Tuesday, July 29, 2008
read this read that read read read
I think I am damn stingy when it comes to praising people. Okay.
I am going to kick this habit.
IkedaSensei says that in order to have more friends, then stop bitching.
Okay. I'm gonna kick this habit too. I want to have more friends. :
Anyway, watched Red Cliff tday.
I think it is a good movie leh. But you really need to concentrate luh.
And it helps if you already know the history before hand.
But its damn irritating because we have to wait till January for the tobecontinued film. ): It is damn irritating please. -.-
We wanted to crash some other movies but chickened out after realising it was PromNight.
Shall make it a success the next time round.
After red cliff we, ying zhou mag and suimin, went to the playground on lvl 4. Wa. I sat on this thing that kept spinning and spinning. I feel damn giddy lah. I cam still feel the after effects. WL. I swear I'll never try that again. Argh. I feel so weak. ):
Can't down dinner leh. Its all Zhou's fault. Evil woman.
So. We had our first clay session tday!
Its quite interesting lah. We started off moulding a block of clay blindfolded. HAHA. I tried to make a teapot. But I gave up halfway and left it looking like &^%#%*@, with lots of holes. And unblindfolded, I made this tortoise. I think its quite cute leh. Nicholas says its like oreo. -.- redarded please. I like my tortoise. But im quite sure i wont score for this exercise though. Aiyah. who cares. Its fun. I like. :D We're doing clay again tmr! Another method kinda thing. Looking forward yo. So exciting. I hope I'll produce something pretttttttttty. :D
Oh wellllls.
Better get down and do my journal before I have to rush out everything like Visual presentation again.
OHOH. Before I leave. HAHAHA.
JAM JAM HSIAO JING TENG IS COMING HE'S COMING!
I've been listening to his songs to sleeep everyday. It's so nice please.
I dont wanna sound as though Im crazy over him lah. Eh. But I really can't help it. I've been youtubing his guest appearances on Taiwan variety shows and random sneak peaks of him when there isn't any camera rolling. Tsktsktsk. And listening to his strong and powerful vocals is like living in heaven. Haha. He might not have a super uber good bod but his character and behaviour can blow you offfffff. SEEEEEEERIOUSLY.
hah. Eh. Hello. When was the last you heard me getting so excited about a singer.
Tsktsk. The most I would just admire to the vocals of AMei, Angela yadayada. haha.
Believe it or not, the last time I rememer being a fan of someone was 5566. And the reason behind it was because of "wan quan yu le" which was starring them as the host on CHN U, (and because everyone liked them) haha. OKAY. Thats not the point. The thing is, I think JAM really blowed me awayyyyyyyyy. he's damn talented lah. He can sing almost every song.
I'm still considering whether I shouls attend his Autograph session this coming 10th August leh.
I dont like crowded places leh. And I dont even know if I really adore him that much. Lol. But part of me really wants to go because I feeeeeel super curious.

Okay. I better go and do journal. (and listen to his songs!)
I am going to kick this habit.
IkedaSensei says that in order to have more friends, then stop bitching.
Okay. I'm gonna kick this habit too. I want to have more friends. :
Anyway, watched Red Cliff tday.
I think it is a good movie leh. But you really need to concentrate luh.
And it helps if you already know the history before hand.
But its damn irritating because we have to wait till January for the tobecontinued film. ): It is damn irritating please. -.-
We wanted to crash some other movies but chickened out after realising it was PromNight.
Shall make it a success the next time round.
After red cliff we, ying zhou mag and suimin, went to the playground on lvl 4. Wa. I sat on this thing that kept spinning and spinning. I feel damn giddy lah. I cam still feel the after effects. WL. I swear I'll never try that again. Argh. I feel so weak. ):
Can't down dinner leh. Its all Zhou's fault. Evil woman.
So. We had our first clay session tday!
Its quite interesting lah. We started off moulding a block of clay blindfolded. HAHA. I tried to make a teapot. But I gave up halfway and left it looking like &^%#%*@, with lots of holes. And unblindfolded, I made this tortoise. I think its quite cute leh. Nicholas says its like oreo. -.- redarded please. I like my tortoise. But im quite sure i wont score for this exercise though. Aiyah. who cares. Its fun. I like. :D We're doing clay again tmr! Another method kinda thing. Looking forward yo. So exciting. I hope I'll produce something pretttttttttty. :D
Oh wellllls.
Better get down and do my journal before I have to rush out everything like Visual presentation again.
OHOH. Before I leave. HAHAHA.
JAM JAM HSIAO JING TENG IS COMING HE'S COMING!
I've been listening to his songs to sleeep everyday. It's so nice please.
I dont wanna sound as though Im crazy over him lah. Eh. But I really can't help it. I've been youtubing his guest appearances on Taiwan variety shows and random sneak peaks of him when there isn't any camera rolling. Tsktsktsk. And listening to his strong and powerful vocals is like living in heaven. Haha. He might not have a super uber good bod but his character and behaviour can blow you offfffff. SEEEEEEERIOUSLY.
hah. Eh. Hello. When was the last you heard me getting so excited about a singer.
Tsktsk. The most I would just admire to the vocals of AMei, Angela yadayada. haha.
Believe it or not, the last time I rememer being a fan of someone was 5566. And the reason behind it was because of "wan quan yu le" which was starring them as the host on CHN U, (and because everyone liked them) haha. OKAY. Thats not the point. The thing is, I think JAM really blowed me awayyyyyyyyy. he's damn talented lah. He can sing almost every song.
I'm still considering whether I shouls attend his Autograph session this coming 10th August leh.
I dont like crowded places leh. And I dont even know if I really adore him that much. Lol. But part of me really wants to go because I feeeeeel super curious.

Okay. I better go and do journal. (and listen to his songs!)
Jiahui hops off.
11:05 PM
