Thursday, July 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
(I decided, since blogger don't provide this mood thingy, I shall add it on today.)
Mood: grumpy.
WORK IS BORING SHEEEEEEET. LIKE CONSTIPATED SUPER SMELLY SHIT.
AND I HATE MRT TRIPS HOME. DAMN IRRITATING.
Its always like this. After standing for hours at work and I STILL HAVE TO STAND ALL THE WAY TO TAMPINES THEN I CAN SIT. WL. Only left one more stop sit for what. WTF. Okay lah. Sometimes when I'm in a good mood and I'll think of others. For example, maybe those people standing around me haven't had any rest for days. -.- which doesn't make sense because you'll probably be sick and how can you even take the train.
AND SINGAPOREANANDFOREIGN GUYS ARE SUPER SELF-CENTERED PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU SNATCH A SEAT WITH A LADY. EH. AND YOU KNOW THOSE WORKERS. LIKE CAN'T YOU SMELL YOURSLF THAT YOU'RE QUITE SMELLY. THEN BE MORE CONSCIOUS OF YOURSELF CAN OR NOT. WL. STILL SQUEEZE INTO THE TRAIN DURING PEAK HOURS. I MEAN I HAVE NO ISSUES LAH. BUT YOU KNOW SOME GIRLS STILL NEED TO GO ON DATES ONE RIGHT. THEN YOU GO AND STICK SO CLOSE TO THEM HOW THEY LEAVE GOOD IMPRESSION. fuck. I'm over reacting. But you geddit right. I mean. Last time when I still had netball I also smell like overnight tofu lah. BUT AT LEAST I BOTHER TO SPRAY DEODORANT WHAT. tsk. PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU CANNOT AFFORD A $5 DEODORANT LAH.
Well. It might not be the best lah. But at least can cover your smell right. >.< I DON'T LIKE WORKING AT ORCHARD LAH.
Anyway. My house is unusually quiet today.
):
I can't stand it.
Usually, at this time, my mum and my aunt would be still awake watching TV.
My brother would be using the computer till the wee hours of next morning! But now! ):
No one's home and dad's asleep. WL. I want noise leh.
AND,
My colleague told me some ridiculous but you might still believe her kinda ghost story at work just now. Its so not helpful please.
Puny Elmo passed away at work just now.
Its arms had split into fours and the strap broke. ):
POOR ELMO. k. I need to get another one.
I haven't been saving. And I just broke my non-carbonated drinks diet today. I drank mountain dew at KFC. ("_)
It was an accident. Seriously. And I had a sudden craving for 2pc chicken. So.
Oh well. I REALLY NEED TO START SAVING LAH.
I CAN'T GO FOR OTTO DINNER TMR!
I CAN'T GO FOR KARATE OUTING ON SATURDAY!
):
No social life alr.
Everyday go school and do work.
Then go Isetan and hang out with aunties.
WHAT IS THIS.
): I shall wallow in misery and cry myself to sleep tonight listening to Corrinne May's safe in a crazy world. You know I think her songs, some you can hear a strong soul. Then some are damn emo. I think she got double personality. But her songs are still pretty nice anyway. So tonight I listen to the emo ones. Oh. Credits Kenny for the CDCDCDCDCDCDCDCD.
OH AND SPEAKING OF SONGS. Samuel and I had this massive sharing songs session today. HAHHAHA I have like 37 (and still increasing) of his songs. Mad lah. And I haven't even started listening to them. Ahhhh. Just as well. My library getting a little bit rusty.
OH DID I MENTION THAT I WENT BACK TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL ON TUESDAY.
HAHAHA. OK. stupid question. obviously I didn't.
Anyway. I went back. And it was quite a fruitless trip.
Like 3/4 of my teachers left the school. -.-
I forgot the Sec 4s stepped down alr.
I hardly mingle with the younger juniors.
AND I AM NOT ANTI SOCIAL LOR. I THINK GOT AGE GAP. Seriously.
Even the sec 3s. Like. Aiyah. I think because they haven't been through the same kinda training my batch had been. The sec 4s have seen us what. So I guess they understand us more. Like same frequency. AIYAH. I tell you. Netball damn screwed up right now. We need abit of Coach Vivian's power back. HAHA. kidding. ACTUALLY, the whole PRCS is damn screwed up now. Aiyah. Look at what Mr Pineapple had done. ): Maybe someday I should just work hard and be THE PRINCIPAL OF PRCS. I BET THE SCHOOL WILL BE DAMN AWESOME UNDER ME. HAHAHA. kidding lah. EH BUT I REALLY THINK PRCS NOW QUITE SCREWED UP.
Oh well.
Okay. I see no one to kachiau online. I feel like sleeping already.
Goodnighto!
Mood: grumpy.
WORK IS BORING SHEEEEEEET. LIKE CONSTIPATED SUPER SMELLY SHIT.
AND I HATE MRT TRIPS HOME. DAMN IRRITATING.
