Monday, July 28, 2008
read this read that read read read
I like first day of the block best.
Free like shiok.
Thus I shall update my previous post before beginning my short trip to an aftn nappppy. :D
So.
I always dont like blogging about events. (I think its because I dont like cracking my brains to retrack about them just to blog. I think.)
I am still not going to blog about it. So how?
muahahahhaa.
Clever me. I blog googled and found lots of them. So I can now extract the essence from everyone's blogpost on whole of yesterday. Subcom camp and, karate.
SUBCOM CAMP
(extracted from Maygusssss)
DAY 1
And there goes Ice-Breaking games.
It wasn't very awkward because I already know some of them. I remember Benny singing the national anthem and twinkle twinkle as a forfeit. Haha. Hilarious really.
First game was Find your FA. Run here and there. Yes, hunting for clues at night. lol.
Found our FAs :D
They are the wonderful Desiree,Wincy and Melvin. Super fun and cool and cute and nice FAs.
Agreed! See. I didn't bluff you guys in my previous post. :D
Went to eat prata for supper. So many things happen,can't really rmb. Eh, Aris and Gean can BURP so loud and many many times. I dont know about Aris but I can vouch for Gean. Whoa. The last I remember, she burped 23 times on the second day. Whoooooo. Burping queen.
Headed back to school. Played Boom Boom Chucky Chucky and made Syara run life-size CS. I played that toooo! Fun shit. Gotta ask her for the vid. Haha.
Extra stuffsss that I after being chased to our bunks for sweet dreams. Shuhui, Shinyee, Gean, Jinghui and I stayed up to play cards, (secretly) with a torch. We got bored of Big 2 and played concentration, the fingers game, boom boom chucky again and the shadow game. hahahahaha. I think we got pretty high and someone in our bunk complained. ): hahahahhaa. Anyway, we are good kids so we turned in after shol and andrea came in. Like i mentioned in my previous post, I forgot to bring my sleeping bag. Thank goodness sus has a big sleeping bag. I wanted to pee in the middle of the night but didn't want to. Eh, scared lah please. I managed to sleep only ard 6+ when Gean accompanied me to the toilet. Haaaa. I'm very thankful about that ok! Seriously. Even though there wasn't much time to sleep already.
Day 2.
We had TDS Mass Dance,super fun then breakfast and started warming up more and mingle more. Went off to come up with games and events for TDS. It's very fun and meaningful cause we get to mingle and talk and interact more. That's how we got closer Argeed! I joined in the events part and everyone was speaking up, fun thing.
Oh,Eileen and Timothy joined our group (: Eileen got our group hyped up.She's super nice and cool. Timothy is veh funnnneh. And Eileeeeeeeeeen. Guess I got to know her better even though I already got to know her way before. :D Super fun company.
Had lunch and came up with cheers. I think PROGA's cheer rock socks. Esp the UmZi part where it impressed alot of people and irritated quite a few too!
Went for games. At some point in time during the marbles, Eileen started imitating Melvin's "Can is can!" and its so catchy, everyone started it too. And eventually, we started most of the words that Melvin said. Eg. HALLO! and WHUT! and SIMI! haha. funnnehh shittt. Got wet eventually,even if we dont wish to cause Sholleh and Amos splashed us water when we were at Tom's game. Shu Hui ran away luhh. haha.
Issack station also very fun. Melvin came up with this ridiculous idea that he like me. WTH! Led to Jin and Syara asking me how how thingy. Okay,secret. I want to know whats going on lehhhh. hahaha. me kpo!
Went back to LT. Eat dinner,ZI CHA. I had KFC instead and was the last to finish eating (was the last to get the food, very very long queue k) causing everyone to be late. Im very very sorry! Really! Back from dinner and prepared for presentation.
Went for presentation. PROGA went first (:
But then,there was this person,freaking rude. Shant pin-point but but really very rude. Eileen wanted to explain to what he said and he went NO! zomg la. Bastard pls. Eileen was so pissed. Nevertheless, I thought our idea, a visual fest is damn zai. DAMN ZAI. We did a good job lor. Hope it gets approved soon and we can start organizing it!
