Friday, July 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
Most embarassing moment in the past week: DSC INTERVIEW.
ZOMG.
You cannot imagine how embarassed I felt.
3 faces staring at me waiting for answers, and all that came out was rubbish.
AHHHH. I AM STILL FEELING SO, SO EMBARASSED.
Contradiction: I know them, and they know me. But. I was still nervous.
HAHA.
Eh. I think. It's precisely because we know each other that's why I'm feeling so nervous!
I was much much more nervous than my DPA interview please!
AHHH.
AND, going through the interview together with 2 juniors weren't in the least bit helpful.
):
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.
Seriously. It was SO BAD that at that moment, I really want to dig a hole, just big enough for my to jump in and never to come out again, at least never again infront of them.
Argh. I can't believe I just committed suicide in that interview. ):
From today onwards, I shall not face Issac, Chrystal (JIAHUI!) and Desiree.
So. When I see them, I'll find my hole.
AND INTERVIEWS ARE OFFICIALLY MY ARCH ENEMIES.
On a brighter note, Im officially going back to work at Isetan! :D
YAHHHOOOOOOO.
I am so thankful I have such flexible colleagues and boss. Seriously.
Money come to me.
DSLR, SLR, MACBOOK/PRO, WHATEVER NEEDS MONEY, I AM STARTING TO COME!
Tiring it might be, but can tahan one!
Only one module for the next 3 blocks. I cannot afford to let lose any time!
Sheesh.
It's not that I don't wanna concentrate on my studies. But my parents are not filthy rich!
And I'm working now for my future in TDS! :D
No worries. :)
I know I can cope. And I know when to stop when I can't.
:D
You go Jiahui!
note to self : dont give up too easily aye. every setback brings me up stronger.
/EDIT time0108
Im reading this Daisaku Ikeda Sinseh's book.
It's really good.
Find me in school one day, be nice and maybe I'll tell you a thing or two.
Hah.
gdnight kiddos.
ZOMG.
You cannot imagine how embarassed I felt.
3 faces staring at me waiting for answers, and all that came out was rubbish.
AHHHH. I AM STILL FEELING SO, SO EMBARASSED.
Contradiction: I know them, and they know me. But. I was still nervous.
HAHA.
Eh. I think. It's precisely because we know each other that's why I'm feeling so nervous!
I was much much more nervous than my DPA interview please!
AHHH.
AND, going through the interview together with 2 juniors weren't in the least bit helpful.
):
Seriously. It was SO BAD that at that moment, I really want to dig a hole, just big enough for my to jump in and never to come out again, at least never again infront of them.
Argh. I can't believe I just committed suicide in that interview. ):
From today onwards, I shall not face Issac, Chrystal (JIAHUI!) and Desiree.
So. When I see them, I'll find my hole.
AND INTERVIEWS ARE OFFICIALLY MY ARCH ENEMIES.
On a brighter note, Im officially going back to work at Isetan! :D
YAHHHOOOOOOO.
I am so thankful I have such flexible colleagues and boss. Seriously.
Money come to me.
DSLR, SLR, MACBOOK/PRO, WHATEVER NEEDS MONEY, I AM STARTING TO COME!
Tiring it might be, but can tahan one!
Only one module for the next 3 blocks. I cannot afford to let lose any time!
Sheesh.
It's not that I don't wanna concentrate on my studies. But my parents are not filthy rich!
And I'm working now for my future in TDS! :D
No worries. :)
I know I can cope. And I know when to stop when I can't.
:D
You go Jiahui!
note to self : dont give up too easily aye. every setback brings me up stronger.
/EDIT time0108
Im reading this Daisaku Ikeda Sinseh's book.
It's really good.
Find me in school one day, be nice and maybe I'll tell you a thing or two.
Hah.
gdnight kiddos.
Jiahui hops off.
12:14 AM