Its always like this. After standing for hours at work and I STILL HAVE TO STAND ALL THE WAY TO TAMPINES THEN I CAN SIT. WL. Only left one more stop sit for what. WTF. Okay lah. Sometimes when I'm in a good mood and I'll think of others. For example, maybe those people standing around me haven't had any rest for days. -.- which doesn't make sense because you'll probably be sick and how can you even take the train.
AND SINGAPOREANANDFOREIGN GUYS ARE SUPER SELF-CENTERED PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU SNATCH A SEAT WITH A LADY. EH. AND YOU KNOW THOSE WORKERS. LIKE CAN'T YOU SMELL YOURSLF THAT YOU'RE QUITE SMELLY. THEN BE MORE CONSCIOUS OF YOURSELF CAN OR NOT. WL. STILL SQUEEZE INTO THE TRAIN DURING PEAK HOURS. I MEAN I HAVE NO ISSUES LAH. BUT YOU KNOW SOME GIRLS STILL NEED TO GO ON DATES ONE RIGHT. THEN YOU GO AND STICK SO CLOSE TO THEM HOW THEY LEAVE GOOD IMPRESSION. fuck. I'm over reacting. But you geddit right. I mean. Last time when I still had netball I also smell like overnight tofu lah. BUT AT LEAST I BOTHER TO SPRAY DEODORANT WHAT. tsk. PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU CANNOT AFFORD A $5 DEODORANT LAH.
Well. It might not be the best lah. But at least can cover your smell right. >.< I DON'T LIKE WORKING AT ORCHARD LAH.
- You start shopping during breaks and around your work area.
Waste money. - You have to top up your mrt fare at least once a weeeeeek. (*and i don't work everyday.)
- You can't get a seat on the way home until friggin Tampines.
- And my height doesn't provide me fresh air during peak hours. ):
- It takes me an hour to get home.
So if work finish at 9.40 everyday, I'll reach home earliest 10.40.
(But usually its almost 11 because those kiasu aunties and uncles always squeeze you outta the train.) - THE FOOD THERE IS DAMN EXPENSIVE.
Unless you eat fast food which is not very cheap. -.- - Oh and 7th, you can get hong kong feet.
Raaaaaaaaah. But for money, what to do?
): I sound damn desperate lah. HAHA. Okay. Actually, I am.
Anyway. My house is unusually quiet today.
):
I can't stand it.
Usually, at this time, my mum and my aunt would be still awake watching TV.
My brother would be using the computer till the wee hours of next morning! But now! ):
No one's home and dad's asleep. WL. I want noise leh.
AND,
My colleague told me some ridiculous but you might still believe her kinda ghost story at work just now. Its so not helpful please.
Puny Elmo passed away at work just now.
Its arms had split into fours and the strap broke. ):
POOR ELMO. k. I need to get another one.
I haven't been saving. And I just broke my non-carbonated drinks diet today. I drank mountain dew at KFC. ("_)
It was an accident. Seriously. And I had a sudden craving for 2pc chicken. So.
Oh well. I REALLY NEED TO START SAVING LAH.
I CAN'T GO FOR OTTO DINNER TMR!
I CAN'T GO FOR KARATE OUTING ON SATURDAY!
):
No social life alr.
Everyday go school and do work.
Then go Isetan and hang out with aunties.
WHAT IS THIS.
): I shall wallow in misery and cry myself to sleep tonight listening to Corrinne May's safe in a crazy world. You know I think her songs, some you can hear a strong soul. Then some are damn emo. I think she got double personality. But her songs are still pretty nice anyway. So tonight I listen to the emo ones. Oh. Credits Kenny for the CDCDCDCDCDCDCDCD.
OH AND SPEAKING OF SONGS. Samuel and I had this massive sharing songs session today. HAHHAHA I have like 37 (and still increasing) of his songs. Mad lah. And I haven't even started listening to them. Ahhhh. Just as well. My library getting a little bit rusty.
OH DID I MENTION THAT I WENT BACK TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL ON TUESDAY.
HAHAHA. OK. stupid question. obviously I didn't.
Anyway. I went back. And it was quite a fruitless trip.
Like 3/4 of my teachers left the school. -.-
I forgot the Sec 4s stepped down alr.
I hardly mingle with the younger juniors.
AND I AM NOT ANTI SOCIAL LOR. I THINK GOT AGE GAP. Seriously.
Even the sec 3s. Like. Aiyah. I think because they haven't been through the same kinda training my batch had been. The sec 4s have seen us what. So I guess they understand us more. Like same frequency. AIYAH. I tell you. Netball damn screwed up right now. We need abit of Coach Vivian's power back. HAHA. kidding. ACTUALLY, the whole PRCS is damn screwed up now. Aiyah. Look at what Mr Pineapple had done. ): Maybe someday I should just work hard and be THE PRINCIPAL OF PRCS. I BET THE SCHOOL WILL BE DAMN AWESOME UNDER ME. HAHAHA. kidding lah. EH BUT I REALLY THINK PRCS NOW QUITE SCREWED UP.
Oh well.
Okay. I see no one to kachiau online. I feel like sleeping already.
Goodnighto!
Jiahui hops off.
11:47 PM