Then we presented the games. Gean damn bastard. Look at him and ask, " any question? " Wahlau,ROFL. But got hateful stare from him. But damn funny. haha. He was quite rude lah. But oh well. What to do. Critique mah. ): GOOD JOB TO OUR PRESENTERS STILL! Many other events and games from the other groups sounded very fun. Whoo. I think its so cool please.
De-brief and started playing the 牛奶 game. 洗牛奶,喝牛奶,很多奶,沒有奶。So fun.But,quite blur cause just learn. I am a first timer at this game too. Very very fun. :D
DAY 03
I shall talk about it myself. Sus and I woke up, went to bathe, packed our bags and went down to the canteen to say bye to the guys. I still have some time on hand so I stayed a little longer. "she bu de you know" Anyway, Sus went off soon. And I really had to leave after writing down the hopes thingy for DSC. 8(
Anyway, they told me presentation went well yadayada. :D
WHY PROGO SO PRO! DUNNO DUNNO! <3
Congrats to many who won smth. Great job to everyone who fought. yada yada. refer to previous post. hah.
Okay. Im not gonna blog abt karate alr.
sidetrack a little. Is livejournal very good. lol. WL. Almost everyone is switching to LJ. (i realised that after blog hoppping) -.-
3D Art Fun, hope its really fun. everyone says its fun so im kinda looking forward to all the hands on work. :D Journal is sickening though.
ITS ALREADY 9pm. WTH AM I DOING. LOL. no need sleep already. Gosh. I've been spamming Hsiao Jing Teng's videos on youtube for hours the past few days. I WANT MORE. Hah. Shall go and google more. Ying told me he appeared on "kang xi lai le" ytd.
Laterzxzxz.
Free like shiok.
Thus I shall update my previous post before beginning my short trip to an aftn nappppy. :D
So.
I always dont like blogging about events. (I think its because I dont like cracking my brains to retrack about them just to blog. I think.)
I am still not going to blog about it. So how?
muahahahhaa.
Clever me. I blog googled and found lots of them. So I can now extract the essence from everyone's blogpost on whole of yesterday. Subcom camp and, karate.
SUBCOM CAMP
(extracted from Maygusssss)
DAY 1
And there goes Ice-Breaking games.
It wasn't very awkward because I already know some of them. I remember Benny singing the national anthem and twinkle twinkle as a forfeit. Haha. Hilarious really.
First game was Find your FA. Run here and there. Yes, hunting for clues at night. lol.
Found our FAs :D
They are the wonderful Desiree,Wincy and Melvin. Super fun and cool and cute and nice FAs.
Agreed! See. I didn't bluff you guys in my previous post. :D
Went to eat prata for supper. So many things happen,can't really rmb. Eh, Aris and Gean can BURP so loud and many many times. I dont know about Aris but I can vouch for Gean. Whoa. The last I remember, she burped 23 times on the second day. Whoooooo. Burping queen.
Headed back to school. Played Boom Boom Chucky Chucky and made Syara run life-size CS. I played that toooo! Fun shit. Gotta ask her for the vid. Haha.
Extra stuffsss that I after being chased to our bunks for sweet dreams. Shuhui, Shinyee, Gean, Jinghui and I stayed up to play cards, (secretly) with a torch. We got bored of Big 2 and played concentration, the fingers game, boom boom chucky again and the shadow game. hahahahaha. I think we got pretty high and someone in our bunk complained. ): hahahahhaa. Anyway, we are good kids so we turned in after shol and andrea came in. Like i mentioned in my previous post, I forgot to bring my sleeping bag. Thank goodness sus has a big sleeping bag. I wanted to pee in the middle of the night but didn't want to. Eh, scared lah please. I managed to sleep only ard 6+ when Gean accompanied me to the toilet. Haaaa. I'm very thankful about that ok! Seriously. Even though there wasn't much time to sleep already.
