Thursday, July 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
HAHAHA.
You know I was panicking last night because I didn't have anything to show Lilie for consultation today. So, I stayed up to do something and ended up only doing crazy sketches. Eh. But you know what I got in return. A really bad headache and super effing irritating cold.
>.<
I'm secretly smiling inside. Cause I can miss school, without feeling so guilty.
BUT I TELL YOU. ITS VERY XINKU OKAY. ESP THE RUNNING NOSE.
and FUCK. I think I hurt my back. I dunno. I can feel that its aching leh. ):
2 days already. MAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
WL. I've been getting hurt/sick quite often lately.
But. I've already limited myself to drinking non-carbonated drinks leh.
Infact, I realised I've been drinking only plain water, if not bubble tea.
>.< but i haven't been farting so much.
Anyway, I was reading Zhou's blog and found this spinning silhouette optical illusion thing amazing. HAHA. Opitcal illusion thing is always amazing but anyways.
http://www.maniacworld.com/Spinning-Silhouette-Optical-Illusion.html
Try it! Lmao. Initially. I felt as though I'm brain dead. The silhouette was spinning clockwise for dunno how long. and when I finally got tired of focusing, leaned on my chair, the silhouette changed direction, and it never went back to clockwise again.
I was so buganyuan, so i refreshed the page and the silhouette was still spinning anticlockwise. WL. But after I tried leaning on my chair, the silhouette keep chaning direction! HAHAHHAHA. And I don't even know why.
I think its very fascinating.
Okay. I still have work later. better rest. :)
IM MEETING MEL FOR DINNER! :D
no lonely dinner at work today. :D
You know I was panicking last night because I didn't have anything to show Lilie for consultation today. So, I stayed up to do something and ended up only doing crazy sketches. Eh. But you know what I got in return. A really bad headache and super effing irritating cold.
>.<
I'm secretly smiling inside. Cause I can miss school, without feeling so guilty.
BUT I TELL YOU. ITS VERY XINKU OKAY. ESP THE RUNNING NOSE.
and FUCK. I think I hurt my back. I dunno. I can feel that its aching leh. ):
2 days already. MAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
WL. I've been getting hurt/sick quite often lately.
But. I've already limited myself to drinking non-carbonated drinks leh.
Infact, I realised I've been drinking only plain water, if not bubble tea.
>.< but i haven't been farting so much.
Anyway, I was reading Zhou's blog and found this spinning silhouette optical illusion thing amazing. HAHA. Opitcal illusion thing is always amazing but anyways.
http://www.maniacworld.com/Spinning-Silhouette-Optical-Illusion.html
Try it! Lmao. Initially. I felt as though I'm brain dead. The silhouette was spinning clockwise for dunno how long. and when I finally got tired of focusing, leaned on my chair, the silhouette changed direction, and it never went back to clockwise again.
I was so buganyuan, so i refreshed the page and the silhouette was still spinning anticlockwise. WL. But after I tried leaning on my chair, the silhouette keep chaning direction! HAHAHHAHA. And I don't even know why.
I think its very fascinating.
Okay. I still have work later. better rest. :)
IM MEETING MEL FOR DINNER! :D
no lonely dinner at work today. :D
Jiahui hops off.
11:07 AM
