I dont have a camera. And I bet many people are gonna chiong for this post.
OCP! It'll be held at Vietnam. Its quite tempting. We only have to pay $495 for a 2 weeks trip. Ive been to Cambodia alr leh. So, I'm still wondering if I should go again. Very temptingggggg. And we can take lotsa peeeektures over there. I miss my trip to Cambodiaaaaaaa. Maybe Vietnam can help to make it up? >.< But, I'm still trying to save up. How? SMRT CHALLENGE, its like amazzzzing raccce, by public transport. Its 4/team. So. If I can gather enough peeeeeeople, I'll join. EHHHHH. $2000 CASH PRIZE LEH. SO TEMPTING LAH. And many many other small ones, just afraid that I can't cope. D:
Oh and you know, I did some self reflection. Frankly speaking, personally, I feel that there're some ugly people in my class. Ugly in terms of the inside, not the outside. ButAfter self reflectiing, Idk, its like sudden realisation. Some others might not like me as too. Who knows right. I've been curbing myself from starting or engaging in a bitching sesssssion already. And I think I've improvement. :D HAPPY HAPPY. Haven't compliment much people yet though. ): I will work hard. :D
I think 3D ART FUN is fun. Well, not that I produce ACES work pieces but I like the process. Its so fun. And there isn't much HW. ITS DA BEST.
HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVE IS HERE! Just started eh. To everyone, take care when you go home at night eh? :) And, dont swear too much hor.
OHMYGOSH. SUDDEN BRAIN BLOCK.
:) BYE.
Jiahui hops off.
10:22 PM