Day 2.
We had TDS Mass Dance,super fun then breakfast and started warming up more and mingle more. Went off to come up with games and events for TDS. It's very fun and meaningful cause we get to mingle and talk and interact more. That's how we got closer Argeed! I joined in the events part and everyone was speaking up, fun thing.
Oh,Eileen and Timothy joined our group (: Eileen got our group hyped up.She's super nice and cool. Timothy is veh funnnneh. And Eileeeeeeeeeen. Guess I got to know her better even though I already got to know her way before. :D Super fun company.
Had lunch and came up with cheers. I think PROGA's cheer rock socks. Esp the UmZi part where it impressed alot of people and irritated quite a few too!
Went for games. At some point in time during the marbles, Eileen started imitating Melvin's "Can is can!" and its so catchy, everyone started it too. And eventually, we started most of the words that Melvin said. Eg. HALLO! and WHUT! and SIMI! haha. funnnehh shittt. Got wet eventually,even if we dont wish to cause Sholleh and Amos splashed us water when we were at Tom's game. Shu Hui ran away luhh. haha.
Issack station also very fun. Melvin came up with this ridiculous idea that he like me. WTH! Led to Jin and Syara asking me how how thingy. Okay,secret. I want to know whats going on lehhhh. hahaha. me kpo!
Went back to LT. Eat dinner,ZI CHA. I had KFC instead and was the last to finish eating (was the last to get the food, very very long queue k) causing everyone to be late. Im very very sorry! Really! Back from dinner and prepared for presentation.
Went for presentation. PROGA went first (:
But then,there was this person,freaking rude. Shant pin-point but but really very rude. Eileen wanted to explain to what he said and he went NO! zomg la. Bastard pls. Eileen was so pissed. Nevertheless, I thought our idea, a visual fest is damn zai. DAMN ZAI. We did a good job lor. Hope it gets approved soon and we can start organizing it!
Then we presented the games. Gean damn bastard. Look at him and ask, " any question? " Wahlau,ROFL. But got hateful stare from him. But damn funny. haha. He was quite rude lah. But oh well. What to do. Critique mah. ): GOOD JOB TO OUR PRESENTERS STILL! Many other events and games from the other groups sounded very fun. Whoo. I think its so cool please.
De-brief and started playing the 牛奶 game. 洗牛奶,喝牛奶,很多奶,沒有奶。So fun.But,quite blur cause just learn. I am a first timer at this game too. Very very fun. :D
DAY 03
I shall talk about it myself. Sus and I woke up, went to bathe, packed our bags and went down to the canteen to say bye to the guys. I still have some time on hand so I stayed a little longer. "she bu de you know" Anyway, Sus went off soon. And I really had to leave after writing down the hopes thingy for DSC. 8(
Anyway, they told me presentation went well yadayada. :D
WHY PROGO SO PRO! DUNNO DUNNO! <3
I made lotsa new friends over there and got to know people I already know better.
DSC SUBCOM CAMP is fun please. :D
Off to Karate at Newton.
WAH DAMN IRRITATING. I CANNOT FIND ANYONE WHO BLOGGED ABT KARATE.Congrats to many who won smth. Great job to everyone who fought. yada yada. refer to previous post. hah.
Okay. Im not gonna blog abt karate alr.
sidetrack a little. Is livejournal very good. lol. WL. Almost everyone is switching to LJ. (i realised that after blog hoppping) -.-
3D Art Fun, hope its really fun. everyone says its fun so im kinda looking forward to all the hands on work. :D Journal is sickening though.
ITS ALREADY 9pm. WTH AM I DOING. LOL. no need sleep already. Gosh. I've been spamming Hsiao Jing Teng's videos on youtube for hours the past few days. I WANT MORE. Hah. Shall go and google more. Ying told me he appeared on "kang xi lai le" ytd.
Laterzxzxz.
Jiahui hops off.
4:46 PM
